So the Taliban Pulled Up and Overthrew.

The US government gave billions in military equipment to the military we paid to build. That military decided they didn't want to fight a civil war against the Taliban

We have evacuated over 100,000 people out of the country

They are trying to get everyone out, but it is not a simple task. Not only with the Taliban taking over, but now the country is on the verge of civil war.

People have been arguing that the government should take in refugees and do right by them. Advocacy for a policy does equate for blind hope things will go your way. American has the resources to do right by these people, and people are saying we should.

You keep mocking people's views while handwaving what they are basing theirviews on.

you view it as an attack on your views because you want to turn everything into a debate. If you want to keep advocating for America to do the right thing more power to you.

All i have been saying is that America has consistently done the wrong things, I don't live in fairytale land. NOTHING America has done in foreign countries nor in America leans towards them using their resources to help the less fortunate.

Your going to come in & give me all the could have's & would have's that the democrats have been "fighting" for & then the boogeymen right wing came & destroyed it all i know i know.

there is nothing America has done to realistically make me believe they will change course but

51qlGgAh-LL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

you view it as an attack on your views because you want to turn everything into a debate. If you want to keep advocating for America to do the right thing more power to you.

All i have been saying is that America has consistently done the wrong things, I don't live in fairytale land. NOTHING America has done in foreign countries nor in America leans towards them using their resources to help the less fortunate.

Your going to come in & give me all the could have's & would have's that the democrats have been "fighting" for & then the boogeymen right wing came & destroyed it all i know i know.

there is nothing America has done to realistically make me believe they will change course but

51qlGgAh-LL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg
I said nothing about the Dems other than saying they passed a bailout bill. And that most Republicans cut off enhanced unemployment insurance. Those are facts back up by observable reality.

You just don't like your opinion challenged, even when you say something that is patently false. You are mocking people's stance, while misrepresenting the info they use to form these opinons.

If you got an issue with what I say, then challenge it with a cogent argument

Because no one has to entertain all the special pleading you do

I said nothing about the Dems other than saying they passed a bailout bill. And that most Republicans cut off enhanced unemployment insurance. Those are facts back up by observable reality.

You just don't like your opinion challenged, even when you say something that is patently false. You are mocking people's stance, while misrepresenting the info they use to form these opinons.

If you got an issue with what I say, then challenge it with a cogent argument

Because no one has to entertain all the special pleading you do

:lol: :lol: there is nothing i want to debate you on bro, You have your opinion on things i have mine. You have this thirst to want to "win" an argument, there's nothing being learned here, there's no shifting of thought. You just want to be viewed as winning the argument, this is the exact strategy of politicians nowadays, Change nothing, gain no real progress as long as they "defeat" the other side.

Please go debate with someone else, what your beliefs are honestly & truly have no bearing on me. If you believe America will have a change of heart & use their resources for the betterment of oppressed people ENJOY.

:lol: :lol: there is nothing i want to debate you on bro, You have your opinion on things i have mine. You have this thirst to want to "win" an argument, there's nothing being learned here, there's no shifting of thought. You just want to be viewed as winning the argument, this is the exact strategy of politicians nowadays, Change nothing, gain no real progress as long as they "defeat" the other side.

Please go debate with someone else, what your beliefs are honestly & truly have no bearing on me. If you believe America will have a change of heart & use their resources for the betterment of oppressed people ENJOY.
I really don't care about winning a debate with you. People always accuse me of this but there are hardly ever winners in an online debate

I know I won't change your mind

But you are openly saying things that are false, so on a discussion forum, I chose to address false statements I see

You can choose not to respond to my quotes. If you don't want to engage in a debate, that is fine, that is fair. And everyone else reading the discussion can make up their own minds as to who is making the better points

But you can't think that you can **** on other people's viewpoints, and think yours won't be challenged. That is asking for a safe space.

Last edited:
People probably say that a lot because a lot of your post come off as so, even you stating those reading the discussion can make a decision on who had the better points..... sounds like your trying to win a debate

Secondly i gave an opinion, I'm not sure how me saying I don't think America cares about the well being of Afghan Refugees or that they don't do enough to help the lower class in America (especially black people) is wrong.

Maybe politicians & the lawmakers are doing enough in your eyes to view it as progress, i don't view it the same, that is Okay. But NT'ers have a way of feeling that their thoughts on things are iron clad & the end all be all :lol:

People probably say that a lot because a lot of your post come off as so, even you stating those reading the discussion can make a decision on who had the better points..... sounds like your trying to win a debate

Secondly i gave an opinion, I'm not sure how me saying I don't think America cares about the well being of Afghan Refugees or that they don't do enough to help the lower class in America (especially black people) is wrong.

