So the Taliban Pulled Up and Overthrew.

talking bout a dude who's sn used to be 160****sdeep
Wait... say what now??

what-queeee.gif

this the dude who was in the COVID thread and Atlanta shootings thread talking crazy? We sure its not the same guy :emoji_thinking:

I always thought it was a malicious parody of the asians that used to predominate nt at the time. Never took it to be the same dude on dif sites, I could be wrong tho, it was a long time ago.

Maybe 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep can clarify.

I always thought it was a malicious parody of the asians that used to predominate nt at the time. Never took it to be the same dude on dif sites, I could be wrong tho, it was a long time ago.

Maybe 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep can clarify.
He just did.

He actually tried to submit a report with this as the comment: "This guy is side tracking the thread in the last 2 pages being me up for nonsense I did on hood talk from 13 years ago"
Apparently he thinks there's some statute of limitations in play here.

Racism doesn't expire; accounts held by racists do.

take out trash.gif

We lost the war. Straight up. Youre not winning a war against Afghans. Their knowledge of the terrain and their own land combined with our training sealed the deal.

I only blame us and the Soviets for this mess. Mainly us.

Man yall say some of the most ignorant things.
Should've been clear by now that anti-immigrant sentiment is not a white thing.

99% of people feel out of place in a setting that they're not accustomed to. It's not a genetic condition that can't be addressed.

uncle joe really fumbled the ball

I was all for Biden getting the troops out as much as I don’t like him
but this is a huge embarrassment
It’s ok. We all know trump is the real president right now

Know a few us citizens and green card holders waiting in a Qatari camp to be processed. Been there 3 days and nobody has moved a muscle.

others still in Kabul trying daily to make it passed the barricades to the airport despite letters from the US senate and their passports.

They visited Afghanistan at the worst possible times.

This pull out is Vietnam vibez but with social media as the main news source. There is no way to pullout smoothly. It’s going to be ugly for a while in Afghan. And yes that country has been in disarray since before the USSR.
Egg on our face for sure. we just got to take it on the chin n not give in and someway try NOT to help indirectly.
only thing we need to do is allow for refugees in.

Word from the Qatari camp US green card holder. 1 bathroom for appx 600 people. Food line takes HOURS. Nobody letting them or listening to them to please let them buy a ticket back home to US. Hopefully next few days they start separating the Afghans from Afghan Americans to let them leave the camp via their own purchased flight. Prob woulda been better to stay in Afghanistan. Lay low til airport reopened.

You just love to see it. He could have gotten away with it again if he just ducked out of the thread like he usually does, but man decided he finally had enough 😂
He's been an idiot for a long time but no idea it was actually the same fool. And he told on himself.

Here we go. Wheres the "good brother" @sugafree?

"Paki leaches"

Been saying theres plenty of NTers that feel this way.

:smh: sad

I believe he was banned for making racist comments in the Asian thread. It was a while back so I don’t remember exactly what was said. I’m curious if his comments have an expiration date too though.

Sounds like certain parts of America minus the bombing... especially ones that have black and brown people. I completely understand what @tyisny is saying. Most of those people coming over here will feel out of place and probably end up sleeping under a bridge.. A few might get lucky and set up businesses in black neighborhoods.
Still waiting for you to tell me what parts of America is the same

Back
Top Bottom