South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

This was obviously not the original format of the episode. It was announced prior to Bin Laden's death. This just shows how good Matt and Trey are. They amended the original episode format to include the Bin Laden references....even though it probably made the episode worse.

This was obviously not the original format of the episode. It was announced prior to Bin Laden's death. This just shows how good Matt and Trey are. They amended the original episode format to include the Bin Laden references....even though it probably made the episode worse.

Not many lulz except for Tyler Perry/token parts.
I'll give them credit for pooping on their network's award show, it was absurd.

Not many lulz except for Tyler Perry/token parts.
I'll give them credit for pooping on their network's award show, it was absurd.

Another funny thing about the episode is that they crapped on an awards show from which they won the award for best animated program.

Another funny thing about the episode is that they crapped on an awards show from which they won the award for best animated program.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I missed the Funnybot episode.
--Where online can I watch?

southparkstudios.com
They have every episode from season 1 to now except episode 200 and 201.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I missed the Funnybot episode.
--Where online can I watch?

southparkstudios.com
They have every episode from season 1 to now except episode 200 and 201.

The Tyler perry jokes saved the episode, I was dying
roll.gif

The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Royal Pudding," premiering on Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

It is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess. Ike answers the call to arms.

Royal Pudding
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Ike Broflovski,Terrance,Phillip,more...

The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Royal Pudding," premiering on Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

It is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess. Ike answers the call to arms.

Royal Pudding
Tags: SOUTH
PARK
Ike Broflovski,Terrance,Phillip,more...

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Weren't they extra salty when they lost some award to Phil Collins? And now that they win an award, they insult the award show? What gives?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Weren't they extra salty when they lost some award to Phil Collins? And now that they win an award, they insult the award show? What gives?

Back
Top Bottom