So the Taliban Pulled Up and Overthrew.

Still waiting for you to tell me what parts of America is the same
Damn near every state with a ghetto can be listed.
We aint got enough space to bring all of those people over here. Better tell Uncle Joe to send the troops back over there and clean the Taliban Clan out or have the Afghans to fight back.

We aint got enough space to bring all of those people over here. Better tell Uncle Joe to send the troops back over there and clean the Taliban Clan out or have the Afghans to fight back.
Easily one of the worst takes I have read on the subject

If America had the population density of France, there would be over a billion people living here.

We have the space, we have the money

It is that America doesn't have its **** together. So people always want to pull the "we can't take people, we got our own problems, we got our own citizens to take care of", then proceed to not fix those problems or take care of those people

America at a minimum needs to take in those 85,000 people. And be willing to accept hundreds of thousands more. They help create this mess over the span of 20 years.

Engaging in a military conflict with the Taliban is the stupidest move possible right now. We would just waste billions and a ton more lives to get the same outcome.

The Taliban controlling Afghanistan

Last edited:
:rofl: should be ban worthy.

never mind everything else you said, but anywhere in America being like Afghanistan is hilariously stupid

kinda wild to claim we don't have any room for refugees when huge states like Wyoming have the population of a football stadium.

If we're simply being literal then of course we have space, what we don't have is a system in place that allows for us to properly take care of these people.

Again California & NYC are the "Dreams" of America, you can go to those cities right now & see dozens upon dozens of homeless/sick people laid out around places that are supposed to be landmarks.

This country can even solve racial issues with people who were born here & built this country, but we're worried about bringing in people from other regions?

What generation American are you by chance?

It was American governments decision to go to war in Afghanistan.

No one asked them to go over there.

Now they have to deal with the fallout and consequences.

Maybe next time stay your *** at home.

Bruh...You can't be serious.

States like the below have a widely disproportionate ratio of total land area vs. total population
  • Montana
  • Alaska
  • Wyoming
  • Idaho
  • New Mexico
  • Minnesota
  • Oregon
  • Kansas
  • Nebraska
  • South Dakota
  • Iowa

**** you mean we don't have the space? What kinda xenophobic **** are you on?

EDIT: I had to find a visual representation of how egregiously inaccurate your comment was, just so you understand. The smaller the state inside the border, the smaller the population that state has in perportion to it's respective land area. Meaning the smaller the states you see inside the border, the smaller the population.

CA, NY< NJ etc have huge populations for it's size.
Idaho, Wyoming, Montana have way too much space for the people living there.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
If we're simply being literal then of course we have space, what we don't have is a system in place that allows for us to properly take care of these people.

Again California & NYC are the "Dreams" of America, you can go to those cities right now & see dozens upon dozens of homeless/sick people laid out around places that are supposed to be landmarks.

This country can even solve racial issues with people who were born here & built this country, but we're worried about bringing in people from other regions?
You’re the only one who co-signed that idiotic nonsense up there. Then you come with this. Wow

You’re the only one who co-signed that idiotic nonsense up there. Then you come with this. Wow

I cosigned it because i'm not into the performative **** & that specific post makes sense. I take notice to the things around me & live in reality, not this imaginary utopia that America never was & never will be.

This country allows it's own citizens to be homeless/ live in poverty, why would i expect that they would treat the refugees of a country they just abused for 20 years any better??

IDK where your from, but i know what's going on around me. I see people in poverty everyday, i see discrimination everyday, i see undernourished communities everyday & all those people look like me & share my culture. SO YES I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MY PEOPLE RECEIVING PROPER ASSISTANCE FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT BEFORE PUSHING THEM ASIDE TO ASSIST REFUGEES.

if that doesn't get all the likes & cosigns so be it, but I've had enough of the fraudulent moral high grounds.

This dude said have the people of Afghanistan fight back against the Taliban. :rofl:

I cosigned it because i'm not into the performative **** & that specific post makes sense. I take notice to the things around me & live in reality, not this imaginary utopia that America never was & never will be.

This country allows it's own citizens to be homeless/ live in poverty, why would i expect that they would treat the refugees of a country they just abused for 20 years any better??

IDK where your from, but i know what's going on around me. I see people in poverty everyday, i see discrimination everyday, i see undernourished communities everyday & all those people look like me & share my culture. SO YES I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MY PEOPLE RECEIVING PROPER ASSISTANCE FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT BEFORE PUSHING THEM ASIDE TO ASSIST REFUGEES.

if that doesn't get all the likes & cosigns so be it, but I've had enough of the fraudulent moral high grounds.
Well let’s rewind first? That idiotic statement was co-signing with your initial statement. Y’all really just need to stay in the nba thread and call it a day. Anything of value comes up and y’all just get exposed. This isn’t new

That reads like xenophobia wrapped in some black nationalist paper

Bad zero-sum talking points presented as pragmatism

Somehow, the pro-black position is to agree with what the white nationalist want

Good grief
I liked how he framed the argument as if the Afghanistan incident somehow takes away from the American people. Like it’s one or the other. Some Roy Moore logic here

This guy supposedly cares about the well-being of this country but wants us to send our troops back and get more Americans killed.

SO YES I AM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT MY PEOPLE RECEIVING PROPER ASSISTANCE FROM THEIR GOVERNMENT BEFORE PUSHING THEM ASIDE TO ASSIST REFUGEES.
Taking in Afghani refugees will have no effect on government
assistance for poverty stricken neighborhoods nor will these same neighborhoods will receive any benefits from the US not taking in any Afghan refugees. I don't know why you keep coinciding the two situations. Americans have been having the same arguments about immigrants coming in for years and you sound as narrow-minded as them.

Back
Top Bottom