South Park (Season 15) Thread Vol. You're Getting Old (6/8 10PMEST) MID-SEASON FINALE.. SMH

4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif

The Dr. Phil segment was the best part 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

laugh.gif
@ the whole episode.

Only disappointing thing is they sort of ripped off the SNL skit where the chinese president or whatever tells obama to kiss him first or whatever before )(&)(* him.

laugh.gif
@ the whole episode.

Only disappointing thing is they sort of ripped off the SNL skit where the chinese president or whatever tells obama to kiss him first or whatever before )(&)(* him.

I thought it was ok..I liked all the Cartman stuff, but I didnt get any of the Apple store jokes cause I dont have a mac or ipad or itablet or whatever its' called..Looking forward to next weeks show..

I thought it was ok..I liked all the Cartman stuff, but I didnt get any of the Apple store jokes cause I dont have a mac or ipad or itablet or whatever its' called..Looking forward to next weeks show..

Originally Posted by casekicks

but I didnt get any of the Apple store jokes cause I dont have a mac or ipad or itablet or whatever its' called.
Same, anyone care to explain. 

Originally Posted by casekicks

but I didnt get any of the Apple store jokes cause I dont have a mac or ipad or itablet or whatever its' called.
Same, anyone care to explain. 

I've been in an Apple store once in my life and even I understood the Genius bar parody. It's not a matter of being an Apple customer, it's just being aware of the culture. They nailed it. You're pretty dense if you don't understand those references.

I've been in an Apple store once in my life and even I understood the Genius bar parody. It's not a matter of being an Apple customer, it's just being aware of the culture. They nailed it. You're pretty dense if you don't understand those references.

That was pretty great.
laugh.gif

The Japanese dude. Remembering Cartman's mom is his dad.

I'm gonna remember this every time I look at my iPhone for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom