Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but one of the bikers was an undercover cop that was there on his own time.

http://gma.yahoo.com/undercover-nyp...er-beaten-222926241--abc-news-topstories.html
There is some new information, atleast to me, in this article. I def recommend you all read this. Main dude that beat the driver is still at large, but they expect him to turn himself in. An undercover cop saw the whole thing, but didn't intervene as to not blow his cover. He will undoubtedly testify in court as he is a direct witness.

Article also says that they now have additional footage and photos that they will use to compile more charges against the attackers. Again...where is NH?

Why do you assume the biker was filming the whole time or even was aware of the situation? Normally people don't start recording until they see a reason too. They don't just film themselves walking down the block.

MAYBE he wasnt filming the whole time, but don't you find it a little suspicious that the video magically stops right before they pulled Lien out of the car and started beating him down?  

i dont know about you, but that screams EDITED to me

He's so defensive in his arguments that he thinks you are calling him an idiot, when you were referring to the brake checking "idiot". Which is obvious due to the non use of a comma before the word idiot.

Defensive, I think you might want to look at all of his replies.

watch the video again. he wasn't following anyone too closely. Dude swerved a couple feet in front of him and immediately hit the brakes. You can't follow someone too closely that isn't even in front of you. You're reaching.

He didn't swerve in front of him.

You see him driving beside him, and then he moves and starts driving in front of him...where you assume he brake checked him and gets hit.

MAYBE he wasnt filming the whole time, but don't you find it a little suspicious that the video magically stops right before they pulled Lien out of the car and started beating him down?  

i dont know about you, but that screams EDITED to me

Someone who is dumb enough to put that up online doesn't seem smart enough to edit out certain parts, because it still implicates some of them [shrug]

I think they got on the highway and started slowing everyone down so they could have the open road to do their stunts and the RR was the one guy that wasn't having it. He shouldn't have to. They kept trying to slow him down and got hit. He stopped, they were mad and let him know they were mad. He felt threatened and took off. I don't blame him. Hell, I guarantee his wife was petrified, yelling, "GO! GO! GO!"...

I also find it comical that the people defending the bikers keep preaching on what the RR SHOULD have done, but the bikers did the exact opposite the entire time.

Example: The RR should have kept his cool, talked it out, and diffused the situation instead of taking off.

Well, the bikers should have kept their cool and diffused the situation after the bike got bumped, followed and called cops after he took off and once they caught him.

Hell, the RR lost his cool AFTER the bikers lost theirs and surrounded his truck, hitting it. They started the madness, not him taking off. That just made it worse. Worse than what, though? Were they going to beat his truck and leave? Beat him and leave? Apologize for hitting his brakes in front of him and damaging his truck? We don't know, so to say the RR is at fault for taking off is just ignorant becasue we have no idea what was about to go down..

I'm pretty sure that if anybody in this thread was surrounded by people that were smashing your vehicle, you'd take off. No doubt.

I just think it's crazy that a guy can be driving down the road, someone gets in front of him, hits their brakes, damages his truck, they get hot headed and it's HIS fault for not getting on his knees and sucking their cocks!!! What planet do you guys live on?!!?

Matter of fact, now that I think about it, the brake checker hit HIM, not the other way around....Comical..

Last edited:
Someone who is dumb enough to put that up online doesn't seem smart enough to edit out certain parts, because it still implicates some of them [shrug]
maybe he thought if he edited out the part where they beat up Lien then there would be no evidence of it actually happening  
laugh.gif

there's no denying these dudes are idiots, so I wouldnt give them too much credit any which way

I think they got on the highway and started slowing everyone down so they could have the open road to do their stunts and the RR was the one guy that wasn't having it. He shouldn't have to. They kept trying to slow him down and got hit. He stopped, they were mad and let him know they were mad. He felt threatened and took off. I don't blame him. Hell, I guarantee his wife was petrified, yelling, "GO! GO! GO!"...

I also find it comical that the people defending the bikers keep preaching on what the RR SHOULD have done, but the bikers did the exact opposite the entire time.

Example: The RR should have kept his cool, talked it out, and diffused the situation instead of taking off.

Well, the bikers should have kept their cool and diffused the situation after the bike got bumped, followed and called cops after he took off and once they caught him.

Hell, the RR lost his cool AFTER the bikers lost theirs and surrounded his truck, hitting it. They started the madness, not him taking off. That just made it worse. Worse than what, though? Were they going to beat his truck and leave? Beat him and leave? Apologize for hitting his brakes in front of him and damaging his truck? We don't know, so to say the RR is at fault for taking off is just ignorant.

