So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

please blast baracka flocka flames during the rally
laugh.gif

Counselor huh? Sounds more like she wants to be a preacher? I thought at public schools, you just had to have a separation between religion and anything else. So why does she want to discuss religion so much? Go to a christian school if thats what you want to do.

There's a time and place for everything, and YES, you can be told to stop acting a certain way or saying certain things. Sounds like she loves spouting off and ranting and raving.

Girl is flat out crazy

Counselor huh? Sounds more like she wants to be a preacher? I thought at public schools, you just had to have a separation between religion and anything else. So why does she want to discuss religion so much? Go to a christian school if thats what you want to do.

There's a time and place for everything, and YES, you can be told to stop acting a certain way or saying certain things. Sounds like she loves spouting off and ranting and raving.

Girl is flat out crazy

Meh. The KKK ain't about nothing now. They'll talk all day but they won't actually DO anything. About 1% of those dudes are actually bout that life that the early KKK fools lived.

Best bet is to pay them no mind, as they thrive off of the hate others will reciprocate with them.

Meh. The KKK ain't about nothing now. They'll talk all day but they won't actually DO anything. About 1% of those dudes are actually bout that life that the early KKK fools lived.

Best bet is to pay them no mind, as they thrive off of the hate others will reciprocate with them.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I hope she's comfy knowing the kkk has her back, and she's now linked with them.

It's like the South Park episode about the flag
laugh.gif

I hope she's comfy knowing the kkk has her back, and she's now linked with them.

It's like the South Park episode about the flag
laugh.gif

the KKK wonder about the same thing as you
you are now linked 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom