Someone school on the "Black Card"

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Its just an american express card that entitles you to great benefits, mainly for travel... you get to use their private wifi rooms, when you shop at gucci you get a personal assistant.. its about 2gs annual fee

right now I have the Platinum from AE, and its 450 annual fee.
and yea, just about all my business partners have one

go to a restaurant... hand in your black card and the waitress' eyes will start glowing 
laugh.gif
This is a lie.  Most of the time, black card holders leave the worst tips.   Ironic right? 
nerd.gif
Rich folks are usually the cheapest.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the people who are saying "credit isn't ballin, cash is king" have neither credit nor cash.

FOH

why did you come back in the thread?

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

the people who are saying "credit isn't ballin, cash is king" have neither credit nor cash.

FOH

why did you come back in the thread?

I still don't get WHY any one would use a CHARGE card.
30t6p3b.gif
Can someone explain this?

It seems like I might as well use the debit and keep it moving.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..

yup

Originally Posted by miamin2

^What I've found is that the people with them are usually more unsuspecting and way less flashy then people would expect, at least dealing from my experiences. I actually had a lady today come in with one and she was very nice and respectful, didnt come dressed in flashy, designer stuff. Makes you think about what you need to be successful..

yup

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Debit cards don't help your credit and offer little to no security.

Not true as long as your debt card carries a Visa or MC logo you get the same protection as a Visa or MC credit card.

The benefit of a charge card is the reward program.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Debit cards don't help your credit and offer little to no security.

Not true as long as your debt card carries a Visa or MC logo you get the same protection as a Visa or MC credit card.

The benefit of a charge card is the reward program.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

30t6p3b.gif

The same reason that wealthy folks/ corporations do not pay any bill before the actual due date (or write the check/ wire transfer a few days before to allow settlement) even though they can pay it 2 or 3 weeks early.

Don't be so quick to let go of your money. There is an opportunity cost in giving it up early. Same goes for paying debit/cash.

It's not about building up credit. This is peddled propaganda for poorer people.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

30t6p3b.gif

The same reason that wealthy folks/ corporations do not pay any bill before the actual due date (or write the check/ wire transfer a few days before to allow settlement) even though they can pay it 2 or 3 weeks early.

Don't be so quick to let go of your money. There is an opportunity cost in giving it up early. Same goes for paying debit/cash.

It's not about building up credit. This is peddled propaganda for poorer people.

Back
Top Bottom