So Does A Woman's GUT Size Matter To You When Choosing A Woman Or Not?

Like someone else said earlier i pride myself on my body(eat healthy, exercise) so if she doesn't do the same...dueces
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

If the stomach is hanging over the pants like biscuits oozing over the belt loops or if she has the muffin top, I cannot do it.

basically.

It does to me. I don't thing that she has to be perfect, but a gut can be a distraction to me. If she has dunlap syndrome then I just can't get intothat (as a keeper).

wouldn't be the first thing i look for...but i don't think i'd care about too much, so long as it doesn't hang over her pants oranything...
sick.gif

Yes... because it's only going to get worse and it's a sign that she doesn't take care of herself/eat well... regardless if you want to believethat or not.

i would highly prefer her to not have a gut, doesn't even have to besuper flat just flat enough

but pics of what you consider to be on the brink? like what's the most acceptable to you?

Avena Lee acceptable?
nerd.gif

like sometimes when a girl is standing straight up it's flat but when she sits down a little pouch shows up, depending on the girl i don't mind as longas it's not too bad

Incline%20Beauty.jpg
Relaxed.jpg

it doesnt even have to be this in shape

but a gut is not acceptable for a young lady

i like thick woman and you can still be curvy with a flat tummy

I enjoy a lil pudge around the gut/love handle area. I get all nasty about it on some, yeah..she just gave me a better handle for me to smash the hell out ofit and AND I like seeing it jiggle when said smashing is done.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

yeah it does, but i wont not eff with her just cause she got a lil gut.

here is a pic of one of my ex girl, best i ever had word to drake. she wasnt fat at all just thick, she had a small lil pudge thing but i was in love with her body.
call me what you like but i appreciated it, its was very sexy to me, along with that fat ***
pimp.gif

devil.gif
damn she sexy
eek.gif
wish i could have her back
frown.gif
come on my dude...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Incline%20Beauty.jpg
Relaxed.jpg

it doesnt even have to be this in shape

but a gut is not acceptable for a young lady

i like thick woman and you can still be curvy with a flat tummy

I like my women like that. When she's wearing a tight shirt, I don't want to see no rolls poppin' from the sides trying to breath. I need herstomach to be flat or have some abs or something. If there's a little pudge, I'm not feelin' her at all.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Idk my dude, i always had a thing for that soft gut feel, i call it a stomach fetish, others call me a weirdo

pimp.gif
word. some dudes have diff views of a womans body. i dont mind a lil pudge on the stomach. sometimes its just right like dimples would be to asmile.

Back
Top Bottom