Someone school on the "Black Card"

Thing is... its STILL another credit card. No amount benefits doesn't change the fact that you're still on CREDIT.

Its all a big psychological scam if you ask me.

Thing is... its STILL another credit card. No amount benefits doesn't change the fact that you're still on CREDIT.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Not Really, Its a "charge" card, meaning you have to pay the balance off every month....So its not like interest is building up....its damn near like paying for everything with cash...monthly...
grin.gif

But the perks are pretty nice... most of which arent use, but Amex sent my Ex's uncle a Bentley with a driver on request PLUS they sent him sony TV's and digi cams during the holiday seasons... crazy $*+%

He was telling me someone got a hold of his CC# and tried to buy a house with it
laugh.gif

Not Really, Its a "charge" card, meaning you have to pay the balance off every month....So its not like interest is building up....its damn near like paying for everything with cash...monthly...
grin.gif

But the perks are pretty nice... most of which arent use, but Amex sent my Ex's uncle a Bentley with a driver on request PLUS they sent him sony TV's and digi cams during the holiday seasons... crazy $*+%

He was telling me someone got a hold of his CC# and tried to buy a house with it
laugh.gif

It's a charge card.

It's a charge card.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MECKS

my mom got offered one but she passed because she didnt need it. my mom has paid off 2 cars completely, owns a house, and makes about 100k a year so yeah. shes not ballin but she has extraordinary credit

Im calling ducktails... Those credentials wont get you an invite....trust me
grin.gif

But my ex-girls uncle has one...he owned Joliet Dukes of Dodge in Joliet Illinois...He sold the dealership though, now he invests in other business ventures (Carl Dukes)

The perks were amazing......
smokin.gif
Nah I believe him, my girl's mom got the offer too. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MECKS

my mom got offered one but she passed because she didnt need it. my mom has paid off 2 cars completely, owns a house, and makes about 100k a year so yeah. shes not ballin but she has extraordinary credit

Im calling ducktails... Those credentials wont get you an invite....trust me
grin.gif

But my ex-girls uncle has one...he owned Joliet Dukes of Dodge in Joliet Illinois...He sold the dealership though, now he invests in other business ventures (Carl Dukes)

The perks were amazing......
smokin.gif
Nah I believe him, my girl's mom got the offer too. 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 @ Some of the Ducktales

The Black Card is by invitation ONLY, it gives people who make OVER $10,000 in purchases while or when traveling.

The legal amount a person can withdraw from a bank before the IRS is notified is $10,000.

Celebrities, entrepreneurs, entertainers and businessmen sometimes rent, or buy items that require expensive insurance or the item itself is costly.

It's for millionaires, anybody claiming they got one, or was invited and they're not millionaires or entertainers are lying.

You have to be an AMEX customer that spends at least $1million a year on other AMEX cards THEN you get an invite.

You shut down stores, rent Lambos, buy property, rent jets, 5star hotels late check out (which I do without it) ...what's silly is it's an unwritten but the card is like basically a PREPAID DEBIT card
for millionaires.They're squeezed into ridiculous interest rates so fast they'll pay of the items more quickly.

It's $500 a month plus you balance.

I've only seen one used before by an associates of mines cousin who worked for THE LARGEST record label (which will remain nameless because I respect people's privacy)
He ordered bottle service and wasn't feeling the club, we were with some Norwegian models (no ducktales
indifferent.gif
), a lot of people were being extra nosy and of course THUGS
were trying to get our attention...They kept flashing drug money to the owner (very famous rapper's manager) so he said either pay for bottle service ($2000) to shut up the wannabes
or we couldn't rope of HALF of vip anymore. Dude pulled that card out...attitudes changed, panties were moist, manager's were CHEESING, THUGS were
sick.gif
. He was so real he
gave the bottles away and left and said he didn't like how he was treated and the club sucked
laugh.gif

The card was a business account, and he told me first hand who was eligible for one and the process

I don't see myself owning one ANYTIME soon, that type of spending is ridiculous 

Stopped reading there. The rest is obviously fabricated bull %#+!.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 @ Some of the Ducktales

The Black Card is by invitation ONLY, it gives people who make OVER $10,000 in purchases while or when traveling.

The legal amount a person can withdraw from a bank before the IRS is notified is $10,000.

Celebrities, entrepreneurs, entertainers and businessmen sometimes rent, or buy items that require expensive insurance or the item itself is costly.

It's for millionaires, anybody claiming they got one, or was invited and they're not millionaires or entertainers are lying.

You have to be an AMEX customer that spends at least $1million a year on other AMEX cards THEN you get an invite.

You shut down stores, rent Lambos, buy property, rent jets, 5star hotels late check out (which I do without it) ...what's silly is it's an unwritten but the card is like basically a PREPAID DEBIT card
for millionaires.They're squeezed into ridiculous interest rates so fast they'll pay of the items more quickly.

It's $500 a month plus you balance.

I've only seen one used before by an associates of mines cousin who worked for THE LARGEST record label (which will remain nameless because I respect people's privacy)
He ordered bottle service and wasn't feeling the club, we were with some Norwegian models (no ducktales
indifferent.gif
), a lot of people were being extra nosy and of course THUGS
were trying to get our attention...They kept flashing drug money to the owner (very famous rapper's manager) so he said either pay for bottle service ($2000) to shut up the wannabes
or we couldn't rope of HALF of vip anymore. Dude pulled that card out...attitudes changed, panties were moist, manager's were CHEESING, THUGS were
sick.gif
. He was so real he
gave the bottles away and left and said he didn't like how he was treated and the club sucked
laugh.gif

The card was a business account, and he told me first hand who was eligible for one and the process

I don't see myself owning one ANYTIME soon, that type of spending is ridiculous 

Stopped reading there. The rest is obviously fabricated bull %#+!.

Back
Top Bottom