So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait. So the Klan in front of ASU, isn't hatin' on races anymore? Now they support gays? Ohhhh my have times changed.

SON, you cannot be this simple. You just...can't
laugh.gif

Simple 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I rarely hear that used

First things first...

Blacks were NOT slaves just because europeans were racists. African slavery was present in Europe before America, but ACTUALLY, they tried to enslave Native Americans first, but they wound up killing them all due to NA's lack of resisitance to all of the diseases europeans carried and well they plain just killed most of the rest in rebellions and clashes. They also tried white, but the THING IS...they were more indentured servants, than slaves...so that proved to be very financially unstable. Next up? Blacks. They could withstand the hotter climate of the American south and carribbean physically. Many african slaves were traded to europeans from other africans. Tribal wars would lead to prisoners being captured from other tribes. The europeans may have captured some, but A LOT were plain traded.

Next...just a plain question...how do you think...in your common sense...that 200+ years of slavery, followed by 100+ years of lynchings, jim crow, discrimination, etc...socially AND institutionally and psycologically...gets erased 50+ years? All of a sudden, theres no leftover remnants of about 400 years of oppression? That makes no common sense.

Third, if a person is half white/half black...THEN he is NOT BLACK....how do you deny an entire side of a person's family?!? The one-drop rule doesn't apply anymore. Do you see how racist that is?

First things first...

Blacks were NOT slaves just because europeans were racists. African slavery was present in Europe before America, but ACTUALLY, they tried to enslave Native Americans first, but they wound up killing them all due to NA's lack of resisitance to all of the diseases europeans carried and well they plain just killed most of the rest in rebellions and clashes. They also tried white, but the THING IS...they were more indentured servants, than slaves...so that proved to be very financially unstable. Next up? Blacks. They could withstand the hotter climate of the American south and carribbean physically. Many african slaves were traded to europeans from other africans. Tribal wars would lead to prisoners being captured from other tribes. The europeans may have captured some, but A LOT were plain traded.

Next...just a plain question...how do you think...in your common sense...that 200+ years of slavery, followed by 100+ years of lynchings, jim crow, discrimination, etc...socially AND institutionally and psycologically...gets erased 50+ years? All of a sudden, theres no leftover remnants of about 400 years of oppression? That makes no common sense.

Third, if a person is half white/half black...THEN he is NOT BLACK....how do you deny an entire side of a person's family?!? The one-drop rule doesn't apply anymore. Do you see how racist that is?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
I avowed some of those things you stated in my previous post. I'm sorry, but I can't buy into the notion that the proper resources aren't there. I attended school in NYC most of my life, and seen that a large amount simply aren't making the effort to take advantage of their schooling. Like, they flat-out do not care about school. Have you seen the dropout rates amongst black males in the country? The numbers are astounding. Fewer than 30% of black males in NYC receive their high school diplomas; countrywide, fewer than half of the males are graduating. Who could possibly look at those numbers, and have historical events on their mind, or even be prepared to blame others for such an inconvenience? Chalking every negative aspect up as a result of practices of centuries past won't allow progress to be made.
I'm not bitter against whites because I am one.

Oh, and half white = not white. How often do you hear someone say "mixed white person"?
O no he can't be white because of the One drip rule right, I wonder who started that? That kills me honestly, cuz in society he is considered black, when he is of both.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
I avowed some of those things you stated in my previous post. I'm sorry, but I can't buy into the notion that the proper resources aren't there. I attended school in NYC most of my life, and seen that a large amount simply aren't making the effort to take advantage of their schooling. Like, they flat-out do not care about school. Have you seen the dropout rates amongst black males in the country? The numbers are astounding. Fewer than 30% of black males in NYC receive their high school diplomas; countrywide, fewer than half of the males are graduating. Who could possibly look at those numbers, and have historical events on their mind, or even be prepared to blame others for such an inconvenience? Chalking every negative aspect up as a result of practices of centuries past won't allow progress to be made.
I'm not bitter against whites because I am one.

Oh, and half white = not white. How often do you hear someone say "mixed white person"?
O no he can't be white because of the One drip rule right, I wonder who started that? That kills me honestly, cuz in society he is considered black, when he is of both.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by yungchris504

So let me get this right she sued the school for promoting homosexual tolerance?
laugh.gif

I guess so.
It's too bad she has no basis for that because a state university is a *%###%% SECULAR INSTITUTION.
She should go to some jesuit school or something if she wants to force her beliefs on others.

I take this harshly because I attended one.  And from my experience they don't shove anything down your throat.  They give you their side and present you with the facts, what you do with that information is up to you.  They really don't force anything upon you in my opinion.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by yungchris504

So let me get this right she sued the school for promoting homosexual tolerance?
laugh.gif

I guess so.
It's too bad she has no basis for that because a state university is a *%###%% SECULAR INSTITUTION.
She should go to some jesuit school or something if she wants to force her beliefs on others.

I take this harshly because I attended one.  And from my experience they don't shove anything down your throat.  They give you their side and present you with the facts, what you do with that information is up to you.  They really don't force anything upon you in my opinion.