I'm pretty sure that if anybody in this thread was surrounded by people that were smashing your vehicle, you'd take off. No doubt.

I just think it's crazy that a guy can be driving down the road, someone gets in front of him, hits their brakes, damages his truck, they get hot headed and it's HIS fault for not getting on his knees and sucking their cocks!!! What planet do you guys live on?!!?

Matter of fact, now that I think about it, the brake checker hit HIM, not the other way around....Comical..

That's where a lot of us differ.

If I have my wife and child in the car I'm going to react different than if I'm alone.

stunt riders looking bad right now...

got owned by a white collar family man, tried dry snitching by uploading the video, got arrest/turned themselves in and snitched on each other, and had an undercover cop rolling in their crew....

that's quite an L if I do say so myself

That's where a lot of us differ.

If I have my wife and child in the car I'm going to react different than if I'm alone.

ok cool. I guess you believe trayvon shouldn't have ran away too... should have just bowed down to zimmerman right? It's his fault he got shot, should have done what zimmerman wanted.

Last edited:

This is simply not true, ninjahood would stay and try to talk it out.

Cooler heads prevail!

You see him driving beside him, and then he moves and starts driving in front of him...where you assume he brake checked him and gets hit.

:wow:

Are you watching the same video?....the way you make it sound dude did absolutely nothing, YET he's out on bail.

Hell, the RR lost his cool AFTER the bikers lost theirs and surrounded his truck, hitting it. They started the madness, not him taking off. That just made it worse. Worse than what, though? Were they going to beat his truck and leave? Beat him and leave? Apologize for hitting his brakes in front of him and damaging his truck? We don't know, so to say the RR is at fault for taking off is just ignorant becasue we have no idea what was about to go down..

This sums up pretty much how I feel about this whole situation.

ok cool. I guess you believe trayvon shouldn't have ran away too... should have just bowed down to zimmerman right? It's his fault he got shot, should have done what zimmerman wanted.

Dumb post

Hopefully one day you'll be intelligent enough to realize why.

There is some new information, atleast to me, in this article. I def recommend you all read this. Main dude that beat the driver is still at large, but they expect him to turn himself in. An undercover cop saw the whole thing, but didn't intervene as to not blow his cover. He will undoubtedly testify in court as he is a direct witness.

Article also says that they now have additional footage and photos that they will use to compile more charges against the attackers. Again...where is NH?
His mom grounded him and won't let him back on the internet until next week

It's a hard sell to say he didn't brake check him...considering the charges he's already been slapped with. Again...why hasn't Lein had any charges filed against him? Even prior to the part where he sped off? HMMMMMM. I mean if he did it on purpose, and the video evidence is right there...then intentionally hitting a cyclist from behind would carry a heavy charge. More than just a moving violation. If you did that on purpose to a cyclist, you'd be hit with attempted vehicular manslaughter, if not attempted murder, due to the possible outcome of hitting someone on a bike from behind.

Again...you're reaching. 

Last edited:
I didn't say it wasn't stupid.

I'm looking at human nature. I don't think he accidentally hit him.

I think they were both trying to piss each other off at that point, and were playing a game of chicken.

People brake check when people tailgate all the time to say to say back up, not to have the person run in to them. It's stupid, because it's dangerous, but tailgating is also dangerous, because you're supposed to be far enough away to not hit someone from behind.

Man I use to break check semis. Never again!

eek.gif

Are you watching the same video?....the way you make it sound dude did absolutely nothing, YET he's out on bail.
LOL. No doubt.

He's making it sound like the biker passed him normally (Without yelling at him as he passed) Used his turn signal while he changed lanes 100 feet in front of him and the Range floored it and hit him....

I'll never take him seriously again. Ever.

The guy switched lanes 10 feet in front of him and went from 50-40 in like 1.2 seconds...

Matter of fact, @ :18 or :19, you see another guy trying to make him slow down, but he wasn't DUMB enough to get that close when he noticed the RR wasn't budging and he sped up to avoid the consequences..

Last edited:
Did you the window on his wife side! They were trying to go in in her too. Lucky that wasn't me it would had been more comatose bikers in the hospital

Dumb post

Hopefully one day you'll be intelligent enough to realize why.

i bet if the bikers in the video were hells angels, and the RR was driven by a black man and his family, you would see the story completely different.

Bikers lost case closed why are yaw still arguing bout this its done and over with bikers guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom