Soooo....today is my Girls prom VOl. Im NOT her date

Originally Posted by got shoes

cliff notes of the story
nerd.gif

son its only like 2 sentences...

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

i coudnt go because her brother goes to that school as well and obviously he would snitch. her daddy is racist, more like religionist(if thats a word). And no, im not going to hold her back on one of the most important days in her high school life. thats just being selfish and bitter.

denial is a powerful thing. YNS HIS

My girl went with another dude to his prom.
Just to be safe, do what I did.
Smash something in the time you got away from her.
pimp.gif

i coudnt go because her brother goes to that school as well and obviously he would snitch. her daddy is racist, more like religionist(if thats a word). And no, im not going to hold her back on one of the most important days in her high school life. thats just being selfish and bitter.

I don't mean to be mean bro... but you are setting yourself up for failure!

Anyway, at the same time, it's not a big deal, after her "date" scoops her up, just steal her at prom. And if her brother snitches, tell your girl that it was just a dance.

BUT ... if she blows you off at prom, and makes an excuse! I better see a "Sooo... I kicked my girl to the curb last night" thread!

Make sure she comes over after prom is over

where the +!++ are the pics at

I think you will be good if she comes and chills with you after or something, but there still is a chance dude could hit

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Anyway, at the same time, it's not a big deal, after her "date" scoops her up, just steal her at prom. And if her brother snitches, tell your girl that it was just a dance.

BUT ... if she blows you off at prom, and makes an excuse! I better see a "Sooo... I kicked my girl to the curb last night" thread!
I know dude personally, he aint gon do squat. I told her if she aint home by 12 45 "marcus/im in the car huntin yo @SS down/marcus"

man, i know its tempting to assure yourself

but honestly do you believe that there was nothing at all that could have been done about the situation if she really wanted to go with you?

could have just met her there, could have sent a decoy to just meet the parents, ect...

dont lie to yourself man, if she wanted to go with you she would have found a way

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

ripped by the football team like she always wanted, your at home watching the hills
roll.gif
 He watching Desperate Housewives...she in the bathroom giving her date a Blumpkin

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I know dude personally, he aint gon do squat. I told her if she aint home by 12 45 "marcus/im in the car huntin yo @SS down/marcus"

laugh.gif
a lot can happen before 12:45

Yeah i feel what a lot of you guys are saying. She could of really made more of a conscience effort to bring me or something. But it is what it is. Cant do nothing now.

I'm still confused as to why she needs a date to prom? Y is her brother at her prom? Y her brother would snitch?

You doin this all wrong bruh. Its all good if u cant go to prom with her, but u def shouldnt b cool with her goin with another guy

Why would you want to be in a relationship with a girl whose family would never accept you?
I personally would not want to be with a guy whose family didnt accept me.

Optimistic. Yeah im taking a risk, but i feel its worth it and in the long run it will be good. Or maybe im trippin of this Pot of Gold Hindu Kush. Idk

Damn op good luck my dude hope everything turns out ok. Like everyone one else said though, females when they wanna see you or something they do the impossible. Did she ask you to scoop her up for the after parties?

Back
Top Bottom