SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

RIght, cause the people taking your order, bringing it out to you, refilling your drinks, cleaning and setting up the tables after you leave a mess don't deserve to be compensated for all this, they should just do it for **** of it for self entitled people like you.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
But they are getting compensated for all of that. Their employer just feels that all of that work is only worth $3 an hour.................... plus tips

Last edited:
But they are getting compensated for all of that. Their employer just feels that all of that work is only worth $3 an hour.................... plus tips

That's the industry whether you like it or not. The other option is to raise the price of food and then pay them a higher wage. Either way that cost goes to you. The difference is with tipping you have a choice to be cheap or not.

RIght, cause the people taking your order, bringing it out to you, refilling your drinks, cleaning and setting up the tables after you leave a mess don't deserve to be compensated for all this, they should just do it for **** of it for self entitled people like you. :rolleyes :lol:
He is within his rights to tip as he chooses. He might have to "pay" for his lack of tip, or maybe me won't. But that is on him. Shaming him won't make him feel bad about it at this point man. Just let him do him. God will take care of it

that's just the way things go. everybody is gonna have their own opinions no need to try and change someone else's.

as stated before, I always tip well unless service is bad for one reason or another. very few times have I walked away without leaving a tip and that's usually because the server was rude in one way or another.

if you visit a place regularly tipping well will get you top notch service/priority service more often than not. and like as stated above if you go the cheap route you run the risk of people messing with your food. yall can say that's it's illegal/morally wrong but the fact is that it happens

This reminded me of this one time we went out to an Asian all you can eat type restaurant the bill comes we have to pay at register. We all left like 5 on the table probably averaged 30 in tips. As we pay at the register the lady starts saying you didn't tip and we are all like what we left the money on the table and she's like no not enough she points at a sign that says mandatory tip 10 dollars we started laughing she wouldn't let us go till we paid the tip.

This reminded me of this one time we went out to an Asian all you can eat type restaurant the bill comes we have to pay at register. We all left like 5 on the table probably averaged 30 in tips. As we pay at the register the lady starts saying you didn't tip and we are all like what we left the money on the table and she's like no not enough she points at a sign that says mandatory tip 10 dollars we started laughing she wouldn't let us go till we paid the tip.
5 per person is already way too much

how much did a meal cost?

5 per person is already way too much

how much did a meal cost?

I mean service was dope food was good so we all wanted to be nice since the lady was cool (the server) meal was like around 10-15 since it was all you can eat. At first when she said 10 we were like huh nah we left more don't worry then she's like no 10 per person we couldn't stop laughing like you telling me tips almost as much as the food :lol:

5 dollars is already 25% on a 20 dollar meal

no reason you should ever tip more than five unless the waitress is under the table working on the tip

I mean service was dope food was good so we all wanted to be nice since the lady was cool (the server) meal was like around 10-15 since it was all you can eat. At first when she said 10 we were like huh nah we left more don't worry then she's like no 10 per person we couldn't stop laughing like you telling me tips almost as much as the food :lol:
Whole group = #brokeBoys

that's just ridiculous. waiters/waitresses must be killing it :lol:

How yall feel about tipping dudes vs tipping chicks?
Same as dudes don't matter
Females be the worse ones
Thinking they gonna trick me into tipping more
by showing some cleavage
And brushing **** against my arm and face as she reaching across the table

I feel like people who are salty about people who refuse to tip bad servers are entitled servers who suck at their job :lol:

Its pretty dope tho that there's a mentality for servers to get paid above their normal wage even if they do bad..... In my field, if i do bad, not only do i not get bonuses, i get fired.

Dat job security is pretty appetizing.

Also, its nice that the state of california cant do the whole pay your workers under minimum wage stunt.

To the OP:

I feel your actions were based on you just wanting to be a jerk, I mean the title of this post says it all. Also the fact that you thought about playing the race card is just ignorant.

I do understand the mindset of tipping is gratuity which is something that's not mandatory, I get it. It's not your fault that the American service industry refuses to pay it's employees a decent wage, thus resulting in them relying on tips. I was discussing this with my Australian cast mate and he informed that in other countries, waiters get paid a decent salary and don't have to rely on tips. Which is why European customers never tip.

However, we all know servers here rely on tips and as someone posted earlier, if you're going to go out to eat you should be ready to tip. Again, I feel you didn't tip just to be a jerk, so therefore I don't think she deliberately gave you "average" service. Im positive she was busting her behind serving other people. If the service was "average" give her an average tip. If it's piss poor, go to talk her superior.

Once more, the fact that you were thinking about pulling the race card for fun, tells me you're extremely ignorant. Us Black people already get the third degree when it comes to eating at restaurants. We're seated last, servers try to avoid our tables because they assume we're not going to tip and then when it comes time for the bill, there have been instances where they form some sort of human ring around the table because they think we're going to skip out on paying. But you thought it would be funny to pull the race card after reinforcing the stereotype.

Since someone cooked and served your family because you were too lazy to do so, you should show some gratuity.

laugh.gif
 at dude trying to stretch the work ethic behind being a ******* waiter / waitress, to defend them receiving a tip.

I usually tip, but can fully understand if someone doesn't feel compelled to tip at all, and wouldn't criticize them for not doing so. 

Can't believe grown men are in here name calling because people exercise their option not to tip. 
laugh.gif

God damn 49er fans man haha. I get why you wouldnt tip though when service is terrible. Theres no reason they should get anything extra just because theyre a damn waiter/waitress. 

..... servers try to avoid our tables because they assume we're not going to tip 

This is too true G.

The consensus is, Black people don't tip

Went to Treasures gentlemen's club on Superbowl weekend, met my white coworkers there.

We (my friend and I) were asked by the hostess would you like to find your own seat or have us seat you? We chose to be seated.

She stated, you know you have to tip to be seated right? We said no problem.

I asked my white friend if she asked him the same when he wanted to be seated. He said, Nope.

Last edited:

This is too true G.

Went to Treasures gentlemen's club on Superbowl weekend, met my white coworkers there.

We (my friend and I) were asked by the hostess would you like to find your own seat or have us seat you? We chose to be seated.

I asked my white friend if she asked him the same when he wanted to be seated. He said, Nope.
how did you respond when she said "you know you have to tip to be seated right?"

My man said I might sprinkle a 5 lol. That was funny. But in all reality I don't tip that much regardless of where I'm at.

This is too true G.

how did you respond when she said "you know you have to tip to be seated right?"

I said sure no problem.
I don't give life to insults by acknowledging them.

Back
Top Bottom