SO I THINK MY FATHER IN LAW HAS BEEN HIT BY VOODOO

No. I want you to do exactly what I said I want you to do. You not, tho. You gonna say something slick and post some more :lol: ’s . Ol “I still go to church, just in case..” ***. :rofl:

Soft.gif

Wow! It really does work!

ouija board is scary but growing up everyone had a oujia board...they all recounted something scary or weird happening yet nothing ever really happened

ouija board is scary but growing up everyone had a oujia board...they all recounted something scary or weird happening yet nothing ever really happened
Nah man, no one in any side of my family has ever owned one or even played with one. Shoot, I never had friends who owned one.

what'd he do say or say that was racist? he won't respond to my question.
I don't feed the troll. If he wants to eat he can make one of those amazing burgers he's known to whip up.
We’re being careful with things we want noooo smoke with. But shoot, you’re brave....go cop one and find out for yourself.
I have. Brought it up to a cabin in the woods in Windham, NY back in 2014. Absolutely nothing happened.

What a shocker.

Well, when a person witnesses behaviors through their position of privilege, versus seeing the world through the eyes of the oppressed, their blissful ignorance will lead them astray. Not only alienating others, but themselves as well.

The recent Straight white men parade is a perfect example of this sort of stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom