SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Didn't say places I frequent I get poor service
Just stated this place
also how much u tip shouldn't reflect what kind of service ur suppose to get
They have a job and get paid to do it
Shouldn't half *** because of a tip
Alot of things in life shouldnt be.
You cant go off shouldnts, couldnts, and wouldnts. In real life you have to go off of what is.
And the fact is, if you frequent a restaurant, and you frequently dont tip, because you believe regular service doesnt deserve a tip, then dont expect above average service.
You have your belief which is your right.
But you have to respect the fact that other people have other beliefs.
And from the perspective of server their belief is why should I give this person extra attention if I know he is not going to tip at all?

You cant have it both ways.
Are u a waiter???? :nerd:
U seem really bothered by me not tipping

its even more sad than that. funding to build schools are separate from actually funding the schools. so what do they do? they build nice schools in rich ares and funnel the poor areas into one or more schools. now who controls this? 1. the school district to get their test scores higher from the now richer schools, 2. the parents of the rich students who will vote/pull funding to the new schools if they dont redo district lines to suit their needs.

again, america is backwards

i could go on forever :lol: :smh:

If you really want to go there, don't blame the school districts and rich individuals. It's a much larger systemic problem and both of those groups are just playing their roles. Don't waste your time blaming players that are only small pieces in a bigger game. You can blame them for not being more accountable, but then again almost everyone can be blamed for that...

This definitely needs it's own thread.

They provide the service first before I decide to or not to tip though......
Hat don't u get
For normal things they suppose to do
I AINT TIPPING
Straight up
Gotta be exceptional service to get me to tip

Right, so like I keep saying, you have every right to not tip. As long as you accept the possible consequences for your actions. You are refusing to pay for a service because you view it as average. As a result, those servers may be less inclined to pay attention to you when you're dining.

I tip according to service. The spots I frequent take great care of me as a result.

It rules all around. Plus my server at the Italian spot gets me some righteous herb.

If you can't afford to tip then you can't afford to eat at restaurants.

If you can't afford to tip then you can't afford to eat at restaurants.
So order takeout?
Yes sir/mam.

But personally I wouldn't order takeout to often from the same spot without leaving a few bucks either.

I've seen those hidden cam vids with people hocking lugies and urinating in folks food.

I remove all doubt and throw some dollars at a takeout order as well.

pretty sure most of the people that don't tip can afford to tip but choose not to because: a) they're tightwads or 2) they don't believe that a tip should be given for doing the job that you were hired to do in the first place.

Tipping is ridiculous in my opinion. Make your base salary (depending on hours you work). And keep it moving.

You cheap cats still justifying why you shouldnt throw down a couple more dollars down :lol: :smh:

So yesterday I hit up best buy to try and take advantage of that 40 inch samsung tv and 500gb xbox 1 deal for $500
I get there find out they're sold out
Try and stock locate
All the tv's are sold out in their distribution center
And all their stores
Tried every loophole I could think of
Tried to see if they had any refurbished samsung tv they could sell me
Or a return
Or substitute a cheaper tv I tried EVERYTHING
so I say **** it and leave
After walking out the door I google map another best buy in the area and head there
I get there dude tells me the SAME info
BUT
he says he can substitute another 40 inch hd Samsung smart tv
So I'm hype
But then he's like all the 500 gb xb1's are sold out
BUT he can order one from the distribution center for me
Send it next day shipping
Waive the next day shipping fee
And still let me walk out with the tv now
And have the xb1 shipped to my house
And gave me everything for that $500 price
I was hype
I gave dude a $40 tip
Perfect example of going over and beyond and providing exceptional service
He deserved more honestly

No way you gave dude a tip let's be serious.
No reason to lie my dude
Dude hooked it up with the savings
TV including tax retail price was $431 and some change
Retail for xb1 is 349
Dude saved me a **** load of money
I had to do something
He gave me A1 customer service :pimp:

Right, so like I keep saying, you have every right to not tip. As long as you accept the possible consequences for your actions. You are refusing to pay for a service because you view it as average. As a result, those servers may be less inclined to pay attention to you when you're dining.

And they'll have to accept the consequences of me speaking to their manager. I expect good service whether I tip or not because that is what you are hired to do.

OP didn't give dude no damb tip... He already showed how cheap he is..

Last edited:

And they'll have to accept the consequences of me speaking to their manager. I expect good service whether I tip or not because that is what you are hired to do.

Ok, good luck convincing them that people paying nothing for the service deserve the same treatment as those paying for the service.

Last edited:
Went on a boat ride the other day. I didn't tip the narrator, boat ride was like $20. Was I wrong?

@Diego

So yesterday I hit up best buy to try and take advantage of that 40 inch samsung tv and 500gb xbox 1 deal for $500
I get there find out they're sold out
Try and stock locate
All the tv's are sold out in their distribution center
And all their stores
Tried every loophole I could think of
Tried to see if they had any refurbished samsung tv they could sell me
Or a return
Or substitute a cheaper tv I tried EVERYTHING
so I say **** it and leave
After walking out the door I google map another best buy in the area and head there
I get there dude tells me the SAME info
BUT
he says he can substitute another 40 inch hd Samsung smart tv
So I'm hype
But then he's like all the 500 gb xb1's are sold out
BUT he can order one from the distribution center for me
Send it next day shipping
Waive the next day shipping fee
And still let me walk out with the tv now
And have the xb1 shipped to my house
And gave me everything for that $500 price
I was hype