So what's the deal with Randy Moss' beard?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

they may be real now, but it was def. a extensions a couple yrs back. his own teammates used to clown him
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember that from the Monday Night thread when they played the Bengals. Hair was down to his name plate
laugh.gif

But that's a heck of a lot better than when Jerry Rice had his braids
sick.gif
. Talk about gettin yo cap pulled back. Dude was too old to jump on the braid banwagon.

That beard is mad cool. Every man wishs they could grow an unkept beard like that but most of cant because of jobs,women or not being able to grow beard.

How long would it take to grow one of those? Like Randy or Ricky?

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

It must be something in Boston, I mean look at Rasheed Wallace's hair ( his beard has actually been trimmed this year but his hair is unkept) maybe there are no barber's there, who knows?

there are NO barbers in Boston. we used to stay shaggy in the winter when it was too cold to trek out to everett and similar places where the only blackbarbers existed.

I hate to comment on another man's appearance, but dang I saw the press conference he did as a new Viking and my face started itching uncontrollably. Those BB-shots on his neck looks horrible as well. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

He got that "Yes I am a convicted felon, but I am a hard worker crack addicted homeless man" look going on now...

Back
Top Bottom