So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Pride is a sin. So why are they so proud to be white? And they got the nerves to use a cross as their symbol of hate. When in reality its just a sign of how simple minded and stuck on stupid they are. I would hate to be a white american your just another sand in the beach. I'm glad i wasn't born here. I also find it funny when people from Europe or another white country think they fit in because they look just like them. lol. It's like no b!t#h you don't have nothing in common but your skin color and your mislead beliefs taught to you by your parents and other people just to gas you up to think your the 3hit. You wake up one day and realize it has nothing to do with anything but your personality but you don't have one cause you just fallow the crowed like a sheep. I alway's stay quit until someone tries to say something stupid to me.
 This comment is pure comedy with too many quotables 
laugh.gif
 However starting your argument with pride is a sin is the most hilarious to me 
roll.gif

Pride is a sin. So why are they so proud to be white? And they got the nerves to use a cross as their symbol of hate. When in reality its just a sign of how simple minded and stuck on stupid they are. I would hate to be a white american your just another sand in the beach. I'm glad i wasn't born here. I also find it funny when people from Europe or another white country think they fit in because they look just like them. lol. It's like no b!t#h you don't have nothing in common but your skin color and your mislead beliefs taught to you by your parents and other people just to gas you up to think your the 3hit. You wake up one day and realize it has nothing to do with anything but your personality but you don't have one cause you just fallow the crowed like a sheep. I alway's stay quit until someone tries to say something stupid to me.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
 Pride is a sin. Simple minded fool. 
tired.gif
 Don't read a book it won't help you. Just slap yourself and count to ten and do it again. Until you slap the stupid out of you. You putting a 
roll.gif
 Doesn't prove your point. 
alien.gif

On the other hand I have a prove. It was the sin of pride which first led Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit. In Genesis we read, "Then the serpent said to the woman, 'You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.' So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate."[sup]4[/sup] And who do you think was that serpent of old who first introduced Eve to this sin of pride? It was none other than the devil himself,[sup]5[/sup] eager to share his condemnation with others.[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica] 
indifferent.gif
 Note that i'm not religious at all. I just googled it. 
laugh.gif
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
 Don't read a book it won't help you. Just slap yourself and count to ten and do it again. Until you slap the stupid out of you. You putting a 
roll.gif
alien.gif

On the other hand I have a prove. It was the sin of pride which first led Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit. In Genesis we read, "Then the serpent said to the woman, 'You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.' So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate."[sup]4[/sup] And who do you think was that serpent of old who first introduced Eve to this sin of pride? It was none other than the devil himself,[sup]5[/sup] eager to share his condemnation with others.[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica] 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Lame. I hate when people use insults instead of rhetoric... but I'm not keeping score. I don't know who started what, I'm just saying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Lame. I hate when people use insults instead of rhetoric... but I'm not keeping score. I don't know who started what, I'm just saying.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

roll.gif
Hey calm down son I wasn't making a point I was just stating that your comment made me laugh. I don't agree with what you said however after insulting me and telling me to slap myself I don't really want to argue against you. Quiet frankly your hostility has frightened me and I peacefully back down kind sir.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

roll.gif
Hey calm down son I wasn't making a point I was just stating that your comment made me laugh. I don't agree with what you said however after insulting me and telling me to slap myself I don't really want to argue against you. Quiet frankly your hostility has frightened me and I peacefully back down kind sir.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

roll.gif
This made me laugh out loud. 
laugh.gif
 My bad. We are good. I'm all worked up for no reason. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Coolio.
eyes.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

roll.gif
This made me laugh out loud. 
laugh.gif
 My bad. We are good. I'm all worked up for no reason. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
I avowed some of those things you stated in my previous post. I'm sorry, but I can't buy into the notion that the proper resources aren't there. I attended school in NYC most of my life, and seen that a large amount simply aren't making the effort to take advantage of their schooling. Like, they flat-out do not care about school. Have you seen the dropout rates amongst black males in the country? The numbers are astounding. Fewer than 30% of black males in NYC receive their high school diplomas; countrywide, fewer than half of the males are graduating. Who could possibly look at those numbers, and have historical events on their mind, or even be prepared to blame others for such an inconvenience? Chalking every negative aspect up as a result of practices of centuries past won't allow progress to be made.
I'm not bitter against whites because I am one.

Oh, and half white = not white. How often do you hear someone say "mixed white person"?

