SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

So you think the restaurant owners would just let the costs eat into their profit? :lol:

No one feels entitled but that is the system they work under. When you enter a restaurant and are served you enter an unwritten agreement that this person will serve your needs and be tipped according to the industry standard. That doesn't apply to places who incorporate tip into the bill already. The server has incentive to meet your needs in order to receive compensation upon completion of the meal. The places where I have had the worst service have always been where the tip is already added and the person is not working for it.

To the point about the server not making the food or whatever. In many cases that tip you leave on the table not only covers the server but the bartender, cook, busser, and the QA who organizes your food. The server is required to tip out a set % to each of those people at the end of the night.

So stop being cheap or eat fast food.
so tipping is abolished, then the restaurant increase prices. The costs are always passed to the consumer. Tipping is how the dine-in restaurant system is in the US, it is what it is. Either way it was (tip vs price increases), a person that tips now would still be paying the same amount. So who really cares, it's six of one half dozen of the other. Just don't be cheap, and tip the couple dollars or don't eat out.

Or I can continue to eat out

Tip $0-$5 depending on how I feel that day

And you're gonna do not a goddamn thing and like it until you get another ******* job

:lol: @ "unwritten agreement"

Last edited:

And you're gonna do not a goddamn thing and like it until you get another ******* job

So your just cheap...just be upfront about it.

yeah you can do that and be an ******* if you want.

So your just cheap...just be upfront about it.

yeah you can do that and be an ******* if you want.

:lol: at me being cheap because I don't want to cover your boss finessing you

I have no problem with tipping but your service quality shouldn't change because you expect or don't expect a tip from me

In what other fields can I say I'm gonna give ****** service to the customer because I don't feel like I'm being paid enough :lol:

:lol: at me being cheap because I don't want to cover your boss finessing you

I have no problem with tipping but your service quality shouldn't change because you expect or don't expect a tip from me

In what other fields can I say I'm gonna give ****** service to the customer because I don't feel like I'm being paid enough :lol:

Bruh this is part of US culture like it or not. You're cheap like it or not. If you want it the other way, then like others have mentioned, your food price can go up and your overall service can suffer as a result.

For the record, everyone should receive the same basic level of service which means you are well taken care of.

There are sales job that have a similar setup. Base salary + % of what you sell.

Bruh this is part of US culture like it or not. You're cheap like it or not. If you want it the other way, then like others have mentioned, your food price can go up and your overall service can suffer as a result.

For the record, everyone should receive the same basic level of service which means you are well taken care of.

There are sales job that have a similar setup. Base salary + % of what you sell.

But the waitress doesn't have to convince me to buy anything like they do in a sales job :lol:

They just bringing it to me. As opposed to prices going up I'd rather just get the food my damn self.

For the record I'm not anti tipping I'm just not agreeing with ****** service or someone ******* with my food over a tip.

But the waitress doesn't have to convince me to buy anything like they do in a sales job
laugh.gif

They just bringing it to me. As opposed to prices going up I'd rather just get the food my damn self.

For the record I'm not anti tipping I'm just not agreeing with ****** service or someone ******* with my food over a tip.
They don't try to get you to order appetizers, dessert, or alcohol?  Bigger bill generally means bigger tip.  I mean not you, but to most other people it does.   

Last edited:

laugh.gif
at me being cheap because I don't want to cover your boss finessing you

In what other fields can I say I'm gonna give ****** service to the customer because I don't feel like I'm being paid enough
laugh.gif
Treating people better generally gets you better results no matter what the industry is. 

Treating people better generally gets you better results no matter what the industry is. 
Facts bro..I'm not part of this tip just because I work here and I'm poor culture...I went out wit my girl to eat today server treated us like family ...filled out waters like 10x made sure we were ok...bill was 110..tipped 40.

Take that same 110 bill if the service is trash u lucky if u get $2 from me call me cheap idc ***

People who don't tip food service workers are the scum of the earth
Cook your own food then you unappreciative jerk

People who don't tip food service workers are the scum of the earth
Cook your own food then you unappreciative jerk
You say cook your own food like if that server is cooking your food?
I'll tip the chef every time no problem, but if u do not create a good dining experience for me and whoever I'm with y should I give u extra money? U settled for just bringing me the food So I'll settle for just paying for the food, I'll go to the kitchen and grab my own plates if I have to fam, my legs and arms work just fine

Last edited:
You say cook your own food like if that server is cooking your food?
I'll tip the chef every time no problem, but if u do not create a good dining experience for me and whoever I'm with y should I give u extra money? U settled for just bringing me the food So I'll settle for just paying for the food, I'll go to the kitchen and grab my own plates if I have to fam, my legs and arms work just fine
Just ask for a different server or have a heart to heart with server tell them what's wrong with the way they operate. It could be a life lesson for that person. I'm just a positive human being if I don't like the way a person interacts with me I tell them if they continue on I don't bother.

Just ask for a different server or have a heart to heart with server tell them what's wrong with the way they operate. It could be a life lesson for that person. I'm just a positive human being if I don't like the way a person interacts with me I tell them if they continue on I don't bother.
I'm there to eat not do Human Resource work...if I wanted to coach servers I'd open a restaurant

But the waitress doesn't have to convince me to buy anything like they do in a sales job :lol:

Doesn't matter if you "would rather get the food your damn self" you fool. YOU AREN'T getting it yourself, and you don't have the option to do that, why? Because that is the culture here in the US. When you go out to eat, it is expected that you will pay for the service that is being provided to you and that is based on standards of about 12-20% of the bill unless for some reason the service is outlandishly bad which is rare for the most part.

You sound ridiculously cheap and petty B, people like you who can't even acknowledge these simple customs really should stay at home. I don't even work in a restaurant, it just blows my mind how people have this type of mindset about something like this.

Doesn't matter if you "would rather get the food your damn self" you fool. YOU AREN'T getting it yourself, and you don't have the option to do that, why? Because that is the culture here in the US. When you go out to eat, it is expected that you will pay for the service that is being provided to you and that is based on standards of about 12-20% of the bill unless for some reason the service is outlandishly bad which is rare for the most part.

You sound ridiculously cheap and petty B, people like you who can't even acknowledge these simple customs really should stay at home. I don't even work in a restaurant, it just blows my mind how people have this type of mindset about something like this.
It blows my mind how people like u just do things cuz it's culture and don't think for yourself

It blows my mind how people like u just do things cuz it's culture and don't think for yourself

RIght, cause the people taking your order, bringing it out to you, refilling your drinks, cleaning and setting up the tables after you leave a mess don't deserve to be compensated for all this, they should just do it for **** of it for self entitled people like you. :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
RIght, cause the people taking your order, bringing it out to you, refilling your drinks, cleaning and setting up the tables after you leave a mess don't deserve to be compensated for all this, they should just do it for **** of it for self entitled people like you.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
He is within his rights to tip as he chooses. He might have to "pay" for his lack of tip, or maybe me won't. But that is on him. Shaming him won't make him feel bad about it at this point man. Just let him do him. God will take care of it

RIght, cause the people taking your order, bringing it out to you, refilling your drinks, cleaning and setting up the tables after you leave a mess don't deserve to be compensated for all this, they should just do it for **** of it for self entitled people like you. :rolleyes :lol:
they are getting paid to do that ...now if the are getting paid poorly that's no my problem....provide good service and I will reward u with a tip ..I'm not paying u to do ur job I didn't hire u

Back
Top Bottom