So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I hope she's comfy knowing the kkk has her back, and she's now linked with them.
thats what i was thinking.
chick may as well transfer now, cant see this blowing over for her anytime soon

I hope she's comfy knowing the kkk has her back, and she's now linked with them.
thats what i was thinking.
chick may as well transfer now, cant see this blowing over for her anytime soon

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Too bad you're not a self-hating Negro like Anton.

I'm not black though, the revitaligo consumed my body like the symbiote that turned spiderman into venom.
30t6p3b.gif

Something about a probably racist blonde, ignorant southern white woman turns me on.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Too bad you're not a self-hating Negro like Anton.

I'm not black though, the revitaligo consumed my body like the symbiote that turned spiderman into venom.
30t6p3b.gif

Something about a probably racist blonde, ignorant southern white woman turns me on.
devil.gif

Apparently a bunch of them didn't show up. The 50+ people that everyone was expecting to see turned out to be like 14 people.

Apparently a bunch of them didn't show up. The 50+ people that everyone was expecting to see turned out to be like 14 people.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by iBlink

1024KKKRALLY4mh.jpg

THE KID
frown.gif
mad.gif
White trash to the fullest extent.  Our Nation would be better off if we shipped all of these rednecks to a deserted island with no rations & left them to fend for themselves.  

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by iBlink

1024KKKRALLY4mh.jpg

THE KID
frown.gif
mad.gif
White trash to the fullest extent.  Our Nation would be better off if we shipped all of these rednecks to a deserted island with no rations & left them to fend for themselves.  

I thought suggesting that a group of people should leave the country was being ignorant. 
frown.gif

I thought suggesting that a group of people should leave the country was being ignorant. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

frown.gif

Because it's the same thing, right?

frown.gif

frown.gif

What does it take for it to be justifiable, when saying a group should be shipped to another country?

I'm 110% positive, that if that comment had been made about minorities who actually committed a violent act, and / or broke other laws, an abundance of people on here would be up in arms.

frown.gif

What does it take for it to be justifiable, when saying a group should be shipped to another country?

I'm 110% positive, that if that comment had been made about minorities who actually committed a violent act, and / or broke other laws, an abundance of people on here would be up in arms.

I was a member at one point, pretty cool bunch of people. I don't understand why everyone dislikes them so much.

I was a member at one point, pretty cool bunch of people. I don't understand why everyone dislikes them so much.

Actually, I saw someone accused of ignorance for making a similar "leave this country" comment about a black man earlier this year. It was in a thread where that video of the angry black man yelling at that jewish girl, telling her she was "less than human" was posted, and an individual said something along the lines of, "He should go back to the 'motherland,' if he doesn't like it here." But of course, there's a difference, that silly girl deserved those remarks, and the black dude was just keepin' it funky. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom