Soooo....today is my Girls prom VOl. Im NOT her date

folk always wanna talk about some outrageously named mary jane when they say some stupid #$$*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Optimistic. Yeah im taking a risk, but i feel its worth it and in the long run it will be good. Or maybe im trippin of this Pot of Gold Hindu Kush. Idk
No good can come from this and thats the reality of it, she shoulda made more of an effort to have you there, or gone with a group of friends and not another dude, or just not gone at all, just b/c you've been together 2 years doesn't mean it cant end.. dont ever get too comfortable, thats when things go bad

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Dump her.

She's supposed to be your girl....she should rather not go at all than go with somebody else if she can't go with you.

What is that saying about your relationship that she'd even go with another guy to her prom when you're her bf? If she really cared about you she wouldn't go at all since you cant be her date.
Basically.

Update: Shes going out for dinner before, at the cheesecake factory. I mind as well prepare for the worst. Im out to the City. Will update after prom is over

lol just last night a female friend called me mad because her boyfriend who is 21 actually had the balls to go to a high school prom O . o but short story she's breaking up with him and guess who got lucky ?
pimp.gif

Man, like a few people said already if she really wanted to go with you she would have found a way to make it happen. Is she going to dinner alone with the guy or with a group?

I never come to general but seeing kids make posts like this then reading the replies has just put me in tears.

blumkins
bukkakes
football train
blowjob

she down for it all

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

I never come to general but seeing kids make posts like this then reading the replies has just put me in tears.

blumkins
bukkakes
football train
blowjob

she down for it all

AMAZINGONE

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I would crash the prom and sit on the table next to theirs like this,

2gt3qtl.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wish i could have gone prom when i was in HS though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Why would you want to be in a relationship with a girl whose family would never accept you?
I personally would not want to be with a girl whose family didnt accept me.

Back
Top Bottom