So what's the deal with Randy Moss' beard?

that #%@ look stink.

dude truly does look like a crackhead in the interview pics.]

but the man is rich... he can afford to do that kind of madness. any average man couldn't walk down the street looking like that and expect to not be looked at weird

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by dreClark

He got that "Yes I am a convicted felon, but I am a hard worker" look going on now...

Ole' "I've paid my debt to society" *** N
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk. I understand Randy. Sometimes it just gets to a F it point. I wish I could grow a beard like that. Its getting there but I'm still naked in the lower cheek area, SMH!

That neck beard look like some ground beef growing from his face though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Real talk. I understand Randy. Sometimes it just gets to a F it point.
When they get older and mature (notice I said older AND mature), many people stop caring about what other people think and do what the hell they want. As I've gotten older, sometimes I prefer not to shave and its comfortable--especially being in a cold weather area like NE. *shrug* Wanna change it? Come whoop my ***. If not, either complain like a lil ***** or shut up and mind ya business.

Dudes who beard i can get down with:
Randy Moss 
Larry Johnson 1999 NBA Finals

Gilbert Arenas 2010 Media Day photos

Of Course Rasheed Wallace

Beards like Braylon Edwards or Eddie House who let it get big but keep it neat, I can't do.

- Like i said in this post last year, if I did not have to work in the public everyday I would have the Rasheed Wallace (minus the birthmark) on my head and the Randy Moss beard on my face daily.  With jogging pants and a V-Neck.  I looked at some pictures of Moss at the start of camp and he was clean shaven and he just lets it go all year long (no tape no line up nothing).  But if you notice the braids are ALWAYS fresh.  Kind of like Barry Sanders back in the day, he would show up to camp with a low cut and just let it grow the rest of the year.  Who do yall think will shave first Moss or Arenas?????

Back
Top Bottom