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
I avowed some of those things you stated in my previous post. I'm sorry, but I can't buy into the notion that the proper resources aren't there. I attended school in NYC most of my life, and seen that a large amount simply aren't making the effort to take advantage of their schooling. Like, they flat-out do not care about school. Have you seen the dropout rates amongst black males in the country? The numbers are astounding. Fewer than 30% of black males in NYC receive their high school diplomas; countrywide, fewer than half of the males are graduating. Who could possibly look at those numbers, and have historical events on their mind, or even be prepared to blame others for such an inconvenience? Chalking every negative aspect up as a result of practices of centuries past won't allow progress to be made.

Oh, and half white = not white. How often do you hear someone say "mixed white person"?

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

I was thinking of going to Augusta State. #$#@ THAT!!!
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Augusta State is cool though honestly. A lot better than it used to be.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And I was supposed to go up there w/ Ruff C but before we could get up there that **** was over ...[/color]

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

I was thinking of going to Augusta State. #$#@ THAT!!!
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Augusta State is cool though honestly. A lot better than it used to be.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And I was supposed to go up there w/ Ruff C but before we could get up there that **** was over ...[/color]

Roc Boy Jada wrote:

I don't know why but this comment doesn't sit well with me. I'm mulato too and it doesn't matter what I "say" I am, people will assume regardless and treat me accordingly. I don't dress a certain way, act a certain way, or listen to music that would insinuate what I am but I get treated based on appearance. Supposedly I look "hawaiian, filipino, hispanic, middle eastern, etc". I've even had people tell me I look like a terrorist 
tired.gif
. I have never in my life heard anyone say they are a "mixed white person" nor have I heard someone say they are a "mixed black person". Everyone should embrace their ethnic background because it is one of the few things that makes us different.

/rant

Roc Boy Jada wrote:

I don't know why but this comment doesn't sit well with me. I'm mulato too and it doesn't matter what I "say" I am, people will assume regardless and treat me accordingly. I don't dress a certain way, act a certain way, or listen to music that would insinuate what I am but I get treated based on appearance. Supposedly I look "hawaiian, filipino, hispanic, middle eastern, etc". I've even had people tell me I look like a terrorist 
tired.gif
. I have never in my life heard anyone say they are a "mixed white person" nor have I heard someone say they are a "mixed black person". Everyone should embrace their ethnic background because it is one of the few things that makes us different.

/rant

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How often do you hear someone say "mixed black person" 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 How often do you hear someone say "mixed black person" 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Roc Boy Jada wrote:

tired.gif

/rant

That's really the gist of what I was saying, how most view people of mixed descent. I wasn't referring to self-labels, either, when I said "mixed white person," nor did I mean to imply that people use the exact term. Sorry about that.  When a black person is only half black, they look predominantly black, and traits of any other race tend to be visible, and are thus seen as a mixed black individual. I'm sure some have heard or read the phrase "mixed black chick" before. Never have I seen anyone who was only half white be considered white.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Roc Boy Jada wrote:

tired.gif

/rant

That's really the gist of what I was saying, how most view people of mixed descent. I wasn't referring to self-labels, either, when I said "mixed white person," nor did I mean to imply that people use the exact term. Sorry about that.  When a black person is only half black, they look predominantly black, and traits of any other race tend to be visible, and are thus seen as a mixed black individual. I'm sure some have heard or read the phrase "mixed black chick" before. Never have I seen anyone who was only half white be considered white.

Roc Boy Jada, first things first, I'm partially white. Secondly, the reason why blacks make up that amount in prisons is an end to what occurred before hand. Be realistic here. Almost every American owned a slave that could afford it. Why? Because they needed people to work their farms. Why didnt the British make the Finnish people become their slaves? Because they were racist. After slavery, blacks couldn't get any where. Why you ask? Because white's thought they were lazy. A main reason why blacks were kept as slaves for so many years was because Whites had the mind set that if they set blacks free they would commit crimes. You mean to tell me that you honestly dont believe that today is a RESULT of what has happened 200 years prior? Obviously people have become more educated, but in 1750, blacks were looked down upon. Theres a reason why blacks can hardly get any where in society. It didnt just happen that way out of no where.
In no way would I deny that slavery and racism throughout history have played some effect on blacks in this country today. I'm also fully aware that there are racist practices today which are detrimental to blacks minorities.
But come on, nearly half the prison cells comprise of blacks, and your first thought  is, "Damn, the aftereffects of slavery at work"? I mean, that's it? I always wonder why some who are raised in the same rough environments "get it," while others don't? I'm also curious as to where the line is drawn when using these practices to defend wrongdoings of blacks. I remember a thread on here about some black teens who killed another teen with a 4 by 4, I believe, and someone stated that, "It was not their fault." Teens. When a convenient incident is available, most have no problem saying, "Look, white people do it just as much as we do." By saying that, they must feel they're capable of doing whatever whites do, so why are they making such ludicrous statements like teens weren't fully responsible for killing another human? White people can get away with some things in this country, I wouldn't even deny that, but comparing what whites do to blacks will honestly get them no where. 
Roc Boy Jada, you do not get it. I guarantee if I am in possession of greater resources  and power/authority than you and millions other like you I could create an institution/system to keep u down. Sure some of you will slip through the cracks but trust, the majority of you would not. There may be some variations of keeping you down but for the most part most of you would be hindered more than if myself and my resources and authority had never bothered you.
Your prison example and any other example you may want to use such as aids, lack of education, crime, etc etc is flawed.

Let's say because I happen to be more powerful than you and let's say millions other like you (let's call you folks 'y' people) with way more resources and you all happen to live in town 'x'. Let's say i take my resources and power to town 'x' and secretly taint all the soft drinks in your town's grocery stores, liquor stores, etc etc with a strand of something that will cause you all to become sterile slowly but surely. Once this is done, I then go around on news, tv shows and public forums stating silliness like "Isn't it strange how the 'y' people cannot produce offspring...they must be of a lesser race than the rest of us" crap! This is just one example of my point and you can choose to agree or not, I really do not care because it's along the same lines as your 'prison' theory and prob a lot more of your theories.

The coldest part of this all is that there were and are systems in play right now which target certain people (i'll let you figure out who they are) to cause infertility, crime, lack of education, death, etc etc. I hope I don't have to go into the certain drugs being distributed and allowed into certain areas example.

Roc Boy Jada, first things first, I'm partially white. Secondly, the reason why blacks make up that amount in prisons is an end to what occurred before hand. Be realistic here. Almost every American owned a slave that could afford it. Why? Because they needed people to work their farms. Why didnt the British make the Finnish people become their slaves? Because they were racist. After slavery, blacks couldn't get any where. Why you ask? Because white's thought they were lazy. A main reason why blacks were kept as slaves for so many years was because Whites had the mind set that if they set blacks free they would commit crimes. You mean to tell me that you honestly dont believe that today is a RESULT of what has happened 200 years prior? Obviously people have become more educated, but in 1750, blacks were looked down upon. Theres a reason why blacks can hardly get any where in society. It didnt just happen that way out of no where.
In no way would I deny that slavery and racism throughout history have played some effect on blacks in this country today. I'm also fully aware that there are racist practices today which are detrimental to blacks minorities.
But come on, nearly half the prison cells comprise of blacks, and your first thought  is, "Damn, the aftereffects of slavery at work"? I mean, that's it? I always wonder why some who are raised in the same rough environments "get it," while others don't? I'm also curious as to where the line is drawn when using these practices to defend wrongdoings of blacks. I remember a thread on here about some black teens who killed another teen with a 4 by 4, I believe, and someone stated that, "It was not their fault." Teens. When a convenient incident is available, most have no problem saying, "Look, white people do it just as much as we do." By saying that, they must feel they're capable of doing whatever whites do, so why are they making such ludicrous statements like teens weren't fully responsible for killing another human? White people can get away with some things in this country, I wouldn't even deny that, but comparing what whites do to blacks will honestly get them no where. 
Roc Boy Jada, you do not get it. I guarantee if I am in possession of greater resources  and power/authority than you and millions other like you I could create an institution/system to keep u down. Sure some of you will slip through the cracks but trust, the majority of you would not. There may be some variations of keeping you down but for the most part most of you would be hindered more than if myself and my resources and authority had never bothered you.
Your prison example and any other example you may want to use such as aids, lack of education, crime, etc etc is flawed.

Let's say because I happen to be more powerful than you and let's say millions other like you (let's call you folks 'y' people) with way more resources and you all happen to live in town 'x'. Let's say i take my resources and power to town 'x' and secretly taint all the soft drinks in your town's grocery stores, liquor stores, etc etc with a strand of something that will cause you all to become sterile slowly but surely. Once this is done, I then go around on news, tv shows and public forums stating silliness like "Isn't it strange how the 'y' people cannot produce offspring...they must be of a lesser race than the rest of us" crap! This is just one example of my point and you can choose to agree or not, I really do not care because it's along the same lines as your 'prison' theory and prob a lot more of your theories.

The coldest part of this all is that there were and are systems in play right now which target certain people (i'll let you figure out who they are) to cause infertility, crime, lack of education, death, etc etc. I hope I don't have to go into the certain drugs being distributed and allowed into certain areas example.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait. So the Klan in front of ASU, isn't hatin' on races anymore? Now they support gays? Ohhhh my have times changed.

SON, you cannot be this simple. You just...can't
laugh.gif

Simple 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I rarely hear that used

Back
Top Bottom