Someone school on the "Black Card"

First year initiation fee is $5k, every year after that is $2500.

You need to spend at least 250kiver a year's period to qualify for a card. If they do not offer it to you after you spend this amount, you can apply for it.

The best perks are first-class upgrades on flights, free companion tickets, accelerated entrance at Airports, travel insurance on luggage, free hotel stays & 24/7 telephone concierge.

It is well worth if you are a business person who spends time in and out of airports.

All the people I know that have them are self-employed entrepreneurs or wall streeters.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 @ Some of the Ducktales

The Black Card is by invitation ONLY, it gives people who make OVER $10,000 in purchases while or when traveling.

The legal amount a person can withdraw from a bank before the IRS is notified is $10,000.

Celebrities, entrepreneurs, entertainers and businessmen sometimes rent, or buy items that require expensive insurance or the item itself is costly.

It's for millionaires, anybody claiming they got one, or was invited and they're not millionaires or entertainers are lying.

You have to be an AMEX customer that spends at least $1million a year on other AMEX cards THEN you get an invite.

You shut down stores, rent Lambos, buy property, rent jets, 5star hotels late check out (which I do without it) ...what's silly is it's an unwritten but the card is like basically a PREPAID DEBIT card
for millionaires.They're squeezed into ridiculous interest rates so fast they'll pay of the items more quickly.

It's $500 a month plus you balance.

I've only seen one used before by an associates of mines cousin who worked for THE LARGEST record label (which will remain nameless because I respect people's privacy)
He ordered bottle service and wasn't feeling the club, we were with some Norwegian models (no ducktales
indifferent.gif
), a lot of people were being extra nosy and of course THUGS
were trying to get our attention...They kept flashing drug money to the owner (very famous rapper's manager) so he said either pay for bottle service ($2000) to shut up the wannabes
or we couldn't rope of HALF of vip anymore. Dude pulled that card out...attitudes changed, panties were moist, manager's were CHEESING, THUGS were
sick.gif
. He was so real he
gave the bottles away and left and said he didn't like how he was treated and the club sucked
laugh.gif

The card was a business account, and he told me first hand who was eligible for one and the process

I don't see myself owning one ANYTIME soon, that type of spending is ridiculous 
its not by invitation only, I have the platinum right now and have the opportunity to apply for a black card, also its not 500 a month, AE cards charge annual fees, not monthlys
my charge card has to be paid in full at the end of the month just like a black card would, and if you dont then the next month its more

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 @ Some of the Ducktales

The Black Card is by invitation ONLY, it gives people who make OVER $10,000 in purchases while or when traveling.

The legal amount a person can withdraw from a bank before the IRS is notified is $10,000.

Celebrities, entrepreneurs, entertainers and businessmen sometimes rent, or buy items that require expensive insurance or the item itself is costly.

It's for millionaires, anybody claiming they got one, or was invited and they're not millionaires or entertainers are lying.

You have to be an AMEX customer that spends at least $1million a year on other AMEX cards THEN you get an invite.

You shut down stores, rent Lambos, buy property, rent jets, 5star hotels late check out (which I do without it) ...what's silly is it's an unwritten but the card is like basically a PREPAID DEBIT card
for millionaires.They're squeezed into ridiculous interest rates so fast they'll pay of the items more quickly.

It's $500 a month plus you balance.

I've only seen one used before by an associates of mines cousin who worked for THE LARGEST record label (which will remain nameless because I respect people's privacy)
He ordered bottle service and wasn't feeling the club, we were with some Norwegian models (no ducktales
indifferent.gif
), a lot of people were being extra nosy and of course THUGS
were trying to get our attention...They kept flashing drug money to the owner (very famous rapper's manager) so he said either pay for bottle service ($2000) to shut up the wannabes
or we couldn't rope of HALF of vip anymore. Dude pulled that card out...attitudes changed, panties were moist, manager's were CHEESING, THUGS were
sick.gif
. He was so real he
gave the bottles away and left and said he didn't like how he was treated and the club sucked
laugh.gif

The card was a business account, and he told me first hand who was eligible for one and the process

I don't see myself owning one ANYTIME soon, that type of spending is ridiculous 
its not by invitation only, I have the platinum right now and have the opportunity to apply for a black card, also its not 500 a month, AE cards charge annual fees, not monthlys
my charge card has to be paid in full at the end of the month just like a black card would, and if you dont then the next month its more

DISNEY CLUB 33 MEMBER > AMEX BLACK CARD

My cousin works at a restaurant in downtown Disney, and was selected to be a Waiter at the CLUB 33 Restaurant. When I was talking to him about it, he said he didn't know it existed before he was selected to work there. He asked if I had ever been there, I said heck no!!!

