So let me get this straight Vick leaves party, someone gets shot, its his fault = ???

this story sounds the same as the PBF shooting story.

someone else will end up taken the fall for it

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
 michael vick is a certified idiot
these @+@+$%%%%!$!# will never learn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Do you think that no matter the outcome, Vick has played his last down in the NFL? 

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Do you think that no matter the outcome, Vick has played his last down in the NFL? 

I can't believe that after all that he's been through, this dude STILL stays being dumb
smh.gif

How he gets caught up in this +$@+#*%$ is beyond me...from an advertised Bday party to his stupid alibi...man
smh.gif
And to think I was pulling for this guy too...

I can't believe that after all that he's been through, this dude STILL stays being dumb
smh.gif

How he gets caught up in this +$@+#*%$ is beyond me...from an advertised Bday party to his stupid alibi...man
smh.gif
And to think I was pulling for this guy too...

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

a0515a7efd9f7dc63a56695ecb25faddee7eb12.jpg

But as a 757 native, I hope that he wasn't involved/isn't punished because of this. 

eyes.gif

- repping a state/county/area code/city/street/block is just as idiotic as this situation. nothing can define you better than YOU.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

a0515a7efd9f7dc63a56695ecb25faddee7eb12.jpg

But as a 757 native, I hope that he wasn't involved/isn't punished because of this. 

eyes.gif

- repping a state/county/area code/city/street/block is just as idiotic as this situation. nothing can define you better than YOU.

More deets

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5342532

Allen Fabijan, a spokesman for the restaurant, said police have asked the club not to release the video to media but allowed The Associated Press to view the grainy footage on Wednesday.

2549.jpg

Vick

Vick's face is not discernible; a man wearing white that Fabijan said is Vick appears moving toward a parked car at 2:04 a.m. A crowd quickly gathers, and Fabijan said Vick accommodated fans trying to get an autograph, to pose for a photo or to shake hands -- so much so that a club security guard tried to disperse the crowd.

Vick and his brother, Marcus, booked the party at Guadalajara restaurant,

Michael Vick arrived at 1 a.m. and his birthday cake was served between 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m., Fabijan told ESPN. Vick left shortly after 2 a.m. Marcus stayed inside the restaurant to settle up the tab.

hmmmm does that eliminate Marcus as a suspect?

Police have said witnesses described the shooter as a black man wearing a white tank top and driving a white Cadillac Escalade.

That could only be what only 10,000 dudes in VA...

More deets

Allen Fabijan, a spokesman for the restaurant, said police have asked the club not to release the video to media but allowed The Associated Press to view the grainy footage on Wednesday.

2549.jpg

Vick

Vick's face is not discernible; a man wearing white that Fabijan said is Vick appears moving toward a parked car at 2:04 a.m. A crowd quickly gathers, and Fabijan said Vick accommodated fans trying to get an autograph, to pose for a photo or to shake hands -- so much so that a club security guard tried to disperse the crowd.

Michael Vick arrived at 1 a.m. and his birthday cake was served between 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m., Fabijan told ESPN. Vick left shortly after 2 a.m. Marcus stayed inside the restaurant to settle up the tab.

Police have said witnesses described the shooter as a black man wearing a white tank top and driving a white Cadillac Escalade.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

More deets

2549.jpg

Vick

No, it makes him more likely to be a suspect because he is the one who stayed behind. (unless that was sarcasm or you mean Michael?)

So they have footage of a guy in white giving fans autographs minutes before the shooting? Maybe he can use that like with Roger Goodell
laugh.gif
"I was trying to leave long before the shooting I had no idea was going to happen but I had to stop for the fans!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

More deets

2549.jpg

Vick

No, it makes him more likely to be a suspect because he is the one who stayed behind. (unless that was sarcasm or you mean Michael?)

So they have footage of a guy in white giving fans autographs minutes before the shooting? Maybe he can use that like with Roger Goodell
laugh.gif
"I was trying to leave long before the shooting I had no idea was going to happen but I had to stop for the fans!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at a 2002 escalade being the deal breaker-

i mean its 2010 out here...the way these dudes were playing with money...why would he still be driving that? unless they have proof that he STILL drives that...or that it was the same vehicle.. just saying he also gave his brother that car 8 years ago is silly-  EVERYBODY had a white or black escalade at that time 
laugh.gif

I'd put money on it both these dumb _'s orchestrated the hit w/ Marcus actually doing the shooting.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at a 2002 escalade being the deal breaker-

i mean its 2010 out here...the way these dudes were playing with money...why would he still be driving that? unless they have proof that he STILL drives that...or that it was the same vehicle.. just saying he also gave his brother that car 8 years ago is silly-  EVERYBODY had a white or black escalade at that time 
laugh.gif

I'd put money on it both these dumb _'s orchestrated the hit w/ Marcus actually doing the shooting.

Back
Top Bottom