SO I THINK MY FATHER IN LAW HAS BEEN HIT BY VOODOO

idk if the oujia board is real or not but i know for a fact when I was in college my homies did it and the power in their building went off lol

20191206_153143.jpg

Screenshot_20191206-153040_Firefox.jpg

No no no no. Use it, record it and post it.

I’m from Texas and that’s always been what people say about Louisiana chicks

I’m from Texas too, but yea some girl from work got my number some how and randomly text me if she can bring me a sandwich for lunch...I was like naaaaa.

But I learned this from previous jobs that the dirty panty water makes a guy fall deeply in love...same with period blood. Like lots of girls have told me this...didn’t even sound like they joking....I stopped eating at the holiday parties since it was mostly women.

I don’t even touch the board if I see it at Target/Walmart. Won’t let my little nephews do it either. That **** is noooo good.

Regardless if the board was made by Hasbro or not, that stuff is real.

I remember using one with my friends and one of the questions we asked is if our friend (who bragged about clapping cheeks all over) was lying and a virgin.

The Ghost said "yes" and our friend lost it :rofl:

It is a trip when it does start moving though. All my other experiences have been negative. Never again.

Didn’t read most replies besides the first half of the page 1

Latina girls be doing voodoo tho, they cook you something with period blood in it so you can fall deeply in love. Or panty water
Latina girls P will do the trick for the virgins in this chatline.

I seen the board at goodwill and almost picked it up to resell lol...I kept walking by it like it was luring me

Good , you shouldn't. Never mentioning it to my kids and none will ever enter my home.

Good. Take no chances though, mention it to them when they get a little older so they know to bounce if a friend brings one. There’s lots of YouTube vids on this that will scare them off ever being curious about it.

Never seen one before tbh I didn’t know they common like that. Lots of board games sell for around $50 on amazon for some reason. Them amazon addicts pay top dollar for scattergories lol
They right next to monopoly and uno
In the board game isle
In Walmart and target

Exactly. Everybody wanna talk that **** but don’t nobody want to put their money where their mouth is.
i've had sex in church demons, spirits, magic, god, devil, etc. none of it is concerning to me. its mumbo jumbo to me.

Back
Top Bottom