So let me get this straight Vick leaves party, someone gets shot, its his fault = ???

no more sympathy for this ++!%%#+ guy ... i hope he gets banned from the NFL for life ... guy is an idiot, liar and punk ... dumb +%! ness ... thats all i have to say about this situation ... dumb +%! ness ...

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.

If I spent a few years of my life locked up, and lost millions and then somebody told me I could possibly get it all back by just following a few simple rules Id def abide by those rules. Id be celebrating my birthday at Chuck E Cheese every year or SOMETHING. How hard is it really to stay out of the clubs, c'mon homie you gotta be smarter than that.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

the part that gets me is that his party was ADVERTISED on fliers...$50 a head
smh.gif

smh.gif

now they are saying the guy was sitting at the MAIN TABLE with vick and his folks all night ... and got into it with some of his entourage about a separate matter and decided to say *%$! mike vick and smack vicks girls hand as she was feeding vick some cake ... SMH

now they are saying the guy was sitting at the MAIN TABLE with vick and his folks all night ... and got into it with some of his entourage about a separate matter and decided to say *%$! mike vick and smack vicks girls hand as she was feeding vick some cake ... SMH

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif
Exactly
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif
Exactly
tired.gif

This has very little to do with race (and yes Ben is the scum of the Earth but his cases are civil and not criminal and he hasnt been convicted of anything). Goddell told Vick he has no room for error! Try this at your job, get arreseted for a felony and see if you even get a second chance. Its about choices. If you're Mike Vick you have to be smarter and stay away from situations that will lead to you to being in trouble or your name associated with trouble. Why did Mike have to have a public BDay? He didnt. He could have rented out a club, invite only. But he didnt he had a public BDay. One where every moron and wanna be thug could come start trouble and thats exactly what happened. So now his name is attached to this situation. And if hes lied to police which seems to be the case in what the video shows hes even dumber. Cause thats what really got him the jail time to begin with in the dog fighting case. If in the beginning he could have copped to all the dog fighting BS and he would have never served a day. But he didnt and his so called boys rolled on him. Now you can say hes not a snitch and he isnt trying to snitch which is cool. But thats where decision making comes into play and whats more important. Is it more important to not be a snitch or to have all that paper he let slip through his hands?

This has very little to do with race (and yes Ben is the scum of the Earth but his cases are civil and not criminal and he hasnt been convicted of anything). Goddell told Vick he has no room for error! Try this at your job, get arreseted for a felony and see if you even get a second chance. Its about choices. If you're Mike Vick you have to be smarter and stay away from situations that will lead to you to being in trouble or your name associated with trouble. Why did Mike have to have a public BDay? He didnt. He could have rented out a club, invite only. But he didnt he had a public BDay. One where every moron and wanna be thug could come start trouble and thats exactly what happened. So now his name is attached to this situation. And if hes lied to police which seems to be the case in what the video shows hes even dumber. Cause thats what really got him the jail time to begin with in the dog fighting case. If in the beginning he could have copped to all the dog fighting BS and he would have never served a day. But he didnt and his so called boys rolled on him. Now you can say hes not a snitch and he isnt trying to snitch which is cool. But thats where decision making comes into play and whats more important. Is it more important to not be a snitch or to have all that paper he let slip through his hands?

now they are saying the guy was sitting at the MAIN TABLE
  Vick CAN'T be this stupid...If this dude had a public Bday party and sat this cat at the main table with him when he knows he can't even associate with this him...that's pretty dumb.

now they are saying the guy was sitting at the MAIN TABLE
  Vick CAN'T be this stupid...If this dude had a public Bday party and sat this cat at the main table with him when he knows he can't even associate with this him...that's pretty dumb.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
I will never understand why so many dudes on NT defends this dude like he's their father...or even a decent QB
laugh.gif

Yes, Vick is partly responsible because it shows he still has a total lack of judgment in who he surrounds himself with...If he was smart he would have left the club scene completely.

^This. Also, isn't it a violation of probation to associate with convicted felons?

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
I will never understand why so many dudes on NT defends this dude like he's their father...or even a decent QB
laugh.gif

Yes, Vick is partly responsible because it shows he still has a total lack of judgment in who he surrounds himself with...If he was smart he would have left the club scene completely.

^This. Also, isn't it a violation of probation to associate with convicted felons?

Back
Top Bottom