So Tiger Woods is in more trouble...and this time, it's from members of the Black community...lulz

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Tiger likes White women best. Cool.

He still lost though, no way is He not losing. Someone should stay with you for love not money. You either stay with someone because you love them or not. Money shouldn't dictate it. He is a super simp if the stories are true. $5 million to stay and $75 million over the next X amount of years.

Simp of the year goes to Tiger Woods. You shouldn't have to pay someone to stay with you nor should you entertain the idea.

nah. it's an investment, his image takes a huge hit if his wife leaves him. if she stays by his side, to the public, it looks like "everything'sok."

also, part of the contract, i believe, involves her not saying anything about their marriage.....imagine here writing some tell-all book and making him lookslike trash.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Tiger likes White women best. Cool.

He still lost though, no way is He not losing. Someone should stay with you for love not money. You either stay with someone because you love them or not. Money shouldn't dictate it. He is a super simp if the stories are true. $5 million to stay and $75 million over the next X amount of years.

Simp of the year goes to Tiger Woods. You shouldn't have to pay someone to stay with you nor should you entertain the idea.

nah. it's an investment, his image takes a huge hit if his wife leaves him. if she stays by his side, to the public, it looks like "everything's ok."

also, part of the contract, i believe, involves her not saying anything about their marriage.....imagine here writing some tell-all book and making him looks like trash.
Well if it were me, which I know it isn't before some smart ___ tells me so, I would take the PR hit.

Messy messy business. Oh yeah and for everyone telling others to stay out of Tiger's family business. Honestly it wouldn't be known nor talked abouthad He stayed faithful to his wife. This is His fault. I don't like the media people who stalk celebs, but in cases like these, its on the Celeb to not puthimself out there the way He did. Go home to your family and all this is solved. I hope they really do love each other and the money situation is just herlooking out for herself I guess.

Tiger Woods doesn't even consider himself black therefore I don't think he cares what black people think of him

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

For real though ...

I just find it ironic that one of the main posters in here, is dark like Wesley Snipes in shade, & constantly beasts on a female NTer of the lighter tone.
I have never came across him saying ANY darker female was attractive.

Self-hatred FTL.

#kanye shrug

#just saying

you just hating because he doesnt like you.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by Lrrr

your cliff notes need cliff notes
This.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I agree

Originally Posted by Cardo45

Tiger Woods doesn't even consider himself black therefore I don't think he cares what black people think of him
That's why I wonder why people call him Black or get mad when he doesn't Black. If He doesn't want to be Black or be known as partBlack. That's cool. Its just skin color. He probably feels He is above us anyway
laugh.gif
. He made a new race.

Its very disturbing that through these difficult times in a man's life, people want to be upset because none of his mistresses were black.
Honestly, I dont get this infatuation that people have with noticing color before anything else.

What I thought about this whole thing is: A man cheated on his wife with multiple women.
What it looks like many people see: A black man cheated on his white wife with multiple white women.

Seems to me like some groups are just as guilty as other groups when it comes to this whole color thing.

Hold on... its self hatred if Im black and have mainly dated outside my race most of my life?

Wow.. I must need counseling. I never knew this about myself.

Overthink much??

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hold on... its self hatred if Im black and have mainly dated outside my race most of my life?

Overthink much??

Are you asking a question--or making a statement...

Who cares what color women he likes? Why is this even an issue? There's no written rule that says he must date black women. It's his preference.....

im really baffled as to why anyone cares who he messes with...the only issue here is that he cheated on his wife.

Some members of the black community have always had a problem with Tiger Woods and his dissociation with his "blackness". I think that the currentscandal is an excuse for some people to nitpick and scrutinize the man.

I've always dated who I was attracted to and that means I've dated women of any race, if I was attracted to the woman. My longest relationships, priorto my current one, have been with black women, but in between those, I've dated women of many ethnicities and races.

When I was single, there were a few times that I would be out with a black woman and asked the question, "You like white girls, huh?" I never took itas an insult, even if that was the intent. My response was always, "I like who I'm attracted to and right now I'm attracted to you" Iunderstand the question though. I think that some black women have been made to feel that if a black man is dating a woman outside of his race, that means hesees black women as inferior. That's not the case with me, but there are some black men who think and act this way. Due of that, a lot of black men whodate outside of their race get thrown into that category (self-hating).