Project MK Naomi...know about it.

http://www.boydgraves.com/timeline/

This is just one example of how a certain group of folks with obviously more power and authority could not only attempt but pull this heinous act off towards a perceived 'lesser' type of humans. Yeah yeah so a smaller amount of their own kind got affected as well as others it was not meant for but in the grand scope of mass depopulation, it all worked out their favor plus the target group endured the most suffering from it so they succeeded in that regard.

Project MK Naomi...know about it.

http://www.boydgraves.com/timeline/

This is just one example of how a certain group of folks with obviously more power and authority could not only attempt but pull this heinous act off towards a perceived 'lesser' type of humans. Yeah yeah so a smaller amount of their own kind got affected as well as others it was not meant for but in the grand scope of mass depopulation, it all worked out their favor plus the target group endured the most suffering from it so they succeeded in that regard.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

First things first...

Naw man. Native Americans couldnt be used as slaves because they lacked the knowledge of the work that was done by slaves and indentured servants. The women did the things that the slaves did so they couldnt enslave them. There was no purpose. So they killed them. 
Secondly. It was actually more expensive to own a slave than an indentured servant until after the English Dutch War, where the British monopolized the slave trade. Before the Dutch owned it until they were defeated. Therefore it became cheaper to own a slave than it did a servant because it was a better investment considering you owned them and their kids and so on. 

The blacks were enslaved because whites were racist. Why didnt they ask each slave to be a servant? They bought them and forced them. You think they did that because they thought they were equals? Slaves didnt have a choice because they were inferior. Ideals of racism. 

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

First things first...

Naw man. Native Americans couldnt be used as slaves because they lacked the knowledge of the work that was done by slaves and indentured servants. The women did the things that the slaves did so they couldnt enslave them. There was no purpose. So they killed them. 
Secondly. It was actually more expensive to own a slave than an indentured servant until after the English Dutch War, where the British monopolized the slave trade. Before the Dutch owned it until they were defeated. Therefore it became cheaper to own a slave than it did a servant because it was a better investment considering you owned them and their kids and so on. 

The blacks were enslaved because whites were racist. Why didnt they ask each slave to be a servant? They bought them and forced them. You think they did that because they thought they were equals? Slaves didnt have a choice because they were inferior. Ideals of racism. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

You realize that you sound exactly like Hitler talking about jews right?

Once someone decides it's better to kill off a group of people then to attempt to change the way they think it's already too late.

i have ZERO respect for you after that idiotic statement.

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

Once someone decides it's better to kill off a group of people then to attempt to change the way they think it's already too late.

i have ZERO respect for you after that idiotic statement.

Originally Posted by Manglor

That's a lillllll too strong of a statement for me, but yea I agree with you...

Either way the KKK ain't !%+% anymore, there about 5 billion white supremacists group who are far more powerful than the KKK...They pulled this same !%+% last year at Ole Miss changed their fight song and then more people showed up in protest of the group and booed their @%%%! out of there.

Originally Posted by Manglor

That's a lillllll too strong of a statement for me, but yea I agree with you...

Either way the KKK ain't !%+% anymore, there about 5 billion white supremacists group who are far more powerful than the KKK...They pulled this same !%+% last year at Ole Miss changed their fight song and then more people showed up in protest of the group and booed their @%%%! out of there.

Well I mean, Hitler just hated Jews for like the weirdest reasons. A theory is that he got rejected from a Jewish art school so he had some anger stored in him. Mark is probably just saying they are "less than human" as a way of saying demons. He doesn't believe that they are actual INFERIOR beings like Hitler did. He just explained that they were immoral people and deserve to suffer. You think his thinking is wrong? Why are people so hesitant to unleash hell on the wrong? Since when did it become morally correct to say that the KKK doesn't deserve punishment for their immoral beliefs or actions? Manglor, even after the KKK supported Obama over McCain they still hated blacks. Do you honestly think its possible to alter someones form of thinking which has been embedded in them? It's a religion for god sakes, and someone that immorally decides to cause other harm to a human being should be punished.

So Manglor, you advocating change over punishment is extremely silly. Oh and before you say killing someone off is like wrong, we do it anyway. Check the prisons.

Well I mean, Hitler just hated Jews for like the weirdest reasons. A theory is that he got rejected from a Jewish art school so he had some anger stored in him. Mark is probably just saying they are "less than human" as a way of saying demons. He doesn't believe that they are actual INFERIOR beings like Hitler did. He just explained that they were immoral people and deserve to suffer. You think his thinking is wrong? Why are people so hesitant to unleash hell on the wrong? Since when did it become morally correct to say that the KKK doesn't deserve punishment for their immoral beliefs or actions? Manglor, even after the KKK supported Obama over McCain they still hated blacks. Do you honestly think its possible to alter someones form of thinking which has been embedded in them? It's a religion for god sakes, and someone that immorally decides to cause other harm to a human being should be punished.

So Manglor, you advocating change over punishment is extremely silly. Oh and before you say killing someone off is like wrong, we do it anyway. Check the prisons.

Back
Top Bottom