DISNEY CLUB 33 MEMBER > AMEX BLACK CARD

My cousin works at a restaurant in downtown Disney, and was selected to be a Waiter at the CLUB 33 Restaurant. When I was talking to him about it, he said he didn't know it existed before he was selected to work there. He asked if I had ever been there, I said heck no!!!

I had a customer that came in my store (TJ Maxx) & used it before. I couldnt believe when i saw it. I am saying in my head wow this is the card I've been hearing about from rappers. I rung her up twice on different occasions & it is heavy. I assumed she is a millionaire or close to it but found it funny she was buying stuff from my store. I guess rich folks like good deals on clothes to lol.

I had a customer that came in my store (TJ Maxx) & used it before. I couldnt believe when i saw it. I am saying in my head wow this is the card I've been hearing about from rappers. I rung her up twice on different occasions & it is heavy. I assumed she is a millionaire or close to it but found it funny she was buying stuff from my store. I guess rich folks like good deals on clothes to lol.

Originally Posted by MECKS

my mom got offered one but she passed because she didnt need it. my mom has paid off 2 cars completely, owns a house, and makes about 100k a year so yeah. shes not ballin but she has extraordinary credit

while the stuff about ur mom is prob. true she wasnt invited to get one. you have to spend 250k and ur mom only make 100k. and they dont solicit the card to ppl.

my mom got offered one but she passed because she didnt need it. my mom has paid off 2 cars completely, owns a house, and makes about 100k a year so yeah. shes not ballin but she has extraordinary credit

while the stuff about ur mom is prob. true she wasnt invited to get one. you have to spend 250k and ur mom only make 100k. and they dont solicit the card to ppl.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Im calling ducktails... Those credentials wont get you an invite....trust me
grin.gif

But my ex-girls uncle has one...he owned Joliet Dukes of Dodge in Joliet Illinois...He sold the dealership though, now he invests in other business ventures (Carl Dukes)

The perks were amazing......
smokin.gif
what were the perks?
nerd.gif
i ono. maybe im trippen. but i mean, she puts the mortgage payments on her amex (like 3k + insurance), then pays it at the end of the month, so her monthly balance is a lot more than mine
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Im calling ducktails... Those credentials wont get you an invite....trust me
grin.gif

But my ex-girls uncle has one...he owned Joliet Dukes of Dodge in Joliet Illinois...He sold the dealership though, now he invests in other business ventures (Carl Dukes)

The perks were amazing......
smokin.gif
what were the perks?
nerd.gif
i ono. maybe im trippen. but i mean, she puts the mortgage payments on her amex (like 3k + insurance), then pays it at the end of the month, so her monthly balance is a lot more than mine
laugh.gif

You don't need an invitation. FOOH with that nonsense. Dude went to the club with a baller and believed EVERY WORD he said. "You so cool man"
laugh.gif

You don't need an invitation. FOOH with that nonsense. Dude went to the club with a baller and believed EVERY WORD he said. "You so cool man"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

you have to charge a million bucks on an american express before you can even get one...and then have to charge 250k a year to keep it. most people that have it have it because they run a business...it isnt your everyday credit card for someone who is balling.

you have to charge a million bucks on an american express before you can even get one...and then have to charge 250k a year to keep it. most people that have it have it because they run a business...it isnt your everyday credit card for someone who is balling.

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

i was a cashier at a retail store and a customer had a AE black card....

my gosh that card is heavy than the avg credit cards...i was in awe.

boss status card!
why everybody keep saying it's heavy.
Its made out of metal. First time I held one I was wondering what the hell was going on. They are
pimp.gif

i was confused too i was like why would it be so heavy

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

i was a cashier at a retail store and a customer had a AE black card....

my gosh that card is heavy than the avg credit cards...i was in awe.

boss status card!
why everybody keep saying it's heavy.
Its made out of metal. First time I held one I was wondering what the hell was going on. They are
pimp.gif

i was confused too i was like why would it be so heavy

Back
Top Bottom