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

all i know is, i was arguing about tiger woods with "someone" in the sports forum and his justification as to why its ok for tiger to do what he did (and for all of us to do what tiger did) was that it's human nature and our natural instinct ... well check that vid up there homie ... but we're supposed to ignore THAT aspect of human nature right ...
Are you implying that it is "human nature" for people to find people white skin more attractive, more benevolent, more righteous, etc.than people with dark skin? In fact that everyone "naturally" associates dark skin with the opposites of those qualities? Are you really thatsimple? Are you really that racist?

Originally Posted by Diego

Its very disturbing that through these difficult times in a man's life, people want to be upset because none of his mistresses were black.
Honestly, I dont get this infatuation that people have with noticing color before anything else.

What I thought about this whole thing is: A man cheated on his wife with multiple women.
What it looks like many people see: A black man cheated on his white wife with multiple white women.

Seems to me like some groups are just as guilty as other groups when it comes to this whole color thing.

QFT

-Tiger can be attracted to whom ever he is attracted to. I seriously don't see how anyone could argue otherwise.

-Why is this dude riding Tiger so hard about his "blackness", Tiger is about as Mutt as Americans get, the dude is only quarter African I think.Sounds like the guy is bitter jealous.

-Everyone saying this and that about the wife, she is getting hers. $80 million to keep her over losing up to $300 million in endorsments (from what I haveheard). He knew what he was doing when he got married.

-Yeah he is a public figure, but the media seriously needs to back off this story.

I NEVER cared for Tiger Woods...

But that's coo he cheats on his wife... I mean so he joins the about 60% of married men in the country...

I've never even heard black women talk about Tiger Woods (good or bad) before this event... Now its all over FB and everyone is a makeshift marriagecounselor
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Lrrr

your cliff notes need cliff notes
I swear that 95 % of NT is a bunch of the kids that took the slow classes in school. Just read. Its not gonna hurt you. If you know how to read,maybe you can learn to comprehend what your reading......

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Overthink much??

Are you asking a question--or making a statement...

Rhetorical... I wouldn't really need anyone to tell me Im self hating when for me its personal preference.

its quite ignorant for someone to think they can tell another person they self hate. So yeah.. Rhetorical.

It's all about how u look on the outside. Since Tiger looks Black, it's expected of him to date Black women. Now if he looked anything like the otherraces he represents, he would be expected to date women of that race.

I'm pretty sure White ppl are pissed as hell at Robin Thicke and Robert DeNiro

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

It's all about how u look on the outside. Since Tiger looks Black, it's expected of him to date Black women. Now if he looked anything like the other races he represents, he would be expected to date women of that race.

I'm pretty sure White ppl are pissed as hell at Robin Thicke and Robert DeNiro
are you being sarcastic? If not, what backwards town in 1964 do you live in?

Rock my dude...to each his own is what I say. I have had the privilege to be with every race and many anationality of women and while it was definitely an experience I prefer my sisters. But that is my preference, I don't expect another dude to share mypreference and I am not going to get into another dude's preference. If a dude does have some type of complex...that's on him, I really don't givea *%*+ to be honest.

As far as Tiger goes I really think he doesn't prefer black women, but then again I think it is a mutual thing to behonest.

Elder Im with you my man. Why does it matter to anyone who he dates or bangs out. I have felt the touch of many a woman from different backgrounds (ok thatcracked me up) and its not that my preference is just white girls.. but in many cases.. exotic white girls, Middle Eastern women, Pinay's and someHispanic...

Sure I've dated Black women... so what right?

And to your point... I would agree.. I have asked my sisters and they talk in the Salons about it. Not many are swayed by Tiger or his Ginormous Teeth.. lol Sothey really aren't too upset about it.

They just call her stupid for staying. Instead of taking the money and stay.. You take the loot and run.. lol

But Dang Tiger...you not even smashing dimes...dude was smashing that trashy chick from the Tool Academyand this waitress from the PANCAKE HOUSE???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. That is likea half a step up from the Waffle House. Tiger don't like them black broads...he'd rather bust up a meth head white chick that works at a roadside dinerthan a beautiful educated sister
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I know Elinfeels like %$$!...she was supposed to be the Trophy and he beatin down broke $!$ busted broads like it aint nothing.

Edit: No doubt Rock. I just got back from the Middle East, and I was schooled on those Lebanese and Syrianwomen...didn't even know they had it like that...WOW!!

Back
Top Bottom