Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all irrelevant. The riders have already stupidly attested to their criminal actions on social media sites. What's next...this clown that came up with this conspiracy theory is gonna say that the riders that posted incriminating posts were lying too? okay....LOLOLOL.

Look how uneducated this dude is too....why would the reporters be arrested? LOLOLOL. Wow, just wow. Should have spent that bike money on college tuition.

It was a play off this article
View media item 603486

And how are is it a play off that article? What about that article is incorrect? There are youtube videos illustrating exactly what was said...dangerous bikers seeking internet glory through taunting of police and citizens. 

EDIT: I get it now....he's taking a stab back at the media for all of the negative press. Went right over my head because I honestly thought that the author of the article could in fact be that stupid, based on all of the other stupid things they've been doing.

Last edited:

stunt riders looking bad right now...

got owned by a white collar family man, tried dry snitching by uploading the video, got arrest/turned themselves in and snitched on each other, and had an undercover cop rolling in their crew....

that's quite an L if I do say so myself

would say something about race

but apparently i got a warning bc somebody reported my use of the word ghetto.

yea. snitchers in this thread.

they prob ride bikes too. snitches.

ride real motorcycles next time
Both y'all is cornballs with y'all's blatant shots fired at all sport bike riders. Your hate for sport bikers is strong. They smashed y'all ladies or became groupies or something?
NEVERMIND.

MY BAD EGAROC

I KNOW U GOOD PEOPLES.

I AINT MEAN TO STEREOTYPE A WHOLE GROUP

Last edited:
I'm torn because the homie Egaroc is actually cool peoples, my dude these ****hats that beat this man is making ya look bad man, ya should be even more frustrated with them than the general public...

Last edited:
I KNOW MAN.

I JUST PUT THE POSTS AND SAW THE SN.

HE DEF COOL PEOPLE SO I GENUINELY FEEL BAD FOR COMING A SPORTBIKERS DA WRONG WAY.

I DONT USUALLY SAY SORRY BUT ILL SAY SORRY TO COOL PEOPLES.

yea my bad for stereotyping.... not every biker is a youtube rider like rollinangel nor is every rider a careless idiot like the ones in hollywood stuntz

I just think the more brainless elements of your culture have been getting a pass on their actions for so long their behavior has defined your sport in the eyes of the mainstream.

They have been getting a pass for so long, that even they thought they were in the right when they uploaded the video of them assaulting the Range Rover...

EDIT: I'm not mad cause they "took my girl" im mad because they terrorized a family on a public highway

Last edited:
*E-hugs* all around bros.

Just kinda tired that sport bikers being thrown under the bus literally cause of some bad apples.
Appreciate the acknowledgement n kudos bros. *taptappull*

I understand the hate tho, it's part of the lifestyle. I deal with it and respond accordingly.

I'm out this thread tho.

*E-hugs* all around bros.

Just kinda tired that sport bikers being thrown under the bus literally cause of some bad apples.
Appreciate the acknowledgement n kudos bros. *taptappull*

I understand the hate tho, it's part of the lifestyle. I deal with it and respond accordingly.

I'm out this thread tho.

I don't ride, but I've always wanted to.

All the bikers I know are real cool, respectful dudes.

There are just some idiots out there tho that give them a bad rep.

Some delusional folks in here... Y'all can argue until you break your keyboard... These hard headed dudes will never understand.

Last edited:
I would have been doing donuts in that Rover.

I'm indifferent to both sides of the situation other than the family part.

Those bikers are lucky.

bruh ya still going on about this :smh:

*unsubscribes

This is the type of response I don't get. The irony in you complaining about the thread yet BUMPING it, is flat out hilarious to me. Simple solution...if you don't like what's being discussed in here or have a problem, DON'T POST. Just let the thread die.

anyways...an update to the NYP article:

An off-duty undercover NYPD cop was among the pack of bikers who chased a family up the West Side Highway — and he stood by as the dad was hauled from his car and beaten, sources told The Post.

The unidentified officer waited three days to come forward Wednesday night. He has been placed on modified duty and turned in his gun and badge on Friday, the sources said.

He rides with the New Rochelle-based Front Line Soldiers, a club that also counts several other cops among its members, a source said

Internal Affairs is investigating whether those cops, too, were among the bikers — and whether they also witnessed the assault that left Internet exec Alexian Lien bleeding on the pavement as his wife and toddler cowered in their black Range Rover.

Rest of Article in Link

Instead of just an "undercover" cop, now we're potentially talking about multiple officers who may have witnessed what happened. This is getting more ugly by the day...

NYDN:

Motorcyclist charged with gang assault; Off-duty and undercover cops did nothing to stop biker beatdown of dad
Bikers Reggie Chance — who allegedly pulled Manhattan dad Alexian Lien from his SUV — and Robert Sims surrendered to authorities on Friday. Sims was charged with gang assault and criminal possession of a weapon, among other charges. Undercover and off-duty cops were among the bikers that chased Lien and his family, the Daily News learned.

Last edited:
Real bikers don't where helmets?
Real bikers can't spell the word idiot?
Real bikers don't have license?

LOL

Bruh some states doesn't required helmets ....

But all states required licenses ....

Just saying ...

Why are you even arguing this point - just cause you have a bike and you ride doesn't make you a rider ... SMH!

Just like chicks in instagram with a thousand pictures talking about they are models ..

Real bikers don't have license?

LOL

Bruh some states doesn't required helmets ....

But all states required licenses ....

Just saying ...

Why are you even arguing this point - just cause you have a bike and you ride doesn't make you a rider ... SMH!

Just like chicks in instagram with a thousand pictures talking about they are models ..

Bruh riding a bike makes you rider regardless of how many more corny jokes you guys come up with SMH

That's picture is dumb and you know it

Bruh riding a bike makes you rider regardless of how many more corny jokes you guys come up with SMH

That's picture is dumb and you know it
lol - the stupidity in this thread is astonishing .....

STOP IT!

LMAO

How can you be a rider if you don't even have a license? LMAO!

lol - the stupidity in this thread is astonishing .....

STOP IT!

LMAO

How can you be a rider if you don't even have a license? LMAO!
by owning a bike a riding it everyday! lmao!

lol- all the people being naive in this thread is astonishing

Looked like the Range was blowing his horn. Biker got upset and brake checked, situation got out of control from there. Range and bikers are dummies.

I wonder how many of ya'll so called educated guys on here went to college parties and learned that you don't get in the way of the line of Kappas/Grooves at the party. It's basically the same concept.

Last edited:
Read through some pages on here and ninjahood and goldenchild are on the money.

Never honk your horn at a bunch of goons on bikes that think they own the road. By honking the horn you are escalating the situation and potentially starting a confrontation. Then, you should always control your vehicle so you shouldn't rear end someone no matter what. That's the first rule of driving a vehicle, always control your vehicle.

Next, it doesn't matter whether there is 1 person or 500, whether they have criminal records or not, it does not justify leaving the scene of an accident and possibly killing bikers because "they look scary".

So no, you don't have the right to kill people because they "look scary" or "look like they want trouble", nor is it justified. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom