SO I THINK MY FATHER IN LAW HAS BEEN HIT BY VOODOO

On topic of Ouija boards, spirits and spirituality, much has been bastardized in order to promote an incredibly simple form of worship. A skilled practitioner may be able to use the board and then getting results, ala the Catholic priests who use biblical and religious tools in order to bring about energies that help that sect to remain in power in this world. I do not think that anyone can deny the power that the catholic church wields in this world, and it isn't just about money, politics. There is a reason that spiritual tools that were once considered formidable, are now called toys for children, also Gods and Goddesses are now referred to as comic book characters.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
Stay Black brother.

Last edited:
Well, when a person witnesses behaviors through their position of privilege, versus seeing the world through the eyes of the oppressed, their blissful ignorance will lead them astray. Not only alienating others, but themselves as well.

The recent Straight white men parade is a perfect example of this sort of stupidity.
He supported that?

You have to ask him that.
However, he loves to state that people who speak out against injustice, are somehow emotional.
Can I agree w/ the speaking out against being emotional, that hurt felt by victims voicing their opinions against injustices. Injustices triggered by fear and hate; which are emotions within themselves. That's a ignorant and hypocritical rebuttal for him or anyone else w/ that argument to have. It's gaslighting as well. Not cool. Comparison Ford Comparison Ford do you like Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz or Noname?

Can I agree w/ the speaking out against being emotional, that hurt felt by victims voicing their opinions against injustices. Injustices triggered by fear and hate; which are emotions within themselves. That's a ignorant and hypocritical rebuttal for him or anyone else w/ that argument to have. It's gaslighting as well. Not cool. Comparison Ford Comparison Ford do you like Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz or Noname?
I am certain that you understand that with white male supremacy, there is a tendency to reduce all things beneath them to be feminine. Challenging that narrative is what they see as being emotional. Fighting against their oppressive tactics, is against their rules, and they will suggest that you are not intelligent enough to debate due to your anti oppressive stance. For them, intelligence means not being emotional. They want you to shut down empathy, so that you only think about yourself in the battle for freedom.

This is how they've normalized oppression.

They try and make you feel bad, about not wanting to be oppressed.

I only saw em movies, and still haven't seen one in person.
There's an app for this.
Screenshot_20191207-114300.png

I am certain that you understand that with white male supremacy, there is a tendency to reduce all things beneath them to be feminine. Challenging that narrative is what they see as being emotional. Fighting against their oppressive tactics, is against their rules, and they will suggest that you are not intelligent enough to debate due to your anti oppressive stance. For them, intelligence means not being emotional. They want you to shut down empathy, so that you only think about yourself in the battle for freedom.

This is how they've normalized oppression.

They try and make you feel bad, about not wanting to be oppressed.
Yeah I’ve been the only black kid in the room many times and things were said and or done that made me uncomfortable and I when I addressed I was seen as the problem. I’d also get in trouble for the same exact things white kids were doing and nothing happened to them :rofl: . That’s when I learned racism was more than the n-word.
There's an app for this.
Screenshot_20191207-114300.png
I didn’t want to include that, but I missed around w/ a online and nothing happened

Yeah I’ve been the only black kid in the room many times and things were said and or done that made me uncomfortable and I when I addressed I was seen as the problem. I’d also get in trouble for the same exact things white kids were doing and nothing happened to them :rofl: . That’s when I learned racism was more than the n-word.
@PlumMariko ,

Do you have examples of this My Brother?

@PlumMarik,

Do you have examples of this My Brother?
The 1st time I noticed was in 6th at a predominately white school and this kid Will wouldn't stop going through my backpack. He went through others and was told to stop by the teacher, but it came to mine nothing was said. I asked him politely to "stop" and then he proceeded to take I think my phone out of it. I'm astonished by this audacity so I turn around to see that the teacher is seeing what is going and not saying anything. We made eye contact n all. Anyway, I snatched my phone from him and then my guy he starts to take something else out of my bag, I turn around again to and lock eye contact again
1575745337750.png
like "do u see this???" Once again she's not saying anything like she was when he was doing this to the white kids. I think there was 4 of us in that class. I turn around as he's pulling something else out and smacked him. She acts appalled and "can't believe" that I did that and now I'm labeled a troubled student for the next 3yrs.

I went to a predominately white liberal camp in vermont w/ a staff that clearly had little to no interaction black people. hat's when I started realizing certain was happening b/c I'm black. They were specifically taking pictures of me to put on their website to show diversity. Stop n' frisk when I was 16. Racism.

Back
Top Bottom