South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the narrator 

Originally Posted by jrp44

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the narrator 
"Why don't you just get rid of tooth decay?"- Kyle
"That's what I'm trying to *@$#*@% do! "- Mr. Mackey

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the narrator 
"Why don't you just get rid of tooth decay?"- Kyle
"That's what I'm trying to *@$#*@% do! "- Mr. Mackey

roll.gif

"ur just walking your fat *%% on stage, and blurting %@%# out lazely like a turtle taking a %@%#"
laugh.gif

"ur just walking your fat *%% on stage, and blurting %@%# out lazely like a turtle taking a %@%#"
laugh.gif

[h3]Episode 1504 "T.M.I." Press Release[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

CARTMAN DEMANDS A RE-COUNT
IN AN ALL-NEW SOUTH PARK
ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL​

--------
All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes, Sony
PlayStation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com

--------​

NEW YORK, May 16, 2011 The boys penis sizes are made public in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "T.M.I." premiering on Wednesday, May 18 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Cartman is furious when the school posts the kids penis sizes on the bulletin board. He throws an absolute fit and once again finds himself in the principal's office. This time he gets sent to anger management therapy.

[h3]Episode 1504 "T.M.I." Press Release[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

CARTMAN DEMANDS A RE-COUNT
IN AN ALL-NEW SOUTH PARK
ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL​

--------
All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes, Sony
PlayStation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com

--------​

NEW YORK, May 16, 2011 The boys penis sizes are made public in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "T.M.I." premiering on Wednesday, May 18 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Cartman is furious when the school posts the kids penis sizes on the bulletin board. He throws an absolute fit and once again finds himself in the principal's office. This time he gets sent to anger management therapy.

Season 15 is a disappointment right now.
ep1 was
laugh.gif

ep2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ep3
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And I'm a huge south park fan too.
grin.gif

Season 15 is a disappointment right now.
ep1 was
laugh.gif

ep2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ep3
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif