SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

i stopped taking ksleezys opinions serious after he tried to compare real life prison to orange is the new black :lol:

The last time i checked in here someone was talking about whale watching.

#brokeboy
This is always my first thought but it's likely wrong, My Father doesn't tip either and he's no broke boy, just a tight ***. It's also the way he was raised I think. NO shame on his part, I'd be embarrassed though but that's me.

Last edited:
#brokeboy
This is always my first thought but it's likely wrong, My Father doesn't tip either and he's no broke boy, just a tight ***. It's also the way he was raised I think. NO shame on his part, I'd be embarrassed though but that's me.
Why be embarrassed to not give anybody YOUR money
U can do whatever u want with YOUR money
Don't let no one punk u into giving them YOUR MONEY

It's nots about someone punking you or I into spending our money.

It's understanding dining requires a tip, period.

Don't want to tip, I don't dine; I make my own meal.

Im embarrassed to take advantage of someone or a situation, and not tipping is like begging, worse to me

Last edited:

Im embarrassed to take advantage of someone or a situation, and not tipping is like begging, worse to me
:rofl:
Dining doesn't require a tip
I don't see the folks at mcdonalds asking for tips
And how is not tipping like begging???
I swear man some folks just like the wool over their eyes
If ANYONE required a tip
It would be the chefs in the kitchen
I am not tipping for average/mediocre service
They gotta go over and beyond in order to get a tip for me

its even more sad than that. funding to build schools are separate from actually funding the schools. so what do they do? they build nice schools in rich ares and funnel the poor areas into one or more schools. now who controls this? 1. the school district to get their test scores higher from the now richer schools, 2. the parents of the rich students who will vote/pull funding to the new schools if they dont redo district lines to suit their needs.

again, america is backwards

i could go on forever :lol: :smh:

If you really want to go there, don't blame the school districts and rich individuals. It's a much larger systemic problem and both of those groups are just playing their roles. Don't waste your time blaming players that are only small pieces in a bigger game. You can blame them for not being more accountable, but then again almost everyone can be blamed for that...

roll.gif

If ANYONE required a tip
Ok, as long as you aren't upset if you return to a restaurant and receive below average service. 

If ANYONE required a tip

Ok, as long as you aren't upset if you return to a restaurant and receive below average service. 
See but if If they aren't even up to normal standards they aren't even doing their job properly
Which doesn't constitute a tip

I don't mess with people who don't tip.
They can't run in my circle. I'm stuck with my Pops or he'd get the cold shoulder too, plus he's my Father, I Love him unconditionally. I can't "like" someone who doesn't tip.

A few months back, I hired an internet asst., found out she was frequenting the Bar I hung at, and never left a tip. $100 tabs no tips.
I hit her *** in the head, no explanation.

Last edited:
If ANYONE required a tip

v1q3QQ.gif

Below average service does not constitute a tip, you are correct.
But I think the reason that this thread blew up in the first place is because you said you barely ever tip and even when the service is above excellent you leave a nominal tip.
And that is your right. its your money.

But the irony is, if you were a good tipper, you would never have to worry about poor service at places you are a regular at.
But since you are not a good tipper at your regular restaurants, and they remember you, you get ****** service. So you shouldnt complain.

Basically, you cant have it both ways. Tip, or dont. But expect your service to reflect that.

Below average service does not constitute a tip, you are correct.
But I think the reason that this thread blew up in the first place is because you said you barely ever tip and even when the service is above excellent you leave a nominal tip.
And that is your right. its your money.

But the irony is, if you were a good tipper, you would never have to worry about poor service at places you are a regular at.
But since you are not a good tipper at your regular restaurants, and they remember you, you get ****** service. So you shouldnt complain.

Basically, you cant have it both ways. Tip, or dont. But expect your service to reflect that.
Didn't say places I frequent I get poor service
Just stated this place
also how much u tip shouldn't reflect what kind of service ur suppose to get
They have a job and get paid to do it
Shouldn't half *** because of a tip

See but if If they aren't even up to normal standards they aren't even doing their job properly
But if you didn't tip them in the first place, why would they waste their time giving you the same service that they give to those that pay for it? People work for incentives. 

Last edited:

[thread="630379"] [/thread]

But if you didn't tip them in the first place, why would they waste their time giving you the same service that they give to those that pay for it? People work for incentives. 
Again if they only gave me basic level service or below to begin with
What's the point of tipping

How did they give you "below service" though?

You just don't tip bro, good service or bad. They could have given you one slice free that day and you wouldn't have added the savings to the tip, right?

Get out of here man, it's just not your thing, Exceptional Good Bad or complete lack of service.

[thread="630379"]So I Got Banned For Not Tipping Lol/870#post_23894602​[/thread]

Is your sample size one instance or do you frequently go to restaurants that give poor service? Were you rude and unpleasant? Personally, I won't return to a restaurant that has terrible service, but I will give a restaurant more than one chance. Like I originally said, don't tip as long as you're ok with possibly receiving below average service. Based on your posts, it seems like you're just looking for a reason to not tip. 

[thread="630379"]​[/thread]

Is your sample size one instance or do you frequently go to restaurants that give poor service? Were you rude and unpleasant? Personally, I won't return to a restaurant that has terrible service, but I will give a restaurant more than one chance. Like I originally said, don't tip as long as you're ok with possibly receiving below average service. Based on your posts, it seems like you're just looking for a reason to not tip. 
Everything ur asking or said in ur posts have been answered numerous times by me in this thread
I honestly don't feel like repeating again
Ur entitled to ur opinion so I respect it
So let's just agree to disagree

Didn't say places I frequent I get poor service
Just stated this place
also how much u tip shouldn't reflect what kind of service ur suppose to get
They have a job and get paid to do it
Shouldn't half *** because of a tip
Alot of things in life shouldnt be.
You cant go off shouldnts, couldnts, and wouldnts. In real life you have to go off of what is.
And the fact is, if you frequent a restaurant, and you frequently dont tip, because you believe regular service doesnt deserve a tip, then dont expect above average service.
You have your belief which is your right.
But you have to respect the fact that other people have other beliefs.
And from the perspective of server their belief is why should I give this person extra attention if I know he is not going to tip at all?

You cant have it both ways.

So you guys bumped this thread to rehash the same tired arguments? All the while drawing conclusions from statements the OP never even made. You can't like people who don't tip. Do you obviously but I find that to be ridiculous.

[thread="630379"] [/thread]

They provide the service first before I decide to or not to tip though......
Hat don't u get
For normal things they suppose to do
I AINT TIPPING
Straight up
Gotta be exceptional service to get me to tip

Back
Top Bottom