Soooo....today is my Girls prom VOl. Im NOT her date

folk always wanna talk about some outrageously named mary jane when they say some stupid #$$*
laugh.gif

word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son dont save her. Summer's right around the corner.

As long as you guys have the same friends its all good!!! Itd be dirty for her to do anything with friends around!

ListenHere wrote:
Dude, just meet up with her at the after party.
She's your girl, so she should comply with this notion.

if the issue is you going to prom, and she's going with a close friend.. then she shouldnt have a problem meeting you after the prom for all the "real chilling"..
i'm in a tight situation with my girl's prom as well.. =/ we had a nice post prom plan.. hopefully it all works out. I dont like to picture my girl even dancing with anyone else.

Don't worry dude. Most couples who go to prom together...aren't together later in their lives.

However, they're together tonight.
roll.gif

I love cheesecake but if this broad is ready to give it up for some dinner to some douche, maybe you should sit and examine the situation.

Cheesecake is the *$* though. Not giving up the box for, but good.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Son dont save her. Summer's right around the corner.
This.

The replies got me
roll.gif
roll.gif
though.
Creampies, bukkakes, shieeeet... the homies homies bout to get in thurr as well. She finna be walkin all limp and $#+$ when you see her the next day OP. Those guts are gonna get torn to shreds tonight, believe that.

If it's because of her family how do you guys expect to do anything down the road... won't her family cause friction like they did tonight?

Cut your losses and keep it moving from now because if her family is causing this then she's going to have to make decisions... she apparently already did since they caused you two not to go together.

If she was down for you it would have been you with her tonight at the prom, but she obeyed her parents, which you can't be mad at, and did what they told her to.

You're young man don't let a girl, or anyone for that matter, walk over you or play you for a fool.

If you know you deserve better then go out and do better for yourself.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If it's because of her family how do you guys expect to do anything down the road... won't her family cause friction like they did tonight?

Cut your losses and keep it moving from now because if her family is causing this then she's going to have to make decisions... she apparently already did since they caused you two not to go together.

If she was down for you it would have been you with her tonight at the prom, but she obeyed her parents, which you can't be mad at, and did what they told her to.

You're young man don't let a girl, or anyone for that matter, walk over you or play you for a fool.

If you know you deserve better then go out and do better for yourself.
This man speaks nothing but the truth..Preach on
pimp.gif

The girl I went to prom with had a b/f.

Now, Im dating said girl.

Just throwing this out there.

Her dates homies having fun now. They probably making videos too so you can watch em and cry a la dave chappelle mad real world.

Originally Posted by hymen man

her face is in the toilet right now gettin pounded from the back, ohhh the horrorrrrr

smh.gif

seriously..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Update. Im home, came back from a crackin club. Shes home, just verified it. Now shes with me. Ill update what happens

Back
Top Bottom