Maybe politicians & the lawmakers are doing enough in your eyes to view it as progress, i don't view it the same, that is Okay. But NT'ers have a way of feeling that their thoughts on things are iron clad & the end all be all :lol:
Nah, people using say it because they don't like me disagreeing with them. People want safe spaces, when I think I am violating that, they get pissed at me.

It is a discussion forum, yet someone bemoans having to read a response to their opinion; and people will read the post of a discussion. That comes with the territory. Folk that has an issue with this or doesn't recognize this, is just weird to me.

All I'm saying is if we have opposing views on a subject, and post about them, people will read our post and will feel someone has better points.

Anyway, you are simply not trying to discuss this subject in good faith

You rather a strawman than consider what is being said to you

Do you, but no one, especially those you are straw-manning gotta respect it

Last edited:

Your opening statements in here were pure BS. What are you even taking about? “My opinion” all of a sudden is your argument. This isn’t a YouTube comment section, you’ll get called out and shamed. “I don’t care about you…….” Blah blah, save it.

Nah, people using say it because they don't like me disagreeing with them. People want safe spaces, when I think I am violating that, they get pissed.

It is a discussion forum, yet someone bemoans having to read a response to their opinion. It is a discussion forum, people will read the post of a discussion. That comes with the territory. Folk that has an issue with this or doesn't recognize this is weird to me.

All I'm saying is if we have opposing views on a subject, and post about them, people will read our post and will feel someone has better points.

Anyway, you are simply not trying to discuss this subject in good faith

You rather a strawman than consider what is being said to you

Do you, but no one, especially those you are straw-manning gotta respect it

:lol: :lol:

And this again is demonstrating exactly what i'm talking about, you & a lot of NT'ers have this heightened sense of importance on ya'll thoughts & views. This is a message board, i'm not looking for respect or agreeance from any of ya'll ******. If people agree great if they disagree great.

I'm simply making a statement, but this egotistical false superiority you have makes you feel as if someone has to prove themselves to you or prove their theory against yours. You are just another poster on a sneaker forum fam, people aren't in here trying to build a thesis to challenge your opinions.

:lol: :lol:

And this again is demonstrating exactly what i'm talking about, you & a lot of NT'ers have this heightened sense of importance on ya'll thoughts & views. This is a message board, i'm not looking for respect or agreeance from any of ya'll ******. If people agree great if they disagree great.

I'm simply making a statement, but this egotistical false superiority you have makes you feel as if someone has to prove themselves to you or prove their theory against yours. You are just another poster on a sneaker forum fam, people aren't in here trying to build a thesis to challenge your opinions.
:lol: Famb, I know I'm just a poster on a sneaker board, nothing else. I don't think I am more special than anyone else here.

If I stop posting tomorrow my life with go on, and NT will go on happily without me. I know this.

All I did was lay out an post as to why IMO your take was wrong. I don't care what people want to do, or not do. If people don't want to put in the effort to challenge my opinion, I don't care. They can choose to spend their time however they wish. But that has nothing to do with me and what I post. If someone posts a hot take, on a discussion forum, then it is a free game for someone to disagree with it. If someone doesn't want to respond, cool, but they should not be upset at someone disagreeing with them.

You are in here smugly mocking and straw-manning people's opinion but you are accusing me of having an egotistical false superiority. Seems like this bit of criticism is a massive projection.

M Mark Antony your theory about me on this site once again seems to be proven right.

Last edited:
:lol: Famb, I know I'm just a poster on a sneaker board, nothing else. I don't think I am more special than anyone else.

If I stop posting tomorrow my life with go on, and NT will go on happily without me. I know this.

All I did was lay out an post as to why your take was wrong. I don't care what people want to do, or not do. If people don't want to put in the effort to challenge my opinion, I don't care. They can choose to spend their time however they wish. But that has nothing to do with me and what I post. If someone posts a hot take, on a discussion forum, then it is a free game for someone to disagree with it. If someone doesn't want to respond, cool, but they should be upset at someone disagreeing with them.

You are in here smugly mocking and straw-manning people's opinion but you are accusing me of having an egotistical false superiority. Seems like this bit of criticism is a massive projection.

M Mark Antony your theory about me on this site once again seems to be proven right.
Yeah back in my day that was just called a discussion. Now any question, a back and forth, challenge of views by anyone a bit more informed is an egotistical attack, a diversionary crutch used to hide that folks can't really up nor have a solid enough argument to fight on. Not worth it to me at all.

Yeah back in my day that was just called a discussion. Now any question, a back and forth, challenge of views by anyone a bit more informed is an egotistical attack, a diversionary crutch used to hide that folks can't really up nor have a solid enough argument to fight on. Not worth it to me at all.
You're right

Better to let mans have his safe space in here.

"But for one individual who is so completely and totally right, there are 1000 who are merely stubborn. Yet valiantly tilting at windmills of conformity. Vanguard of the essential individual. Though if that is where externally they are strongest, then internally, that is where they are weakest"

Back
Top Bottom