So Does A Woman's GUT Size Matter To You When Choosing A Woman Or Not?

I'm attracted mostly to anorexic-looking chicks.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
$!@ ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

To me, if they don't go #2 3 times a day... i find it disgusting. They got all that backed up feces stuck in their stomach. Wheres it goin? nowhereee!! *umpire voice*, Imagine her Breath b.. Constipated females FTL
roll.gif

Not because its funny, its just so $*+#*@% ******ed that I actually lol'd.

Yo Real talk tho.. i like to enter the back door exits, but i dont like jr to be covered in chocalate. feel me?

Yo Real talk tho.. i like to enter the back door exits, but i dont like jr to be covered in chocalate. feel me?
so fat girls guts are filled with poop and they just need to number two more often. you learn something new everyday.

cues lolwut.jpg

for me, it just can't be OD sloppy, it dont have to be pefect either...

But we all know NT'er and thier girls they smashing...

They smashing straight dimes, flat stomachs and all

roll.gif

Not because its funny, its just so $*+#*@% ******ed that I actually lol'd.

Yo, real talk, gut size has nothing to do with the amount of poops you take.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

for me, it just can't be OD sloppy, it dont have to be pefect either...

But we all know NT'er and thier girls they smashing...

They smashing straight dimes, flat stomachs and all

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Gut. Ugh.

I take pride in my physical appearance and won't settle for someone who doesn't.

co sign

i dont like a woman TOO toned but nah i dont need a chick with a gut, never have.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by eye see soles

laugh.gif
LOL QUE??!??!?!

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Gut. Ugh.

I take pride in my physical appearance and won't settle for someone who doesn't.
Unfortuantely you can't say that someone without a flat stomach doesn't take pride in their physical appearence. Some people justaren't genetically made to easily lose that little phatty. I used to work out about 4 days a week and I could never get my stomach completely flat but iswas toned as hell though.
smokin.gif

I lik skinny guys so a gut would bother me. I don't know if it would be a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom