Soooo....today is my Girls prom VOl. Im NOT her date

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I would crash the prom and sit on the table next to theirs like this,

2gt3qtl.gif

ive been lookin like that a couple of social events on several ...moodiness FTL

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

what you going to do when it's her wedding day and you can't be there?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are some ruthless #*$!%!

note to self- *never come here for relationship advice*

laugh.gif
it was a serious question though

if her parents won't even allow her to go to prom with you, that relationship isn't going that far so why waste your time?

at the end of the day she'll pick her parents over you and that will cause MAJOR problems

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
it was a serious question though

if her parents won't even allow her to go to prom with you, that relationship isn't going that far so why waste your time?

at the end of the day she'll pick her parents over you and that will cause MAJOR problems

This.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I mean, one of my exes cheated on me at prom and I was her date.

Things happen. Expect the worst.

Just being honest. Make sure she stays sober.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

homie u gotta intervene somehow at the very least after the dance or other dude is gonna be smashin your girl with the power of thor X 100 and they're close friends so you know hes been waiting to hit that for a min.

Everyone knows what happens after prom, smash and dash.

OP tell her it's over.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Where's the update?
Nothing happened. She came over at 12 30, 30 min after the prom ended. Im still pretty heated though, feel like choking the broad
CHOKE HER! NOW! what makes u think he didn't sneak a quickie in during that 30 min grace period?
Dude probably smashed before AND during prom

2nd WORST STORY EVER

youngcheezy's whip it out circle was the worst but did provide so much laughter

Then why wud you post. This wasnt intended to be a story. i was just asking for opinions but obviously NT is too immature

Fam, you know it, we know it, they never made it to that dance....

she seem tired to you, when she got to your home?

Then why wud you post.(?) This wasnt intended to be a story. i was just asking for opinions but obviously NT is too immature

You came to NT asking questions about prom... Knock it off.....Are we talking about maturity?...

You knew what you were getting when you made the thread, so why did you bother?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by ListenHere

I mean, one of my exes cheated on me at prom and I was her date.

Things happen. Expect the worst.

Just being honest. Make sure she stays sober.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

homie u gotta intervene somehow at the very least after the dance or other dude is gonna be smashin your girl with the power of thor X 100 and they're close friends so you know hes been waiting to hit that for a min.

this

Where's the update?
Nothing happened. She came over at 12 30, 30 min after the prom ended. Im still pretty heated though, feel like choking the broad
CHOKE HER! NOW! what makes u think he didn't sneak a quickie in during that 30 min grace period?
You know how many bukkake vids are 30 min long?

Hell you know how many bukkake vids are less than 30 min long? Damn son she probably thought she was slick going to you after all off those schlongs touched the back of her throat.

Check the back of her neck for any dried up spots she might have missed. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Where's the update?
You know how many bukkake vids are 30 min long?

Hell you know how many bukkake vids are less than 30 min long? Damn son she probably thought she was slick going to you after all off those schlongs touched the back of her throat.

Check the back of her neck for any dried up spots she might have missed. DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR.

Whats bukkake... im scared to google that %#%% since i am at work

smh @ me doin this to an old gf. only reason why I didn't take her to mine was cuz I had promised my friend that I'd take her freshman yr of h.s. and on top of that my broke @^#* couldn't afford two proms. I went to my old gf's prom tho.

Back
Top Bottom