So the KKK is having a rally infrom of my school's main entrance

I was thinking of going to Augusta State. #$#@ THAT!!!
laugh.gif

iBlink wrote:

They're rallying to support the girl in the video. You can see the entrance of my school where they'll be in the first few seconds of it.

I'd smash. But yea, I know an airhead when I see one.

iBlink wrote:

They're rallying to support the girl in the video. You can see the entrance of my school where they'll be in the first few seconds of it.

A line of cars should just show up, make a perimeter and start blasting hip hop at them and drown out their speech hate.

Hell maybe even Rick Roll them right when they start speaking. Do something OP.

A line of cars should just show up, make a perimeter and start blasting hip hop at them and drown out their speech hate.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

iBlink wrote:

someone should ask this chick if she supports the KKK supporting her

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

iBlink wrote:

someone should ask this chick if she supports the KKK supporting her

I don't like finance and accounting but I had to take it.............I should sue my school...............

I understand she has a right to believe what she wants to believe.. God Bless... But the school also has the right to make the curriculum whatever way they want as long as they get accreditation... No where are they telling her that she must accept homosexuality, but as a college adviser, you must be sensitive to students needs/concerns, and not hold prejudices which would affect your performing of your job...

I don't like finance and accounting but I had to take it.............I should sue my school...............

I understand she has a right to believe what she wants to believe.. God Bless... But the school also has the right to make the curriculum whatever way they want as long as they get accreditation... No where are they telling her that she must accept homosexuality, but as a college adviser, you must be sensitive to students needs/concerns, and not hold prejudices which would affect your performing of your job...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Like when some bikers drowned out the Westboro Baptist Church at a serviceman's funeral. They're looking for violence, so rise above. Play Biggie.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Like when some bikers drowned out the Westboro Baptist Church at a serviceman's funeral. They're looking for violence, so rise above. Play Biggie.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom