Soooo....today is my Girls prom VOl. Im NOT her date

I don't undersand why she needed to go with another guy anyways? You don't really need a date to go to prom, many people just go with their group of friends together.

What aftermath shoud i expect from this? And no she will not be smashing the homies, drinking, or none of that. We've been together for 2 years now, im older than her hence the fact that im not going to the prom with another girl.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

go to her prom with some other chick
laugh.gif

If you guys have a good relationship, just make sure she comes home after wards.

Her intentions are her intentions though ... if she plans on doing something, it's going to happen.

I had my prom almost a month back, there were alot of people that didn't actually go with their bf/gf unless they both went to our school otherwise everyone just went as friends so I wouldn't really be worried

Unless they go to the after party together too then
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

If you guys have a good relationship, just make sure she comes home after wards.

Her intentions are her intentions though ... if she plans on doing something, it's going to happen.

Yeah. I mean it is what it is. I just hope if she does something, she will have the nerve to tell me and not play me like a fool.

He's gettin awesome jawsome on the way there and smashin afterwards...

U messed up son.

Was it you that couldnt go cuz her parents are racist or somethin

Yeah and how would her parents know that you wne with her? Why could you just meet her at the place?

Dump her.

She's supposed to be your girl....she should rather not go at all than go with somebody else if she can't go with you.

What is that saying about your relationship that she'd even go with another guy to her prom when you're her bf? If she really cared about you she wouldn't go at all since you cant be her date.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dump her.

She's supposed to be your girl....she should rather not go at all than go with somebody else if she can't go with you.

What is that saying about your relationship that she'd even go with another guy to her prom when you're her bf? If she really cared about you she wouldn't go at all since you cant be her date.

Um no she's only 18 and this is only prom, it's not that serious
laugh.gif
He should have went with her anyways, it's not like her parents were going to be at the prom. Or she should have just went alone, there's no need to have a date for prom.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dump her.

THIS

i coudnt go because her brother goes to that school as well and obviously he would snitch. her daddy is racist, more like religionist(if thats a word). And no, im not going to hold her back on one of the most important days in her high school life. thats just being selfish and bitter.

Back
Top Bottom