Someone school on the "Black Card"

Credit means spending money you don't have... That's not balling at all. Real ballers pay cash for everything

Credit means spending money you don't have... That's not balling at all. Real ballers pay cash for everything

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Its just an american express card that entitles you to great benefits, mainly for travel... you get to use their private wifi rooms, when you shop at gucci you get a personal assistant.. its about 2gs annual fee

right now I have the Platinum from AE, and its 450 annual fee.
and yea, just about all my business partners have one

go to a restaurant... hand in your black card and the waitress' eyes will start glowing 
laugh.gif
This is a lie.  Most of the time, black card holders leave the worst tips.   Ironic right? 
nerd.gif

Its just an american express card that entitles you to great benefits, mainly for travel... you get to use their private wifi rooms, when you shop at gucci you get a personal assistant.. its about 2gs annual fee

go to a restaurant... hand in your black card and the waitress' eyes will start glowing 
laugh.gif
This is a lie.  Most of the time, black card holders leave the worst tips.   Ironic right? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

When I first got my credit card I used it to buy things which I already had cash for. I then used that cash to pay my bills in full and on time. Its called building credit, which is very important in todays society. Buying a car, a home, investments, business loans all depend on you having proper credit. In fact, many financial experts argue against the idea of paying cash for large purchases. Just because you hear a couple people say something doesn't mean its true.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

When I first got my credit card I used it to buy things which I already had cash for. I then used that cash to pay my bills in full and on time. Its called building credit, which is very important in todays society. Buying a car, a home, investments, business loans all depend on you having proper credit. In fact, many financial experts argue against the idea of paying cash for large purchases. Just because you hear a couple people say something doesn't mean its true.

I seen it once, they're a %#+*% to scan... but it is a game changer. Really hope I can get my money long enough for one some day.

- SAFARI[emoji]174[/emoji]​

I seen it once, they're a %#+*% to scan... but it is a game changer. Really hope I can get my money long enough for one some day.

- SAFARI[emoji]174[/emoji]​

I remember working at the Movies back in HS, and this young Jewish Guy prob mid 30s, was wearing b ball shorts, a Sixers t shirt and flip flops, was with his two little sons, and he whipped out the black card and handed to me, my hand dropped from the weight, lol It was OMG

I remember working at the Movies back in HS, and this young Jewish Guy prob mid 30s, was wearing b ball shorts, a Sixers t shirt and flip flops, was with his two little sons, and he whipped out the black card and handed to me, my hand dropped from the weight, lol It was OMG

Working at Nike town, I've come across several of them before. The first time I held one I was like 
eek.gif
at them being heavy n actually seeing one.

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..

Working at Nike town, I've come across several of them before. The first time I held one I was like 
eek.gif
at them being heavy n actually seeing one.

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Rich folks are usually the cheapest.

Back
Top Bottom