Someone school on the "Black Card"

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Cash > Anything else.

You can argue till your blue in the face, its the truth.

People who have a Centurion card have the cash... As stated before its a Charge card...meaning the balance must be paid-in-full every month. Most people want the card for the perks and bragging rights... its like Cash with perks...
smokin.gif

With that being said ....Centurion Card > Cash

Cash > Anything else.

People who have a Centurion card have the cash... As stated before its a Charge card...meaning the balance must be paid-in-full every month. Most people want the card for the perks and bragging rights... its like Cash with perks...
smokin.gif

With that being said ....Centurion Card > Cash

Originally Posted by Kramer

What other cards are actually reasonable to get but still up there?

Amex Platinum is fairly easy to obtain and it shows some type of status...

Its pretty much easy as hell to obtain any CC if you have a well established business...

Its pretty much easy as hell to obtain any CC if you have a well established business...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Oh, that will probably never be me ha

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Oh, that will probably never be me ha

I've only seen one once, it was when I was a waiter at freaking Fridays in Woodbridge, NJ out of all places. Dude was at the bar, young Asian business dude. My manager for some loser reason, took the black card down to the kitchen area to run it, instead of at the bar, so he could be in awe of the card. He passed it around to everyone. It's def metal, and its def got some weight to it. Hopefully one day, I'll have my own.

I've only seen one once, it was when I was a waiter at freaking Fridays in Woodbridge, NJ out of all places. Dude was at the bar, young Asian business dude. My manager for some loser reason, took the black card down to the kitchen area to run it, instead of at the bar, so he could be in awe of the card. He passed it around to everyone. It's def metal, and its def got some weight to it. Hopefully one day, I'll have my own.

It's a somewhat heavy card. Kind of gold and onyx plated. Unless you're spending an annual amount of 500K-1 million a year. You have no business holding that card, real talk.

I've only dealt with two customers my whole life who had this card. One one was an Asian-American byatch (yes for a lack of a better term) who thought she could demand a balcony suite from me. Another was this modest Caucasian man, he flew in from New York and at least had the common courtesy of "Please and thank you." You could imagine who I was willing to help out more.

It's a somewhat heavy card. Kind of gold and onyx plated. Unless you're spending an annual amount of 500K-1 million a year. You have no business holding that card, real talk.

I've only dealt with two customers my whole life who had this card. One one was an Asian-American byatch (yes for a lack of a better term) who thought she could demand a balcony suite from me. Another was this modest Caucasian man, he flew in from New York and at least had the common courtesy of "Please and thank you." You could imagine who I was willing to help out more.

Cash > Anything else.

No. If you live the lifestyle of the average Centurion user, the card adds benefits for things you're eventually gonna pay cash for anyways. Not to mention that the responsible user of any credit card sees very little interest accrued, even moreso with something like the black card.

Cash > Anything else.

No. If you live the lifestyle of the average Centurion user, the card adds benefits for things you're eventually gonna pay cash for anyways. Not to mention that the responsible user of any credit card sees very little interest accrued, even moreso with something like the black card.

People seem to be confused with Visa's Black Card and the AMEX Centurion Card, which is black.

These rappers got ya'll so brainwashed with all the materialistic %*%! they rap about.

People seem to be confused with Visa's Black Card and the AMEX Centurion Card, which is black.

These rappers got ya'll so brainwashed with all the materialistic %*%! they rap about.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

I don't think there's any confusion at all. When someone say's Black Card, they're referring to the Centurion Card. Visa named theirs the "Black Card" to ride off the familiarity of Amex. Plus it's easier to get the business version than the personal version (of the Amex black card).

I don't think there's any confusion at all. When someone say's Black Card, they're referring to the Centurion Card. Visa named theirs the "Black Card" to ride off the familiarity of Amex. Plus it's easier to get the business version than the personal version (of the Amex black card).

You know how I know you're wrong?

You know how I know you're wrong?

I saw the black card once, when I worked at a sporting goods store here in St. Louis.

Nelly was holding a softball tournament in the area, damn near bought up our entire stock of slow-pitch bats, ball gloves and softballs. The total price was somewhere between $5,000-$10,000. I'm not sure if he's actually a decent guy or just high as hell all the time.

I saw the black card once, when I worked at a sporting goods store here in St. Louis.

Nelly was holding a softball tournament in the area, damn near bought up our entire stock of slow-pitch bats, ball gloves and softballs. The total price was somewhere between $5,000-$10,000. I'm not sure if he's actually a decent guy or just high as hell all the time.

thought it was basically only for celebrities or REALLY rich people (couple hundred million at least)

but then i saw my friends mom had one,,,,,and they are well off but not hundreds of millions good.

thought it was basically only for celebrities or REALLY rich people (couple hundred million at least)

but then i saw my friends mom had one,,,,,and they are well off but not hundreds of millions good.

Back
Top Bottom