Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finn was not a Jar Jar clown though :lol:

Jar Jar literally did nothing of importance until he became a Senator which was just more boring politics.

1914608_1149467555078476_3173786430010583953_n.jpg

Feels
roll.gif

Movie did another 31.5 mil on a Monday. :wow:

572.6 as of now, expect to hit 600 mil by Wed, and with the long holiday weekend, it could possibly hit 700 mil within 18 days.

God. Damn.

And it still don't hit China til Jan 9.

:lol:

1 bill domestic
3 bill worldwide

Zero doubt.

Also in Jedi....

I never understood what Luke was really hiding up against. In that first scene he is behind a big lighted pillar. When he stands up and says NOOOOO there is no pillar even close by and nothing to hide behind. It's as if he's just crouching in the middle of the floor which Vader would've been able to see him. Lol

Soooo many figure-variations nowadays... different manufacturers, different scales, different builds, different levels of details... what a time it is for toy-collectors. 

Wen i was Christmas shopping i looked in the aisle where the star wars stuff was and it was ransacked lol

I dunno why but it kinda put a smile on my face.....like a new generation is really into this.

i was at a books a million and was looking at the star wars stuff and an employee came and put back a kylo ren figure that someone returned for whatever reason....and i bought it.

I know it sounds extremely cliché but it made me feel like a kid again.

Wen i was Christmas shopping i looked in the aisle where the star wars stuff was and it was ransacked lol

I dunno why but it kinda put a smile on my face.....like a new generation is really into this.

i was at a books a million and was looking at the star wars stuff and an employee came and put back a kylo ren figure that someone returned for whatever reason....and i bought it.

I know it sounds extremely cliché but it made me feel like a kid again.

That's how it started for me. Bought the first Black Series Kylo Ren figure off of the Force Friday hype. Now I'm 15 figures deep :lol:

Rey/BB-8's Black Series figure became more popular after the movie. Not surprised the price went up. I've seen it in stores and passed multiple times though. The faces on some of the human characters aren't that great with the Black Series, compared to the more expensive figures.

With that said, I would like to see a Kylo Ren with no helmet or a removable helmet.

My girl and I were supposed to start watching IV-VI last night but she was too tired. Said she wanted to pay attention. But then she started asking me the back story of every one of my figures, when usually she'll just catch me looking at them and tell me, "stop admiring your toys." :rofl: The movie really got her interested in the rest of the Star Wars universe. It's been fun, and difficult at times, explaining things to her. Exciting though I'm def glad she's into it. She literally knows nothing lol. It must be so much fun for long time Star Wars fans to get their kids into the Star Wars universe.

Last edited:
The movie really got her interested in the rest of the Star Wars universe. It's been fun, and difficult at times, explaining things to her. Exciting though I'm def glad she's into it. She literally knows nothing lol. It must be so much fun for long time Star Wars fans to get their kids into the Star Wars universe.
3806775-8268480290-c2631.jpg

I never understood what Luke was really hiding up against. In that first scene he is behind a big lighted pillar. When he stands up and says NOOOOO there is no pillar even close by and nothing to hide behind. It's as if he's just crouching in the middle of the floor which Vader would've been able to see him. Lol
Yeah I agree that is was crappy directing on that part

Quite a good scene emotionally imo though, that Luke doesn't really want to confront his pops, but Vader says a couple fighting words to get Luke bringing the hate upon himself which lead to Vader's arm getting chopped off.
The scene also made me hate the emperor, like Palpatine, shut the fug up yah old wrinkle bag

Movie did another 31.5 mil on a Monday. :wow:

572.6 as of now, expect to hit 600 mil by Wed, and with the long holiday weekend, it could possibly hit 700 mil within 18 days.

God. Damn.

And it still don't hit China til Jan 9.

:lol:

1 bill domestic
3 bill worldwide

Zero doubt.

1B domestic is very possible, but it wont top Avatar WW breh

Back
Top Bottom