South park or family guy

Family Guy & Boondocks > all

Yeah I said it, the South Park thrill wore off in Middle School when it was rare to hear curse words on tv, Family Guy is funnier without over the top cursingand violence and Boondocks actually has a message amidst the comedy.

i can not for my life sit down and watch an episode of South Park

Looks like its a low budget cartoon

Family Guy FTW.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Simpsons haven't been the same since the 90s. Such a shame too.

But if y'all watched the episode of South Park where they made fun of Family Guy you now realize how much better SP is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was great. The flashback moment had me in tears.
roll.gif

Peter: "Remember when I auditioned to be David Hasselhoff's car?"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Simpsons haven't been the same since the 90s. Such a shame too.

But if y'all watched the episode of South Park where they made fun of Family Guy you now realize how much better SP is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was great. The flashback moment had me in tears.
roll.gif

Peter: "Remember when I auditioned to be David Hasselhoff's car?"
roll.gif

Straight up! i used to actually like family guy more. When Southpark did the episode about how family guy is made...it was so true. Southpark> ever since.
laugh.gif
manatees

I always seems like 90% of the people who prefer family guy have an IQ around 85 and or severe add. It was a novelty the first season and a half or so andafter that just isn't worth watching.

South Park.
SP actaully makes sense sometimes. Its funny how they have a rep for being an insulting show
when trully all they are doing is holding up a mirror to mankind.

Family Guy.
I've only watched like 2 or 3 episodes of South Park, it's annoying and not funny.

South Park and it's not even close. Family Guy has had a few great moments but as a show? It's just cheap laughs with no substance.

SMH at all these cats saying family guy. South Park is hands down the funniest animated series known to man
pimp.gif

I watched South Park since I was in elementary school I even had the game and everything. That being said I've watched many episodes of both shows (maybeevery Family Guy) and I have to go with Family Guy without much hesitation. Everyone has different tastes though and for anyone to relate a person's choiceto their intelligence you sound like you're evening out the amount of idiots on each side according to yourself.

I'm surprised at how many people are choosing family guy. I thought for sure almost everyone would be bashing FG
laugh.gif

Its impossible for me to choose one over the other, I love both of them.
Family Guy is one of the few shows that can make me audibly laugh, and while South Park doesn't have those laugh out loud instances, the whole episode ishumorous and entertaining.
Family guy is funner to watch with a group of people, and South Park is better to watch by yourself imo. They're too different for me to choose which Ilike better.

I challenge you dudes who say family guy to watch two episodes of south park, cartoon wars I and II.

Family Guy is a random funny.
You can watch one episode like 10 times and laugh at something different each viewing.
Like the other night this had me rollin
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom