Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 would say something about race

but apparently i got a warning bc somebody reported my use of the word ghetto.

yea. snitchers in this thread.

they prob ride bikes too. snitches.

ride real motorcycles next time

How about we put this all together in one nice little tidy package so that the people who are defending the bikers can hopefully understand

.1. In the original non-biker edited video you clearly see a biker slide (move) in front of the SUV, said biker looks over his shoulder thus letting off the throttle (which causes that type of bike to slow down significantly) and basically break checking the SUV.

2. Not really shown due to camera angle by biker who was bumped falls over causing all other bikers to surround the already stopped SUV.

3. Now at this point the camera angle picks back up pretty good and several bikers can be seen off of their bikes (it is in this instance that passenger side tires on the SUV are slashed.)

4. SUV driver fearing for his child's, his wife's and his life speeds off running over 3 or 4 bikers, bikers assume pursuit.

5. After pursuit at highway speeds SUV gets hemmed up due to stopped traffic and bikers immediately (at least 4) drop the bikes and proceed to use their helmets to bash on the windows of the SUV.

6. After succeeding to break the driver side window the SUV driver is pulled from vehicle and beaten within a inch of his life in front of many eye witnesses, his wife and child.

7. While her husband is beaten she is on the phone with 911 (last 3 calls to 911 where from the wife) a biker proceeds to beat on the passenger window before opening the door and yanking the wife halfway out of the SUV by her arm (eye witnesses confirm this)

Never once did any of these grown men who in fact saw and heard the young child stopped their actions; if the bikers hadn't been stopped when they were I can honestly say that a child would have been left parentless due to these bikers.

Last edited:
i bet if the bikers in the video were hells angels, and the RR was driven by a black man and his family, you would see the story completely different.

The fact that you brought race in to this says a lot about you, with your intelligence and in regards to race.

So do you want to compare another situation where a guy got beat up and went home to a kid who was killed?

The musket took too long to load so he got his head stomped in by...........

It's almost 2014 and he still uses a cap and ball
mean.gif
um...what? care to reiterate what you were saying here? I know a cap and ball is a revolver. But there wasn't much said before that.

i bet if the bikers in the video were hells angels, and the RR was driven by a black man and his family, you would see the story completely different.

The fact that you brought race in to this says a lot about you, with your intelligence and in regards to race.

So do you want to compare another situation where a guy got beat up and went home to a kid who was killed?

same scenario of "do what I want or there will be consequences for you" vigilante justice

I'm pretty sure that's the driver of the Range..
In what world does a light skinned asian dude who is rich as hell because he's an NYC banker/invester all of sudden look really dark and broke as hell and keep his crib looking like that on any day of the week?

Last edited:
What does race have to do with anything in this thread

And what's a REAL bike

Last edited:

same scenario of "do what I want or there will be consequences for you" vigilante justice
different scenarios, different results, same concept

Dumb post

Hopefully one day you'll be intelligent enough to realize why.
Not necessarily. He was referring to the beginning of each situation, not the outcome. What led up to the chaos and what could have been different if one party reacted different.

Obviously you can't compare staples in the head and death, but you can compare the situations before the outcome..

Both situations involve a person that's minding his own business, going from point A, to point B.

Both situations have an aggressor that intervenes.

Both situations involved self defense against the aggressor.

Both situations ended up with the aggressor in a situation they put themselves in.

Both situations, we have no idea what really happened.

Both situations should have never happened.

The only difference is in 1 case, you think the aggressor is 100% in the wrong, but in the other, they were 100% in the right. Ironically, the one that you believe the aggressor was in the right, had video evidence that, as of now, proves otherwise. Strange.

You also believe the RR driver should have stayed, kept his cool and apologized, but at the same time, why should TM have to stop minding his own business and explain himself to some stranger? The RR driver shouldn't have to slow down, stop or apologize for ****..

Last edited:

Dumb post

Not necessarily. He was referring to the beginning of each situation, not the outcome. What led up to the chaos and what could have been different if one party reacted different.

Obviously you can't compare staples in the head and death.

Both situations involve a person that's minding his own business, going from point A, to point B.

Both situations ended up with the aggressor in a situation they put themselves in.

The only difference is in 1 case, you think the aggressor is 100% in the wrong, but in the other, they were 100% in the right. Ironically, the one that you believe the aggressor was in the right, had video evidence that, as of now, proves otherwise. Strange.
agreed, but lets leave the zimmerman was right/wrong stuff out of this thread, we really dont need that. but other than that the two situations have a lot in common 

Ok he shouldn't have brought race into it but you're ignorant and naive if you think a black man driving that same RR isn't getting the book thrown at him.

Ok he shouldn't have brought race into it but you're ignorant and naive if you think a black man driving that same RR isn't getting the book thrown at him.
wait what, im not talking about race at all

:wow: @ dude flying in the air like a rag doll...

Man Lien could have killed a lot of those dudes if he really wanted to...

How about we put this all together in one nice little tidy package so that the people who are defending the bikers can hopefully understand

.1. In the original non-biker edited video you clearly see a biker slide (move) in front of the SUV, said biker looks over his shoulder thus letting off the throttle (which causes that type of bike to slow down significantly) and basically break checking the SUV.

2. Not really shown due to camera angle by biker who was bumped falls over causing all other bikers to surround the already stopped SUV.

3. Now at this point the camera angle picks back up pretty good and several bikers can be seen off of their bikes (it is in this instance that passenger side tires on the SUV are slashed.)

4. SUV driver fearing for his child's, his wife's and his life speeds off running over 3 or 4 bikers, bikers assume pursuit.

5. After pursuit at highway speeds SUV gets hemmed up due to stopped traffic and bikers immediately (at least 4) drop the bikes and proceed to use their helmets to bash on the windows of the SUV.

6. After succeeding to break the driver side window the SUV driver is pulled from vehicle and beaten within a inch of his life in front of many eye witnesses, his wife and child.

7. While her husband is beaten she is on the phone with 911 (last 3 calls to 911 where from the wife) a biker proceeds to beat on the passenger window before opening the door and yanking the wife halfway out of the SUV by her arm (eye witnesses confirm this)

Never once did any of these grown men who in fact saw and heard the young child stopped their actions; if the bikers hadn't been stopped when they were I can honestly say that a child would have been left parentless due to these bikers.

Dumb post

Obviously you can't compare staples in the head and death, but you can compare the situations before the outcome..

You also believe the RR driver should have stayed, kept his cool and apologized, but at the same time, why should TM have to stop minding his own business and explain himself to some stranger? The RR driver shouldn't have to slow down, stop or apologize for ****..

stunt riders looking bad right now...

got owned by a white collar family man, tried dry snitching by uploading the video, got arrest/turned themselves in and snitched on each other, and had an undercover cop rolling in their crew....

that's quite an L if I do say so myself

would say something about race

but apparently i got a warning bc somebody reported my use of the word ghetto.

yea. snitchers in this thread.

they prob ride bikes too. snitches.

ride real motorcycles next time

Both y'all is cornballs with y'all's blatant shots fired at all sport bike riders. Your hate for sport bikers is strong. They smashed y'all ladies or became groupies or something?

That's all irrelevant. The riders have already stupidly attested to their criminal actions on social media sites. What's next...this clown that came up with this conspiracy theory is gonna say that the riders that posted incriminating posts were lying too? okay....LOLOLOL.

Look how uneducated this dude is too....why would the reporters be arrested? LOLOLOL. Wow, just wow. Should have spent that bike money on college tuition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom