South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

That was pretty great.
laugh.gif

The Japanese dude. Remembering Cartman's mom is his dad.

I'm gonna remember this every time I look at my iPhone for a minute.

Cartman's rants about being +%$#%% were killing me all episode 
laugh.gif
When God hit him with the lightning I died 
roll.gif

Cartman's rants about being +%$#%% were killing me all episode 
laugh.gif
When God hit him with the lightning I died 
roll.gif

South Park never ceases to amaze me. Tremendous season premiere to say the least. Been watching since I was 8 and don't ever plan on stopping. Crazy how it doesn't get old since they stay so current with the humor.

South Park never ceases to amaze me. Tremendous season premiere to say the least. Been watching since I was 8 and don't ever plan on stopping. Crazy how it doesn't get old since they stay so current with the humor.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I've been in an Apple store once in my life and even I understood the Genius bar parody. It's not a matter of being an Apple customer, it's just being aware of the culture. They nailed it. You're pretty dense if you don't understand those references.
Has nothing to do with apple culture it is actually EXACTLY how it is when you are at a Genius bar those dudes are just weird.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I've been in an Apple store once in my life and even I understood the Genius bar parody. It's not a matter of being an Apple customer, it's just being aware of the culture. They nailed it. You're pretty dense if you don't understand those references.
Has nothing to do with apple culture it is actually EXACTLY how it is when you are at a Genius bar those dudes are just weird.

I thought the episode was terrible. There's a lot more they've could've done giving the whole Apple theme.

I'm gonna have to re-watch it later, but this one seems very forgettable to me.

I thought the episode was terrible. There's a lot more they've could've done giving the whole Apple theme.

I'm gonna have to re-watch it later, but this one seems very forgettable to me.

i kind of doubt that expression was first coined in dog day afternoon. But either way...

episode was good not spectacular. south park in its prime would have have had a much better apple inspired episode. just imo. but it's still the best cartoon out. (simpsons and futurama fell off)

i kind of doubt that expression was first coined in dog day afternoon. But either way...

episode was good not spectacular. south park in its prime would have have had a much better apple inspired episode. just imo. but it's still the best cartoon out. (simpsons and futurama fell off)

[h3]Episode 1502 "Funnybot" Announcement[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

FUNNYBOT CHANGES THE FACE OF COMEDY
IN AN ALL-NEW SOUTH PARK
ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 4 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

--------
All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes, Sony PlayStation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com

--------​

NEW YORK, May 2, 2011 - Jimmy hosts the Special Ed Departments First Annual Comedy Awards at South Park Elementary in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Funnybot, premiering on Wednesday, May 4 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

At the schools first annual Comedy Awards, Jimmy announces that the Germans are the least funny people in the world. Germany is highly insulted. They vow that retaliation toward the kids at South Park Elementary will be swift and brutal.

[h3]Episode 1502 "Funnybot" Announcement[/h3]From the Comedy Central Press Release:

FUNNYBOT CHANGES THE FACE OF COMEDY
IN AN ALL-NEW SOUTH PARK
ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 4 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

--------
All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes, Sony PlayStation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com

--------​

NEW YORK, May 2, 2011 - Jimmy hosts the Special Ed Departments First Annual Comedy Awards at South Park Elementary in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Funnybot, premiering on Wednesday, May 4 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

At the schools first annual Comedy Awards, Jimmy announces that the Germans are the least funny people in the world. Germany is highly insulted. They vow that retaliation toward the kids at South Park Elementary will be swift and brutal.

Back
Top Bottom