So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

Originally Posted by Damu

I was a member at one point, pretty cool bunch of people. I don't understand why everyone dislikes them so much.

member of the gay community or the klan?

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
100th post 
pimp.gif

I mean obviously if communities lack education then there won't be any proper up bringing. Let's be realistic most minority schools lack the basic necessities to even have a class. Being poor = crime. Blacks aren't educated to know most things which automatically reflects majority of the populations source of information. If they don't have books then what are they gonna turn to? Lil' Wayne and the Suu Wuu gang. Come on son. Do you honestly think what white's did to blacks was justified? It's wrong and immoral, and it still happens today. Everyone is racist thats how humans are. But when reflecting on what has happened, it is clear that blacks received the shorter end the of the stick and this is a result of what happened to them hundreds of years ago. White people are at fault. They know it ex: "AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"? Why do most schools want diversity? Come on man. Whites are the reason why most evil has happened. I'm not bitter against whites because I am one. It's just factual. You can talk about your prisons and the immoral actions that blacks due today, but slavery was a pre requisite to everything that has occurred.
100th post 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

As much as you don't like it, they have that right.

True, and I've been to a Klan rally before. They are not as crazy as they were back in the 60's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the !$#@ you doin at a clan meeting?

Seriously, $@+?

That is WILD. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

As much as you don't like it, they have that right.

True, and I've been to a Klan rally before. They are not as crazy as they were back in the 60's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the !$#@ you doin at a clan meeting?

Seriously, $@+?

That is WILD. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I was a member at one point, pretty cool bunch of people. I don't understand why everyone dislikes them so much.

umm Are you hitting on me? Sorry son I've seen pics of you and I'm not interested 
wink.gif

umm Are you hitting on me? Sorry son I've seen pics of you and I'm not interested 
wink.gif

wink.gif

well, darn.

was a simple question.

wink.gif

well, darn.

was a simple question.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait. So the Klan in front of ASU, isn't hatin' on races anymore? Now they support gays? Ohhhh my have times changed.
92353465.jpg

Is you calling him what I think you are calling him, only with the word clueless in from of it. I'm referencing the pic. Nvm I can reach at times matter fact I'm playing.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wait. So the Klan in front of ASU, isn't hatin' on races anymore? Now they support gays? Ohhhh my have times changed.
92353465.jpg

Is you calling him what I think you are calling him, only with the word clueless in from of it. I'm referencing the pic. Nvm I can reach at times matter fact I'm playing.

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

I can't necessarily say i disagree with roc boy's points, but i absolutely do believe that the kkk are less than human, below many groups, and do not deserve the same rights. I love everybody else and respect their freedoms, but if someone was hunting the kkk and murdering them out of existence, i would not flinch. They are an absolute pox on humanity, formed out of hate and no other need or disadvantage. They are disgusting, and if it came down to defending their constitutional rights, or denying them and starting a snowball effect on other groups, i could live with the broad censorship and a kkk free world. Yes, i mean it.

Pride is a sin. So why are they so proud to be white? And they got the nerves to use a cross as their symbol of hate. When in reality its just a sign of how simple minded and stuck on stupid they are. I would hate to be a white american your just another sand in the beach. I'm glad i wasn't born here. I also find it funny when people from Europe or another white country think they fit in because they look just like them. lol. It's like no b!t#h you don't have nothing in common but your skin color and your mislead beliefs taught to you by your parents and other people just to gas you up to think your the 3hit. You wake up one day and realize it has nothing to do with anything but your personality but you don't have one cause you just fallow the crowed like a sheep. I alway's stay quit until someone tries to say something stupid to me.

Pride is a sin. So why are they so proud to be white? And they got the nerves to use a cross as their symbol of hate. When in reality its just a sign of how simple minded and stuck on stupid they are. I would hate to be a white american your just another sand in the beach. I'm glad i wasn't born here. I also find it funny when people from Europe or another white country think they fit in because they look just like them. lol. It's like no b!t#h you don't have nothing in common but your skin color and your mislead beliefs taught to you by your parents and other people just to gas you up to think your the 3hit. You wake up one day and realize it has nothing to do with anything but your personality but you don't have one cause you just fallow the crowed like a sheep. I alway's stay quit until someone tries to say something stupid to me.

One more point i wanted to make. I think my parents are stuck on stupid too. They hate on things without having a reason for it. If they have a reason for it, its a stupid reason. Everyone loves to use one persons bad encounter to label a whole race or country. It's like wdf? Your that stupid to do that? lol Man i sound Mad, but i'm really not. I'm just saying how i feel about 3hit.

One more point i wanted to make. I think my parents are stuck on stupid too. They hate on things without having a reason for it. If they have a reason for it, its a stupid reason. Everyone loves to use one persons bad encounter to label a whole race or country. It's like wdf? Your that stupid to do that? lol Man i sound Mad, but i'm really not. I'm just saying how i feel about 3hit.

Back
Top Bottom