So let me get this straight Vick leaves party, someone gets shot, its his fault = ???

laugh.gif
 michael vick is a certified idiot
these @+@+$%%%%!$!# will never learn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.
the part that gets me is that his party was ADVERTISED on fliers...$50 a head
smh.gif

Hold on......this dude advertised his party?
smh.gif

He was just asking for trouble, whoever is giving this fool advice needs to commit that.

Toine...check this out:

It is unclear whether Phillips was invited to the party, which was hyped on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as "Michael Vick's ALL WHITE 30th Birthday Bash."

Tickets cost $50, and it was advertised as beginning at 9 p.m and ending at 2 a.m while promising a guest list that included NBA star Allen Iverson and Washington ******** cornerback DeAngelo Hall, both natives of the area, and a host of other B-list celebrities.

Link

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.
smh.gif

smh.gif

He was just asking for trouble, whoever is giving this fool advice needs to commit that.

Toine...check this out:

It is unclear whether Phillips was invited to the party, which was hyped on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as "Michael Vick's ALL WHITE 30th Birthday Bash."

Tickets cost $50, and it was advertised as beginning at 9 p.m and ending at 2 a.m while promising a guest list that included NBA star Allen Iverson and Washington ******** cornerback DeAngelo Hall, both natives of the area, and a host of other B-list celebrities.

Link

smh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

It is unclear whether Phillips was invited to the party, which was
hyped on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter as
"Michael Vick's ALL WHITE 30th Birthday Bash."

Tickets cost $50, and it was advertised as beginning at 9 p.m and
ending at 2 a.m while promising a guest list that included NBA star
Allen Iverson and Washington ******** cornerback DeAngelo Hall, both
natives of the area, and a host of other B-list celebrities.

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

a0515a7efd9f7dc63a56695ecb25faddee7eb12.jpg

But as a 757 native, I hope that he wasn't involved/isn't punished because of this. 

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"

a0515a7efd9f7dc63a56695ecb25faddee7eb12.jpg

But as a 757 native, I hope that he wasn't involved/isn't punished because of this. 

I can't defend Vick on this one. At first I was thinking dude just crashed the party. But now they're saying dude was at the table with Vick!? Why would you even associate with someone who played a major role in your downfall?
smh.gif
You don't give a person a second chance to do you wrong.

I can't defend Vick on this one. At first I was thinking dude just crashed the party. But now they're saying dude was at the table with Vick!? Why would you even associate with someone who played a major role in your downfall?
smh.gif
You don't give a person a second chance to do you wrong.

Vick is a dumb mother %%##$% but what's this about dude slapping away Vick's wife hand? Like she was just giving Vick a spoonful of cake and homie decides to Dikembe block outta nowhere? That !@+!! was looking to get shot.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Vick is a dumb mother %%##$% but what's this about dude slapping away Vick's wife hand? Like she was just giving Vick a spoonful of cake and homie decides to Dikembe block outta nowhere? That !@+!! was looking to get shot.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at a 2002 escalade being the deal breaker-

i mean its 2010 out here...the way these dudes were playing with money...why would he still be driving that? unless they have proof that he STILL drives that...or that it was the same vehicle.. just saying he also gave his brother that car 8 years ago is silly-  EVERYBODY had a white or black escalade at that time 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i mean its 2010 out here...the way these dudes were playing with money...why would he still be driving that? unless they have proof that he STILL drives that...or that it was the same vehicle.. just saying he also gave his brother that car 8 years ago is silly-  EVERYBODY had a white or black escalade at that time 
laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"
laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DontStepOnMyShoes wrote:

smh.gif

smh.gif

Toine...check this out:

Link

wsshns.jpg

"B-list?"
laugh.gif

Michael Vick is a god damned idiot...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
people trying to defend dude and pulling race cards...

Michael Vick is a god damned idiot...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
people trying to defend dude and pulling race cards...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So true. It's not like he was driving a neon green Maserati or something.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So true. It's not like he was driving a neon green Maserati or something.

PFT:

Report: Marcus Vick could be involved in shooting

(Game 102 FM Virginia Beach) has sources that Marcus Vick, Michael's brother, was involved in the shooting that took place after Vick's 30th birthday party last Friday morning.  It's uncertain what "involved" means here precisely.  ESPN's Adam Schefter said earlier on Wednesday that he believes the shooter will turn himself in to authorities soon. 

I was surprised initially to hear the Marcus Vick connection, and couched my response with a lot of "ifs" and "possiblys" regarding the situation.  (Radio host) Barefoot had no such equivocation, saying his sources were sure Marcus Vick was involved.

We'll continue to track the story, as will a growing number of national sources.  ESPN led their NFL coverage today on air and online with Michael Vick's timeline problem.

Obviously all hearsay at the moment but color me SHOCKED if this Marcus part ends up being true
eyes.gif

PFT:

Report: Marcus Vick could be involved in shooting

(Game 102 FM Virginia Beach) has sources that Marcus Vick, Michael's brother, was involved in the shooting that took place after Vick's 30th birthday party last Friday morning.  It's uncertain what "involved" means here precisely.  ESPN's Adam Schefter said earlier on Wednesday that he believes the shooter will turn himself in to authorities soon. 

I was surprised initially to hear the Marcus Vick connection, and couched my response with a lot of "ifs" and "possiblys" regarding the situation.  (Radio host) Barefoot had no such equivocation, saying his sources were sure Marcus Vick was involved.

We'll continue to track the story, as will a growing number of national sources.  ESPN led their NFL coverage today on air and online with Michael Vick's timeline problem.

Obviously all hearsay at the moment but color me SHOCKED if this Marcus part ends up being true
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom