SO I THINK MY FATHER IN LAW HAS BEEN HIT BY VOODOO

I know "it" is a thing in Thailand but do people travel to the Philippines for "those reasons" too?

No disrespect to anyone's Motherland

Ok look.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican freeze freeze

Go buy the Ouiji board and play it in your crib.

You tell me if **** is real or not.

4 people in a dark room, Henry dad died 5+ years back, playing Ouiji, sees his dad image glowing, all 4 people ran out of closet seeing the same thing.

Ouiji ain’t no joke man.

When I was in high school I was at a friends house and there was a group of people taunting the quija board and a candle that was lit popped. The room was dark and I remember when it popped the room lit up this weird orange color for a split second. Of course all these can be explained scientifically by people who weren’t there. I was there and saw it. It was real.

My mom got put to sleep (her first time) for an endoscopy a couple weeks ago and she’s been acting funny ever since :nerd: :nerd:

I know "it" is a thing in Thailand but do people travel to the Philippines for "those reasons" too?

No disrespect to anyone's Motherland
Yeah, man. Widely common. I have friends whose dad's bounced to be with their sidepiece in the PI or would take yearly trips out there.

Terrible.

20191206_153143.jpg

Screenshot_20191206-153040_Firefox.jpg

Didn’t read most replies besides the first half of the page 1

Latina girls be doing voodoo tho, they cook you something with period blood in it so you can fall deeply in love. Or panty water

Back
Top Bottom