So what's the deal with Randy Moss' beard?

It must be something in Boston, I mean look at Rasheed Wallace's hair ( his beard has actually been trimmed this year but his hair is unkept) maybethere are no barber's there, who knows?

Seriously if I was a pro athelete I would do what randy has on his face, what rasheed has on his head and jogging suits everyday. But i have to work inthereal world so i can't.

Also, honorable mention - larry johnson 99 nba finals , and ricky williams when he just let it go. Just wish I could grow mine like that.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

they may be real now, but it was def. a extensions a couple yrs back. his own teammates used to clown him
laugh.gif

You might be right, but dude has had it long for a while

1moss0305w.l.jpg

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

they may be real now, but it was def. a extensions a couple yrs back. his own teammates used to clown him
laugh.gif

You might be right, but dude has had it long for a while

1moss0305w.l.jpg

and he cut his hair rite before he got to NE.

Rickly Williams looking like a straight up bum with that beard.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Randy Moss doesn't give a %@*% what people think and that is why he is my favorite player. He just simply does not give a flying @*%*.

His lady must like it and I guess thats all that matters.. but what is he thinkin?

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Randy Moss doesn't give a %@*% what people think and that is why he is my favorite player. He just simply does not give a flying @*%*.
MOSSFOPAH.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

No joke, I wanted that LJ beard when I was a kid. I thought that %%%$ was tough
laugh.gif
I wanted that or the Scott Neidermayer
laugh.gif
LJ's beard in 99= GOAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
I hope Vontae knocks his @#%! out on Sunday...

After he catches a few TDs for fantasy purposes.

Back
Top Bottom