So Does A Woman's GUT Size Matter To You When Choosing A Woman Or Not?

i love my chick belly button & lil' pudge on her belly.. its not od just alittle something to rub or grab on when im bored..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

i love my chick belly button & lil' pudge on her belly.. its not od just alittle something to rub or grab on when im bored..
roll.gif
That's what's up. As crazy as it sounds, I do not want my girl with a super defined six pack, I like that little baby fat. As long asshe's well-proportioned , I'm good.

as someone who works out intensly and frequently

yes it does.. it wont completely switch the decision.. but def a deciding factor.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
laugh.gif
LOL QUE??!??!?!
16iclso.jpg

I dont like it to be hangin ove ror nothing like that but her stomach doesnt have to be hard, a lil softness is WONDERFUL

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
Somebody que the Gucci Mane pic

Idk my dude, i always had a thing for that soft gut feel, i call it a stomach fetish, others call me a weirdo
Naw I knew I wasnt the only one as long as its not too bad I can roll with it.

Dang I guess things come out typed worse than saying in front of people because I know exactly what dude is talking about. Thats also cause I sawit on a video about health.

Lol at some of you talking about to smash it don't matter but to wife it does. These are the the things you look for when distinguishing what women youshould "wife"? It's no wonder there's so many girl problem threads on here.

i was tryna get at this SLIGHTLY chubby chick tonight who was lookin good...my rule is as long as the gut dont stick out more than the breasts. obviously iprefer flat but ehh a cute girl with a gut>flat gut @#$%# with no personality

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Dang I guess things come out typed worse than saying in front of people because I know exactly what dude is talking about. Thats also cause I saw it on a video about health.

how can u even do that? I get 1 at most lol

Back
Top Bottom