South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

laugh.gif
at token being the only one laughing at the madea joke

Great episode...

...They basically summed up all my feelings towards the whole bin Laden situation.

Great episode...

...They basically summed up all my feelings towards the whole bin Laden situation.

Tonight's episode didn't do too much for me other than Token laughing at Tyler Perry.

(I love the fact that they make episodes a day or two in advance before Wedenesday's airing (the Obama-Osama speech reference).)

Tonight's episode didn't do too much for me other than Token laughing at Tyler Perry.

(I love the fact that they make episodes a day or two in advance before Wedenesday's airing (the Obama-Osama speech reference).)

The episode had its moments. I guess I expected more knowing that they make the episodes on the spot and could have incorporated the Osama killing and Obama birth certificate.

Maybe they will do more of it next week with more information coming out especially with the conspiracies and whatnot. I say have Jimbo and Ned part of the Navy Seals and be responsible for killing Osama
laugh.gif

The episode had its moments. I guess I expected more knowing that they make the episodes on the spot and could have incorporated the Osama killing and Obama birth certificate.

Maybe they will do more of it next week with more information coming out especially with the conspiracies and whatnot. I say have Jimbo and Ned part of the Navy Seals and be responsible for killing Osama
laugh.gif

I feel like a lot of people are going to miss the point of that episode.

I feel like a lot of people are going to miss the point of that episode.

Back
Top Bottom