Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

when someone takes a womans purse the point of chasing him down would be to make sure they dont get away because if they do you will have no way of finding them again

if you have someones plate numbers then you can easily find out who they are or at least the police can, so after you reported them chances are they will be found

what good can ever come from chasing down a car (much less a rr)
THIS. This is how mature adults think. Even without plate numbers, a description of the vehicle goes a long way. Hit and run is a HUGE crime, especially striking a pedestrian. Most people aren't willing to take that size of an L legally, so they stop and take the smaller L, legally.

Even if they do run, they usually end up getting caught. Just like bank robbers, murderers, and other felons. Just because you escaped the scene of the crime, doesn't mean it ends there. 

You have decades of people with college degrees in criminology searching for that ***. They almost always get their man. And then the real pain begins...legally.

You just saw your man get run over by a 4,000lb vehicle, not everyone is going to handle the situation the same.

Some of the bike riders didn't make smart decisions in the first place, which is why the situation should have been avoided...from both sides. I would expect it to come from the guy in the 4,000 vehicle with his wife and kid in the car.

So you are saying they beat him up because he ran their mans over and the rover ran him over because his mans threatened him and his wife....does it not make sense to you?

And out of the 2 sides which was breaking the law?...which had te upper hand in numbers?...who's life was really at risk? Before the first dude got ran over ???...for Gods sake use your brain bro.

when someone takes a womans purse the point of chasing him down would be to make sure they dont get away because if they do you will have no way of finding them again

if you have someones plate numbers then you can easily find out who they are or at least the police can, so after you reported them chances are they will be found

what good can ever come from chasing down a car (much less a rr)
You just saw your man get run over by a 4,000lb vehicle, not everyone is going to handle the situation the same.

Some of the bike riders didn't make smart decisions in the first place, which is why the situation should have been avoided...from both sides. I would expect it to come from the guy in the 4,000 vehicle with his wife and kid in the car.
well of course everyone will handle it different, but that does not mean that each different way of handling it is justified. sure some people will get overly emotional and go suv chasing but that will end up in A: not catching it, causing more rage or B: catching it and trying to pick a fight with a person locked in a vehicle which is just asking for jail time.

on the other hand if you let the police handle it you wont risk breaking the law and possibly jail time or a fine, and you will be able to get help for your friend that just got hit.

i get that some people will do it one way and others the other way but its pretty obvious which plan of action produces the best results 

Lmaooooooo. Y u guys STILL arguing about this. Bikers got what they deserved so did the driver
You still going into and posting in threads you have no care about? Lmaooooooo. 

It's a debate man...and a pretty good one at that. It'll continue as long as more updates keep occuring. Most of us wanna see what the outcome of all this is because it's interesting to us. There is a thread over 100 pages about the brand "supreme"...try to wrap your brain around that.

What you won't see...is me in the supreme thread saying "Lmaooooooo. Y'all hypebeasts still talking about this dumb brand I don't care about? It's been played out for a long time now."

Last edited:
So you are saying they beat him up because he ran their mans over and the rover ran him over because his mans threatened him and his wife....does it not make sense to you?

And out of the 2 sides which was breaking the law?...which had te upper hand in numbers?...who's life was really at risk? Before the first dude got ran over ???...for Gods sake use your brain bro.

You're saying use your brain and you're serious about asking who's life was at risk after a dude was paralyzed?

Yep, just like NH :lol:

Nope, people on bikes aren't in danger at all...helmet would have saved them :lol:

Last edited:
well of course everyone will handle it different, but that does not mean that each different way of handling it is justified. sure some people will get overly emotional and go suv chasing but that will end up in A: not catching it, causing more rage or B: catching it and trying to pick a fight with a person locked in a vehicle which is just asking for jail time.

on the other hand if you let the police handle it you wont risk breaking the law and possibly jail time or a fine, and you will be able to get help for your friend that just got hit.

i get that some people will do it one way and others the other way but its pretty obvious which plan of action produces the best results 

Just imagine this was in fact an unprovoked hit and run of a biker during an organized legal ride and dudes chase the driver down blocked him till the cops came, how different these cats would be viewed now

You're saying use your brain and you're serious about asking who's life was at risk after a dude was paralyzed?

Yep, just like NH :lol:

Nope, people on bikes aren't in danger at all...helmet would have saved them :lol:

Do you not read?...KEYWORD : BEFORE.

The action where the Range Rover driver shouldn't have engaged them in the first place.

The only persons actions you can control are your own.

The biker being struck was a result of his homies erratic over reaction to something THEY caused....do you NOT see that?

Do you not read?...KEYWORD : BEFORE.

before...after

You are always in danger on a bike.

It's you, a helmet and a 400lb bike.

That's why he as dumb for brake checking, but I'm sure he didn't think he was stupid enough to hit him.

The action where the Range Rover driver shouldn't have engaged them in the first place.

Engaged them how?...by not following their rules?...is this illegal?...if it is I stand corrected and everything I've said I take back, show me where it's illegal to not obey laws put forth by a biker club on a stunt ride.

before...after

You are always in danger on a bike.

It's you, a helmet and a 400lb bike.

That's why he as dumb for brake checking, but I'm sure he didn't think he was stupid enough to hit him.

That's why is even more stupid to brake check an SUV, who was in control of THAT idiot?...Mr Lein?

And he abruptly stopped in front of him, literally no more than 5 inches from him, I'm sure Lien didn't think the biker was that stupid to do that...and btw he did stop and only tapped that biker, son didn't even fall off his bike, he was just looking for an excuse to engage the driver

Last edited:
Then the situation is different.

Someone sees someone grab a womans purse.

Some are going to run to the lady. Some are going to run after the offender. Some are going to do nothing. That's human nature.

People assume that everyone on a bike moved as a collective and knew everything that occurred.

It has nothing to do with being uneducated, some people have a certain code with their friends.
I see your point here. Some of the bikers may have seen from afar a random SUV run over a fellow biker(s) and then speed away. They may have no seen the biker initiate the confrontation with the brake check or the other bikers in the back vandalizing the truck. All they saw was an SUV steamroll 3 people and reacted based on that. That's actually not out of the realm of possibility.

Doesn't excuse their own vigilante justice, but I see how it could have unfolded like that.

i dont see what you're saying. there is no way to justify chasing down a range rover and trying to bash the windows in to pull the driver out, there is just nothing good that will come with that. i dont care if the range rover started it or i started it or my friends started it, chasing down a range rover rather than taking note of the plates and reporting it to the police is a dumb thing to do.

That's why is even more stupid to brake check an SUV, who was in control of THAT idiot?...Mr Lein?

I know who was in control of being involved in the middle of a dilemma with a bunch of bike riders.

And why are you name calling Ninja Jr?

Yep, just like NH
laugh.gif

Nope, people on bikes aren't in danger at all...helmet would have saved them
laugh.gif
Dude now you're just flailing around with your arguments. Saying that the guy who got struck and paralyzed had his life in danger is completely irrelevant to your argument. It just carries emotional weight...but it's completely irrelevant. 

but I'm sure he didn't think he was stupid enough to hit him.
Once again, you're assuming he hit him on purpose. If someone gets in front of me, whether it's a bike or a car, the last thing I expect him to do is hit his brakes....

So if I go out and get in front of someone, hit my brakes and they hit me......they're stupid?

The stupidest part about wheelchair dude....is he's pursuing a senseless and futile civil case against Lein which will cost him lots of money in lawyer fees, due to the huge pile of evidence stacked against him. 

What he doesn't realize, or his too proud too, is that he could EASILY win a case against several of the bikers that intimidated the driver. He could even sue Cruz (the brake checking squid), since it's already been legally established that he is directly responsible for the following events that occured. Stupid squid is stupid. 

Or maybe he just doesn't wanna sue his fellow bikers. (I bet he didn't even know most of them. Seemed to be an INSANELY HUGE group ride)

I see your point here. Some of the bikers may have seen from afar a random SUV run over a fellow biker(s) and then speed away. They may have no seen the biker initiate the confrontation with the brake check or the other bikers in the back vandalizing the truck. All they saw was an SUV steamroll 3 people and reacted based on that. That's actually not out of the realm of possibility.

Doesn't excuse their own vigilante justice, but I see how it could have unfolded like that.

I've never excused their actions...just tried to show how it could have gotten from point A to point Z. It had escalation points. They weren't just picking out cars and drivers to attack.

With that many people involved, some people are always going to act irrational or do stupid stuff. I'm sure you had everyone from military, blue and white collar to ex-cons in that group.

That's why they shouldn't have been engaged...which has always been my point. I don't blame him for driving off once they tried to get in the vehicle.

Name calling?...what are you talking about?
He's so defensive in his arguments that he thinks you are calling him an idiot, when you were referring to the brake checking "idiot". Which is obvious due to the non use of a comma before the word idiot.

Once again, you're assuming he hit him on purpose. If someone gets in front of me, whether it's a bike or a car, the last thing I expect him to do is hit his brakes....

So if I go out and get in front of someone, hit my brakes and they hit me......they're stupid?

I didn't say it wasn't stupid.

I'm looking at human nature. I don't think he accidentally hit him.

I think they were both trying to piss each other off at that point, and were playing a game of chicken.

People brake check when people tailgate all the time to say to say back up, not to have the person run in to them. It's stupid, because it's dangerous, but tailgating is also dangerous, because you're supposed to be far enough away to not hit someone from behind.

watch the video again. he wasn't following anyone too closely. Dude swerved a couple feet in front of him and immediately hit the brakes. You can't follow someone too closely that isn't even in front of you. You're reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom