So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

Manglor wrote:
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

You realize that you sound exactly like Hitler talking about jews right?

Once someone decides it's better to kill off a group of people then to attempt to change the way they think it's already too late.

i have ZERO respect for you after that idiotic statement.

I really could give a #+$* about your respect, you are no one to me.  I think that was idiotic to say to a faceless stranger on a msg board.  However, this is a group dedicated to their own supremacy and eradication of other races by murder if necessary.  You want to change their minds? fine by me, but i bet you and everyone else who thinks like that won't.  You can medicate and lull a cancer and live a fine life but struggle throughout, or get rid of it if you can.  Think i'm a monster for that? so be it.

Manglor wrote:

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

Once someone decides it's better to kill off a group of people then to attempt to change the way they think it's already too late.

I really could give a #+$* about your respect, you are no one to me.  I think that was idiotic to say to a faceless stranger on a msg board.  However, this is a group dedicated to their own supremacy and eradication of other races by murder if necessary.  You want to change their minds? fine by me, but i bet you and everyone else who thinks like that won't.  You can medicate and lull a cancer and live a fine life but struggle throughout, or get rid of it if you can.  Think i'm a monster for that? so be it.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Well I mean, Hitler just hated Jews for like the weirdest reasons. A theory is that he got rejected from a Jewish art school so he had some anger stored in him. Mark is probably just saying they are "less than human" as a way of saying demons. He doesn't believe that they are actual INFERIOR beings like Hitler did. He just explained that they were immoral people and deserve to suffer. You think his thinking is wrong? Why are people so hesitant to unleash hell on the wrong? Since when did it become morally correct to say that the KKK doesn't deserve punishment for their immoral beliefs or actions? Manglor, even after the KKK supported Obama over McCain they still hated blacks. Do you honestly think its possible to alter someones form of thinking which has been embedded in them? It's a religion for god sakes, and someone that immorally decides to cause other harm to a human being should be punished.

So Manglor, you advocating change over punishment is extremely silly. Oh and before you say killing someone off is like wrong, we do it anyway. Check the prisons.
Punishment for what? Being racist and ignorant and stupid?

You really honestly think killing someone FOR WHAT THEY THINK is ok?

If we are gonna start killing people for being ignorant and racist you'd be blindfolded and lined up on the wall according to what you've posted here on NT.

No, but I'm saying that we can't just let some of them in because then that would be wrong due to discrimination. So lets not let them all come in. It's obviously clear that mostly all illegal immigrants are poor. Poor = Crime. We dont need more crime in the US nor do i need more people to take my money in taxes. So... 

First, I said mostly. 
Secondly, can you explain to me why any wealthy or middle class person of South America would want to come to America and leave behind their culture etc? Don't say oppressive government or anything of the sort because if your wealthy you obviously aren't going to be affected by this. Not to mention the main reason why people come to America in the first place is for opportunity. In other words, they are struggling in their country so they come here. Right or wrong? Not to mention, if aren't poor, you certainly won't be coming to America illegally.

Sure. Everyone is capable of crime. But does that mean I want some person that shouldn't even be in this country committing them? It's like Hey, the Mexican's brought over cocaine etc, but you know it's ok because anyone in America could've brought it over any point in time. Not to mention, like i stated before, crime occurs mainly in the lower class. Reason being...they need money. Statistics speak for themselves. 

I may sound ignorant, but my arguments are clearly stronger than yours. Try again next time. Thanks.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Well I mean, Hitler just hated Jews for like the weirdest reasons. A theory is that he got rejected from a Jewish art school so he had some anger stored in him. Mark is probably just saying they are "less than human" as a way of saying demons. He doesn't believe that they are actual INFERIOR beings like Hitler did. He just explained that they were immoral people and deserve to suffer. You think his thinking is wrong? Why are people so hesitant to unleash hell on the wrong? Since when did it become morally correct to say that the KKK doesn't deserve punishment for their immoral beliefs or actions? Manglor, even after the KKK supported Obama over McCain they still hated blacks. Do you honestly think its possible to alter someones form of thinking which has been embedded in them? It's a religion for god sakes, and someone that immorally decides to cause other harm to a human being should be punished.

So Manglor, you advocating change over punishment is extremely silly. Oh and before you say killing someone off is like wrong, we do it anyway. Check the prisons.
Punishment for what? Being racist and ignorant and stupid?

You really honestly think killing someone FOR WHAT THEY THINK is ok?

If we are gonna start killing people for being ignorant and racist you'd be blindfolded and lined up on the wall according to what you've posted here on NT.

No, but I'm saying that we can't just let some of them in because then that would be wrong due to discrimination. So lets not let them all come in. It's obviously clear that mostly all illegal immigrants are poor. Poor = Crime. We dont need more crime in the US nor do i need more people to take my money in taxes. So... 

First, I said mostly. 
Secondly, can you explain to me why any wealthy or middle class person of South America would want to come to America and leave behind their culture etc? Don't say oppressive government or anything of the sort because if your wealthy you obviously aren't going to be affected by this. Not to mention the main reason why people come to America in the first place is for opportunity. In other words, they are struggling in their country so they come here. Right or wrong? Not to mention, if aren't poor, you certainly won't be coming to America illegally.

Sure. Everyone is capable of crime. But does that mean I want some person that shouldn't even be in this country committing them? It's like Hey, the Mexican's brought over cocaine etc, but you know it's ok because anyone in America could've brought it over any point in time. Not to mention, like i stated before, crime occurs mainly in the lower class. Reason being...they need money. Statistics speak for themselves. 

I may sound ignorant, but my arguments are clearly stronger than yours. Try again next time. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Manglor

How exactly do you think the KKK went from a position of power in the south that had decades ago to the leftover followers they have now?

Violence and murder like you suggest?

No.

It was ended by people doing exactly what you say they wouldn't.

You are insulting every civil rights activist from Dr. king to Clarence Mitchell Jr. to the black kids who first enrolled in white-only schools and got beat up and spat on for trying to show the world the difference between right and wrong.

Unlike you the klan in general does not want eradication, they want segregation. Yes that is vile and backwards and horrible. But you, with your desire for them to be hunted down and destroyed are worse then they are. Hopefully you don't pass your beliefs onto your kids like they do.

Originally Posted by Manglor

How exactly do you think the KKK went from a position of power in the south that had decades ago to the leftover followers they have now?

Violence and murder like you suggest?

No.

It was ended by people doing exactly what you say they wouldn't.

You are insulting every civil rights activist from Dr. king to Clarence Mitchell Jr. to the black kids who first enrolled in white-only schools and got beat up and spat on for trying to show the world the difference between right and wrong.

Unlike you the klan in general does not want eradication, they want segregation. Yes that is vile and backwards and horrible. But you, with your desire for them to be hunted down and destroyed are worse then they are. Hopefully you don't pass your beliefs onto your kids like they do.

But you, with your desire for them to be hunted down and destroyed are worse then they are. Hopefully you don't pass your beliefs onto your kids like they do.

That's the dangerous part right there. 
There is this person in my class who held the same notion. He would often share his distaste towards 'ignorant people' by stating that if it were up to him, he would killed them all off. Pathetic indeed. I understand the sources of his statement, but I disagree. 

But you, with your desire for them to be hunted down and destroyed are worse then they are. Hopefully you don't pass your beliefs onto your kids like they do.

That's the dangerous part right there. 
There is this person in my class who held the same notion. He would often share his distaste towards 'ignorant people' by stating that if it were up to him, he would killed them all off. Pathetic indeed. I understand the sources of his statement, but I disagree. 

Why wouldn't i reply? what's your purpose?  And god knows i know it's a wrong thought, but it's mine and like i said, i mean it.  I would not flinch at a bomb being dropped on a kkk rally, maybe i'm just predisposed to drastic action/violence.  And trust me, i understand and see the contrast, but again this is simply how i feel.  Don't concern yourself too much with it, for i won't change it, not on NT.

Why wouldn't i reply? what's your purpose?  And god knows i know it's a wrong thought, but it's mine and like i said, i mean it.  I would not flinch at a bomb being dropped on a kkk rally, maybe i'm just predisposed to drastic action/violence.  And trust me, i understand and see the contrast, but again this is simply how i feel.  Don't concern yourself too much with it, for i won't change it, not on NT.

That is difference between you and most of the Klan.

They are too ignorant to realize what they are thinking is simply wrong.

You don't have that excuse.

Which is why your stance is that much more unforgivable.

That is difference between you and most of the Klan.

They are too ignorant to realize what they are thinking is simply wrong.

You don't have that excuse.

Which is why your stance is that much more unforgivable.

Manglor wrote:

I really could give a #+$* about your respect, you are no one to me.  I think that was idiotic to say to a faceless stranger on a msg board.  However, this is a group dedicated to their own supremacy and eradication of other races by murder if necessary.  You want to change their minds? fine by me, but i bet you and everyone else who thinks like that won't. You can medicate and lull a cancer and live a fine life but struggle throughout, or get rid of it if you can.  Think i'm a monster for that? so be it.

You say this but are you actually going to take action yourself or just talk '!%%*' on here with the rest of us??....

thought so
laugh.gif

Manglor wrote:

I really could give a #+$* about your respect, you are no one to me.  I think that was idiotic to say to a faceless stranger on a msg board.  However, this is a group dedicated to their own supremacy and eradication of other races by murder if necessary.  You want to change their minds? fine by me, but i bet you and everyone else who thinks like that won't. You can medicate and lull a cancer and live a fine life but struggle throughout, or get rid of it if you can.  Think i'm a monster for that? so be it.

You say this but are you actually going to take action yourself or just talk '!%%*' on here with the rest of us??....

thought so
laugh.gif

Do what? my stance isn't that i'd murder them, i'm no murderer, nor am i about convincing someone to do it. It's that i wouldn't be mad if they disappeared off the face of the earth, i'm still living that. More reactionary than proactive. If the worse thing you can say about me is "hey, this guy wouldn't be upset if all kkk were decimated", i can live with that.

Do what? my stance isn't that i'd murder them, i'm no murderer, nor am i about convincing someone to do it. It's that i wouldn't be mad if they disappeared off the face of the earth, i'm still living that. More reactionary than proactive. If the worse thing you can say about me is "hey, this guy wouldn't be upset if all kkk were decimated", i can live with that.

lol Manglor what does poor southern american illegal immigrants have to do with the KKK? You did a little research but it you obviously didnt read most of my posts or what the other person was saying. Like I said before many immigrants commit crimes which is why we shouldnt let them all in because if we are selective it is discriminatory. Crime is bad. HOWEVER, the Klan obviously infringes on other peoples rights. Crime in the US right? Now no where in my post did I say killing them was justified. But obviously they deserve punishment. The whole group represents a huge symbol of hatred which infringes on right to freedom not to mention its a crime of hatred. Peep the Constitution.

lol Manglor what does poor southern american illegal immigrants have to do with the KKK? You did a little research but it you obviously didnt read most of my posts or what the other person was saying. Like I said before many immigrants commit crimes which is why we shouldnt let them all in because if we are selective it is discriminatory. Crime is bad. HOWEVER, the Klan obviously infringes on other peoples rights. Crime in the US right? Now no where in my post did I say killing them was justified. But obviously they deserve punishment. The whole group represents a huge symbol of hatred which infringes on right to freedom not to mention its a crime of hatred. Peep the Constitution.

Back
Top Bottom