So let me get this straight Vick leaves party, someone gets shot, its his fault = ???

Once of Vicks goons pulled the trigger after the snitch slapped the cake out of his wife's hand..

I think its something in the water in VA...

Once of Vicks goons pulled the trigger after the snitch slapped the cake out of his wife's hand..

I think its something in the water in VA...

He'll never play another down in the NFL....

An unidentified eyewitness told the newspaper that shooting victim Quanis Phillips, a codefendant in the Vick dogfighting case, tapped or slapped on the hand of Vick's fiancee, Kijafa Frink, as she fed Vick cake. He said little cake touched Vick's face, but words were exchanged. Unnamed witnesses gave the New York Post a similar account.

Link

I honestly can't believe how stupid this man is....as soon as Phillips arrived, he (Vick) should have dipped....and called Goodell, Dungy, etc to tell them what was going on.  The fact that he is now caught up in a lie after he was given parameters about what he was to do following his reinstatement is flat out pathetic...he had a lot of folks pulling for him to "redeem" himself and this is how he chooses to keep his word
smh.gif
  %$%$ this dude for real....he's a piece of ##*#. 

An unidentified eyewitness told the newspaper that shooting victim Quanis Phillips, a codefendant in the Vick dogfighting case, tapped or slapped on the hand of Vick's fiancee, Kijafa Frink, as she fed Vick cake. He said little cake touched Vick's face, but words were exchanged. Unnamed witnesses gave the New York Post a similar account.

Link

I honestly can't believe how stupid this man is....as soon as Phillips arrived, he (Vick) should have dipped....and called Goodell, Dungy, etc to tell them what was going on.  The fact that he is now caught up in a lie after he was given parameters about what he was to do following his reinstatement is flat out pathetic...he had a lot of folks pulling for him to "redeem" himself and this is how he chooses to keep his word
smh.gif
  %$%$ this dude for real....he's a piece of ##*#. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.
the part that gets me is that his party was ADVERTISED on fliers...$50 a head
smh.gif

Hold on......this dude advertised his party?
smh.gif

He was just asking for trouble, whoever is giving this fool advice needs to commit that.

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.
smh.gif

smh.gif

He was just asking for trouble, whoever is giving this fool advice needs to commit that.

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

It is unclear whether Phillips was invited to the party, which was hyped on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as "Michael Vick's ALL WHITE 30th Birthday Bash."

Tickets cost $50, and it was advertised as beginning at 9 p.m and ending at 2 a.m while promising a guest list that included NBA star Allen Iverson and Washington ******** cornerback DeAngelo Hall, both natives of the area, and a host of other B-list celebrities.

Link

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

It is unclear whether Phillips was invited to the party, which was hyped on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as "Michael Vick's ALL WHITE 30th Birthday Bash."

Tickets cost $50, and it was advertised as beginning at 9 p.m and ending at 2 a.m while promising a guest list that included NBA star Allen Iverson and Washington ******** cornerback DeAngelo Hall, both natives of the area, and a host of other B-list celebrities.

Link

I defended him on the dogfighting BS cause I dont agree the consequence fit the crime. But this?
smh.gif
Maybe he could use the brain damage defense cause he is looking like a moron (barring facts that exonerate him really fast)

Oh now they are saying Marcus was involved he is such a good brother
pimp.gif
. Knowing him he probably really did it
laugh.gif

I defended him on the dogfighting BS cause I dont agree the consequence fit the crime. But this?
smh.gif
Maybe he could use the brain damage defense cause he is looking like a moron (barring facts that exonerate him really fast)

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I swear if Brendan Hill wasn't trying to ride dudes' coattails all the time this party wouldn't have even happened. He's the one who schedules events like this with former VT/757 guys; he is supposedly friends with all of them but IMO he's just in it to make $ since he was a bum on the field. Vick would do well to dissociate himself from Hill, but it seems like its too late.

I swear if Brendan Hill wasn't trying to ride dudes' coattails all the time this party wouldn't have even happened. He's the one who schedules events like this with former VT/757 guys; he is supposedly friends with all of them but IMO he's just in it to make $ since he was a bum on the field. Vick would do well to dissociate himself from Hill, but it seems like its too late.

Originally Posted by theone2401

smh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by theone2401

smh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom